What's new

Five Million Indian DTH Connections in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do Pakistan hate India so much? I actually think Pakistanis actually secretly love India and Indian culture so much. That's why every single bollywood film breaks record in Pakistan and there are 5 million Indian DTH. :bunny:

Bollywood only represent punjabi culture, the day bollywood start promoting bihari, marathi, bengali, tamil and up culture is the day Pakistanis will stop watching bollywood.

Bollywood only represent punjabi culture, the day bollywood start promoting bihari, marathi, bengali, tamil and up culture is the day Pakistanis will stop watching bollywood.
Why would we do that lol

Bollywood = mainly North Indian their is a tollywood too

Why would we do that lol

Bollywood = mainly North Indian their is a tollywood too

Bollywood mainly punjabi, tell me when did they started promoting other north Indian cultures apart from Punjabis which only make 2% of Indian population. When will bollywood start picking up actors from Hindi belt? Last time i checked there are 500 million native hindi speakers in India.

Bollywood mainly punjabi, tell me when did they started promoting other north Indian cultures apart from Punjabis which only make 2% of Indian population. When will bollywood start picking up actors from Hindi belt? Last time i checked there are 500 million native hindi speakers in India.

their are bhojpuri films, bihari films, kashmiri films too .......but in mainstream bollywood they're aren't added cuz majority are hindi speakers. pesa b toh kamana hai :P

A very unfortunate situation. Dont understand this Pakistan obsession with Indian entertainment.

There are actors/directors from south who work.worked in Bollywood and vice versa. There is no clash here every thing comes under Indian film industry.

There are actors/directors from south who work.worked in Bollywood and vice versa. There is no clash here every thing comes under Indian film industry.

Mostly flopped big time, Rajnikant is biggest star in India while in bollywood he flopped badly.

Mostly flopped big time, Rajnikant is biggest star in India while in bollywood he flopped badly.

It is upto the actor/director to prove himself there.

Hemamalini, Sridevi, Waheeda Rehman ...... etc....etc.... have become stars and are also considered as number 1 in Bollywood during their era.

AR Rehman is from south who rocked India with his music.

Ram Gopal Verma is a director from south.

Kamal Hassan, Rajini Kanth also proved them selves.

Prabhu Deva is doing well as a director these days, most of the recent hits in bollywood are remakes of South films.

There are technicians who are from south doing well in Bollywood as well.

These days people of North India are addicted to dubbed films of South especially telugu ones .... :D

Last edited:

coz bollywood is north indian film industry. most of the customers of these films are north indians.

so naturally it will be punjabized.

Seems bollywood has gone too much into the heads of these mullah Pakistanis.

Where the fuc.k is bollywood punjabized. Seems Sunny paaji has drilled so much fear into Pakistani minds they see him as whole of Bollywood now. :lol:

coz bollywood is north indian film industry. most of the customers of these films are north indians.

so naturally it will be punjabized.

Punjab is not the only north Indian state. Punjabis make only 2% of Indian population.

the problem this bigot has it seems to be that he believes this is a forum like stormfront or biodiversity. however, it is a fact that bollywood is suiting the taste of NRI Punjabis and Delhiites more than western Uttar pradesh which was represented until the end of 90s.
Pathans? I hear about bollywood muslim actors are all pashtuns by Pakistanis only.

Can't control people on what they want to watch. TBH i don't find Indian or Pakistani movies entertaining. Both are a load of rubbish specially indian dramas are badly directed and very loud music. Although some Pakistani dramas have good story line and great acting.

This is the result of transit aid Pakistan's civilian setup extend to India, without counting and recording.

What transit aid are you talking about? You guys are yet to give us MFN status which you conveniently forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom