What's new

Football Worldcup Russia-2018

Argentina sucks big time and messi also sucked big time.

i think germany might win this time as well but its 50/50 mostly

i think mexico can also win, they played brilliantly against germany and i think they can proceed much further into this tournament.

Argentina are back! The win will give them confidence and as i mentioned earlier, it is one of those teams who depends on star power and a big name player to show up! Once he does that they can beat a well oiled unit like Germany or Belgium. Advantage for Germany or Belgium is that they are excellent together as ONE TEAM and most of the days that will be enough. However, you are bound to smash into a Ronaldo or Messi or Neymar one day. These guys on their day can beat the opposition alone.

2 goals against mexico, and if germany makes couple of goals against korea, mexico will be getting kicked out after winning first two lol.

man mexico is in very deep trouble all germany has to do now is just to make a goal lol

3 to 0 favour Sweden and 0 :0 ger and kor, looks like germany is going

Der Löw ist ein egoistische Freak!

Draxler und Ilkay sollte in den erste elf sein müssen heute.

Zehn Minuten noch für die Mannschaft

2 goals against mexico, and if germany makes couple of goals against korea, mexico will be getting kicked out after winning first two lol.

man mexico is in very deep trouble all germany has to do now is just to make a goal lol
At the moment Germany are going out . They look out of ideas. Korea is looking more likely to score on the break.

korea giving its best to save mexico

At the moment Germany are going out . They look out of ideas. Korea is looking more likely to score on the break.

i think that germany will make a goal.

korea giving its best to save mexico

i think that germany will make a goal.
Very sad If Germany is out , and horrors if England win. The English still brag about their flukey undeserved win.
We will never hear the end of it if the English win for the next 100 years.

1 : 0 ………..

South Korean score...…………...

Very sad If Germany is out , and horrors if England win. The English still brag about their flukey undeserved win.
We will never hear the end of it if the English win for the next 100 years.

brits are sore losers, even in cricket they whine a lot.

Weltmeister sind raus in die erste Runde auf Weltmeisterschaft.

P E I N L I C H

Prost !!

Back
Top Bottom