What's new

Football Worldcup Russia-2018

Germany out of world cup. They scrapped though against sweden but now their luck has run out. It's as if they didn't have the spirit.

What a blunder, cant believe my eyes Germany is out from WC and was totally outperformed in the end.

resize

Screen-Shot-2018-06-27-at-17.56.02.png

every winner exits first round, has become tradition for europeans lol

i think german team has internal conflicts, was highlighted in their presscon

you cannot get a perfect team every time, the coach is getting boot out that balls smelling guy lol

captain makes a lot of difference i think their last captain was really good Lahm, noir guy is too hyped up.

i think german team is too robotic, not star players like balac which i think made their world cup winning team.

their 2006 coach was very good as well, forgot that guy's name, the current one was his assistant.

i think german team has internal conflicts, was highlighted in their presscon

you cannot get a perfect team every time, the coach is getting boot out that balls smelling guy lol

captain makes a lot of difference i think their last captain was really good Lahm, noir guy is too hyped up.

i think german team is too robotic, not star players like balac which i think made their world cup winning team.

their 2006 coach was very good as well, forgot that guy's name, the current one was his assistant.

Here is the reason for the internal conflict.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...for-posing-with-turkeys-erdogan-idUSKCN1IG1E9
81C233DE-A59B-4C46-A6A0-608E02983237.png

They created quite a few chances but the clinical finish which one expects from Germany was missing.

Hope no one bet on Germany making the knock outs thinking it's a safe bet. One could lose a substantial amount. On the other hand a tenner on Germany not making the knock outs would have cleaned up.

With some luck, we don’t get to play Brazil in the next game.
Better leave that to Mexico.

first goal how horrible, germans not even trying to tackle the goal scorer

noir, last goal, funny man. koreans celebrating as if they won world cup.

the only good from korea was son

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom