What's new

Football Worldcup Russia-2018

wow what a game btw costa rica and switzerland. CR could have won if not for missed penalty at very last seconds.

Last edited:
And Sweden Wins the group while South Korea scores 2-0!
Germany ends last!

You got some good karma in the end for that penalty that was not given against germany :P

Hope sweden keeps it up, we all anti-jinxed it earlier it seems (I said viking raids needed, and Sweden delivered it well hehe).

Well done Brazil but unfortunately you will have to wait another 4 years for your Revenge coz Germany went home early :sarcastic:

Brazilian Reaction!

77A54BA7-8645-4B64-901B-B728D24614DD.jpeg

England vs Belgium game will be interesting. Two teams relying of team effort rather than one star man, still having some pretty big star names on team sheet anyway!

AND

Both teams better off LOSING the game :lol:

England vs Belgium game will be interesting. Two teams relying of team effort rather than one star man, still having some pretty big star names on team sheet anyway!

AND

The Senegal Colombia game should be a cracker. Two fast paced attacking teams. Couldnt ask for a better set up.

Sorry, Sweden take the group haha :lol:
Honestly, i am happy for Sweden! I really am! :tup:

The Senegal Colombia game should be a cracker. Two fast paced attacking teams. Couldnt ask for a better set up.
Absolutely!!
The one thing i am worried about is the finishing touch. Not sure how many goals that game will have but surely will be a good one to watch.

With some luck, we don’t get to play Brazil in the next game.
Better leave that to Mexico.

Honestly, I think Brazil is overrated and can be had. If Neymar keeps faking his injuries, Sweden should compete very well. I hope they stick it too them. I can't stand that Brazilian team lol. I hope it ends up 8-1 or whatever that final score was against Germany 4 years ago. I was singing and dancing after that shellacking!

You got some good karma in the end for that penalty that was not given against germany :P

That's exactly what it was because of the missed penalty in the game before. Worked out perfectly for them.

AND

That's gonna be a cracker of a match. Khane is on a roll and that Belgium team is dangerous!

Honestly, i am happy for Sweden! I really am! :tup:

Me too, honestly. Just because they're mostly a bunch of old geezers like me. :-)
BTW, what a performance by that 12 year-old Korean goal keeper! Kid was AMAZING!

And BTW, big ups to Morocco for that incredible performance against Spain! They were the best Arab performing team of this WC.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom