What's new

For a change I dont Agree with Imran Khan here: Karachi cannot be a separate province, says Imran

It is people of sindh to decide not scums who are on payroll of india and UK cant come to karachi and yet want seprate karachi never happen otherwise all out war in sindh
Its there choice to make if you dont agree with their choices then run a Political Campaign yourself and try to Convince them to support the one whom you want them to if not then Stay out of it because they understand better then you who is good for them.

Few refuges from india who have indian love wont decide fate of khi
Refugees or no Refugees they are Pakistani Citizens if you want to take this away then go ahead try Courts for your satisfaction.

Do u remember 11 may it will happen everyday if khi to become seprate
11 May was Peaceful although 12 May of 2007 wasnt but guess what no one involved brought to justice till yet so what should I do about it???Just Remember it and beat Drums of carnage???Get over it now there are way more 12 May like incidents in Karachi since last few years and guess who was ruling the Province and who was Controlling Law and Order of the city we all know.

Its there choice to make if you dont agree with their choices then run a Political Campaign yourself and try to Convince them to support the one whom you want them to if not then Stay out of it because they understand better then you who is good for them.

Refugees or no Refugees they are Pakistani Citizens if you want to take this away then go ahead try Courts for your satisfaction.

11 May was Peaceful although 12 May of 2007 wasnt but guess what no one involved brought to justice till yet so what should I do about it???Just Remember it and beat Drums of carnage???Get over it now there are way more 12 May like incidents in Karachi since last few years and guess who was ruling the Province and who was Controlling Law and Order of the city we all know.
Welll refuges dont ask for seprate province it is 90 percent sindhi people to decide not whose roots are from india and they show all love live for india

India pay them for to make pakistans parts

Bangladesh is example mukti bani was there altaf is here

Imran is right Karachi can't be made a separate province it won't work @Areesh

No he is wrong. And like many other issues, your judgement about Karachi being a province is wrong too.

Why should Karachi be a separate province?? Its a part and capital of Sindh ..

What's next?? Karachi should be made a separate country ? demand from MQM.

To your question in bold.

Because 23 million Pakistanis who live in Karachi are being ruled by incompetent and corrupt who have no ability to handle such a huge city.

Is this reason enough?

Welll refuges dont ask for seprate province it is 90 percent sindhi people to decide not whose roots are from india and they show all love live for india

India pay them for to make pakistans parts

Bangladesh is example mukti bani was there altaf is here

Bhai you keep yourself limited to threads where you ask moronic questions like "Why PAF is not buying F22 raptor" or "why PN is not buying aircraft carrier".

This is not the thread for you.

Karachi can be made province and when you speak about administrative units in pakistan ( people who make claims of supporting ten plus administrative units ) karachi being a province is amongst them as karachi is a large city with a huge diverse population and as for administration goes on the basis of administration karachi being a province is a necessity bcz our largest city despite being the capital of sindh gets neglected... It will bring mqm to power but the same goes for all provinces being made in pakistan...there is a reason why N gets worried when Punjab being broken into north and south is called. Bcz they fear that south Punjab may become a hub for another political party.

But I doubt even if Imran comes go power he will do it... The need is more provinces but no govt will do that. They just don't want the administrative burden of separating and creating provinces... We make FATA a province and I will be surprised...

Don't think we will karachi becoming a province any time soon.

Many fear the concept of province karachi as a karachi under mqm with a freedom movement of separation... By the time we are ready to make new provinces I think there will be a new strong party.

Karachi cant be a separate province and I agree with him.

With extremely polarized environment created by politics of hate and division, Karachi becoming a separate province will construed as giving in to ethnic division of the province. MQM has practised politics of ethnicity. This has created divisions in Sind that exist nowhere in Pakistan. There is no interior Punjab or urban Punjab but there is interior Sind and urban Sind.

The seeds of hate were rightly sown at the time of Bhutto's system of quota. The effort was genuine but since quota system was a temporary fix to bridge the gap between urban and rural Sind, the successive govts did not work toward narrowing this gap. Instead politics of hate and division created this polarized environment where Karachi becoming a province will be considered as division of Sind in very Sindhi nationalistic sense.

And for a change....I agree with Niazi Sahab. Granted Karachi as a state may develop better but at the cost of what....a civil war? Title of this is the mindset that keeps PTI from winning elections.

Imran khan's problem is his limited mindset . When he thinks politically he forgets the other aspects . Pakistani establisment needs to modify the provincial boundries in pakistan and make as a whole atleast 8 provinces .

2 provinces from punjab , 2 provinces from sindh , 2 from balochistan , 1 KPK and give Gilgit Baldistan an official province status .

Karachi along with Badin and thatta can be a province NOT WITH HYDERABAD. It can be solution for both parties since their will be no ethnic group hijacking Karachi.

No he is wrong. And like many other issues, your judgement about Karachi being a province is wrong too.

To your question in bold.

Because 23 million Pakistanis who live in Karachi are being ruled by incompetent and corrupt who have no ability to handle such a huge city.

Is this reason enough?

Bhai you keep yourself limited to threads where you ask moronic questions like "Why PAF is not buying F22 raptor" or "why PN is not buying aircraft carrier".

This is not the thread for you.
Give it a try it would miserably fail

Anything would work. Province/federal territory/capital state whatever. Just save us from this guy.

Qaim-Ali-Shah3.jpg

And from Pee Pee Pee.
What are you talking about?

Youngsters like Qaim Ali Shah are the driving force behind Pakistan's progress. :P

---------------------------

I don't understand why people are so afraid of making Karachi into a separate administrative zone? It can be part of Sindh but under a semi-autonomous administration.

Why is it so hard to understand that 20 million+ people can not be handled by antique left overs from the dinosaurs like CM Qaim Ali Shah?

Imran Khan is on roll these days, but will it benefit politically him in long run ?
People are sick of Nawaz Family. Pakistan is more like a family business for Nawaz. Corruption is in his veins. I mean look at his political career. The man whose worth is 1.4 billion dollars, pays only 5 thousand Rupee in tax. Ask Nawaz to show his assets, bet u on one thing that he will go to Britain for his medical check up.

Last edited:
THANK YOU IMRAN KHAN

Karachi or any other territory that is a part of SINDH will never be truncated from SINDH

Period.

Imran Khan is on roll these days, but will it benefit politically him in long run ?

LOL!!! He'll keep rolling and rolling.......and......rolling!!! You can calculate the "benefits" out of my little sentence!!! My shortest post ever!

Did Gilgit Baltistan ever asked the same despite of being Disputed Territory Status within Pakistan????.

Many of Gilgit's regions have their own religion, culture, customs and all for centuries, outside of the mainstream Muslim population. Even the Muslim population has slightly different regional customs they follow. Some say they go as far back as the Indus civilization. So separate province based on regional population, religion, customs and all makes sense.

While Karachi is just a modern city, and ethnically diverse. So if you were to make it a separate city, what would be the basis? Majority like 90% people are Muslims, so it can't be religion, ethnicity wise, then you'll need to make like 4 different provinces to accommodate all ethnicity like Pashtuns, Mahajers, Punjabi's, White Americans who are always out to get your country and all!!

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom