What's new

Football Worldcup Russia-2018

That makes much more sense, actually. That is the kind of thing that happens within a lot of professional sports teams. And honestly, I don't blame the veterans. It's the law of the land, nature taking its course, the way it should be and always has been. Younglings MUST respect us ooops, I mean the older guys who've -- in this case -- actually won the world cup. No-brainer.

I agree that those men do deserve their respect, but the sport of football doesn't stop for thier glory. I think it is the task of the older generation to help the younglings to repeat that accomplishment (winning the cup). If you start acting entitled, things like this happen, just like France, Spain and Italy. Also keep in mind that the world cup winner is the team to beat, so other teams will do their extra best.
It was baffling that Germany didn't even take Leroy Sané with them; he is probably one of the very few German players who could defeat a defender in a 1 on 1 situation, something the German team needed desperately.

BTW, speaking of coach, isn't that German coach the guy who was caught on camera doing those really disgusting fetish things? lol, I think he would stick his hands in his underwear and rub his *** or ballsack and put his hand up against his nose and sniff it. He seemed to really enjoy doing it and he would do it in the middle of all his players and assistant coaches etc. I think it was this guy! Freakazoid! lol

I'll look for the video, I think it was him.

lol, that wasn't too hard to find Jesus Christ this guy is a FREAK! :o:

Oh yes, Joachim Löw, he also enjoys eating his own boogers, yuck :sick:
Doesn't take away his accomplishments, but still...

I think it goes further than that. 'Erdogate' was the cherry on the cake.
You have the older generation (Muller, Neuer, Khedira,..) who have accomplished the biggest thing in winning the cup in 2014 and it seemed to me that they had a sense of entitlement. They demanded respect from the younger generation (Draxler, Werner) and thus there was a somewhat of a 'experienced guys' vs 'new guys' thing going on.
The choach looked helpless, he seemed scared to go against the 'old guys'.

It is not like the picture with Erdogan suddenly started the trouble; they only won 2 out of 7 games in 2018. Of course that made things way worse than they already were.

I agree. The whole German team's performance was a mess. Singling Ozil out is very unfair in my opinion especially since he made some key passes and created goal scoring chances. I mean just look how Hummels bottled that brilliant cross from Ozil in the South Korea game. Ozil picked him out perfect in the middle of the box, Hummels was completely free and yet totally misjudged the header so that it hit his shoulder.

Ozil is an old school number 10. His job is to create chances and make key assists. People want him to be a Gattuso running around the midfield chasing the opposition and thereby showing "passion", but thats really not what he is good at and managers know that. His job is to play that unseen guy in the middle who picks out passes which ultimately lead to goals (something which is becoming ever more rare in modern football, see link below).

Also I agree there was definitely an "old guys" vs "new guys" friction in the German team this time and there will for sure be a clean up now before the next Euros. They have some great players like Sane waiting to enter the squad.

https://www.thesportsman.com/articles/is-arsenal-star-mesut-ozil-one-of-the-last-true-number-10-s

Last edited:
this world cup seems very even and open for all teams. so i think its the only world cup which can be won by any team because not one team looks formidable.

At least he took it well :lol:

I was whatsapping with my mom (she was watching the match at her place too)....and we had a good chuckle about it hah.

Who said football doesnt have some great spontaneous humour lol.

I wish to see portugal and argentina in quaterfinals!!

Messi vs Ronaldo

How many Black French presidents have it been?

The Teams full

France vs Argentina just kicked off. @Vergennes , good luck to you and your team, my friend! Vive La France!

This game is so crazy ! So much better to see since the boredom of France-Denmark ! Two great teams I see.

4-2 for now. Everytime France scored a goal I hear everyone screaming outside ! :victory:

Last edited:
Argentina in big trouble lol. France with a smackdown so far. That 3rd goal by Pavard was probably the prettiest goal of the tournament.

This game is so crazy ! So much better to see since the bordeom of France-Denmark ! Two great teams I see.

4-2 for now. Everytime France scored a goal I hear everyone screaming outside ! :victory:

The passing on the 4th goal was a work of art!

4-3 France 2 minutes into extra time, @Vergennes ! Big time stress here lol.

4:3 now, one more

Nope, sorry. France moves on Argentina goes home.
BTW, ref was more than generous with Argentina giving them almost a full minute over the 4 allotted by the clock and they had a very dangerous chance at the end. That was a bit iffy.

argentina had some good players but i think messi is to be blamed for a lot of poor performance, this guy played abs sht and gave almost nothing to the team. i think he was rather a liability than an asset.

Bravo!

argentina had some good players but i think messi is to be blamed for a lot of poor performance, this guy played abs sht and gave almost nothing to the team. i think he was rather a liability than an asset.
You could be the Best among the Best on earth... But when you get cornered by 3 very competent guys the Entire game... you ain't going far... Whatever talent you may have...

i was fed up listening to freaking euro trash british brats and all they talked about is european teams, trashing the rest of the non euro teams, all these europeans too full of themselves inspite carrying majority non euro african players.

it would be amusing if some non euro team picks up the WC.

uruguay should give a proper thrashing to portugal next game to teach euros some lessons.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom