What's new

Five Markhor hunting licenses issued by GB Govt at $80,000 each.

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Five Markhor hunting licenses issued by GB Govt at $80,000 each. 80% of the revenue goes to villages to develop infrastructure. Markhor population in GB has increased to over 6,000 from just 200 in the 1990s when controlled trophy hunting was started.
1854882-image-1543262912.jpg

markhor2.jpg

You dumb idiots, that is a precious animal ... Stop selling that for few thousand dollars , SOB's Paise ke liye apni maa bech den yeh log ..:hitwall:

Just to make it clear for some Dumbo's here, I mistook this for something else, but there are some people who sells licenses for such marvelous animals to be hunted, and for them Money is everything .. Govt needs to bring some strict policy to protect them .

Last edited:
Oh dear God, it's that time of the year again.

You dumb idiots, that is a precious animal ... Stop selling that for few thousand dollars , SOB's Paise ke liye apni maa bech den yeh log ..:hitwall:

No, no.....no. That is not how this program works. That is not what it's about. I have explained at least a dozen times on this very forum how this program has brought the Markhor back from the brink of extinction. It's actually so brilliant that other countries have adopted it for other endangered animals.

That's a Kudu, not a Markhor. And I'm pretty sure that isn't an adult Giraffe.

Last edited:
You are clearly off your meds

Oh dear God, it's that time of the year again.

No, no.....no. That is not how this program works. That is not what it's about. I have explained at least a dozen times on this very forum how this program has brought the Markhor back from the brink of extinction. It's actually so brilliant that other countries have adopted it for other endangered animals.

That's a Kudu, not a Markhor. And I'm pretty sure that isn't an adult Giraffe.
Star lord has turned in to Gaylord lmao

This is old picture from Zardari rule time.
1854882-image-1543262912.jpg

instead of becoming abusive and swearing at them, you can save 5 each year by simply donating $400,000 to GB, easy isn't it?

GB people sell 5 goats for 4 lakh dollars, there are people here on PDF who sell their souls to get a green card.

Last edited:
instead of becoming abusive and swearing at them, you can save 5 each year by simply donating $400,000 to GB, easy isn't it?

GB people sell 5 goats for 4 lakh dollars, there are people here on PDF who sell their souls to get a green card.

Endangered spieces are supposed to be protected, try similar thing in any western country where any endangered animal protected and see what happens.

As for people selling their souls to get Green card, is this how your parents or you get your British passport ? :whistle:

Its you who came out blurting abuses and what an irony talking about my upbringing, not only you don't have nay shame, you don't even know when to bring up what subject in discussion, hence validating my comment about you being dumb, btw if you don't know how that system works, better keep quite or learn something instead of spilling your empty brain on the forum

Endangered spieces are supposed to be protected, try similar thing in any western country where any endangered animal protected and see what happens.

As for people selling their souls to get Green card, is this how your parents or you get your British passport ? :whistle:

Shut up idiot, it's you who started ranting without knowing shit about the subject

relax cheetay , Krash already explained to me .. no need to get personal or show your upbringing .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom