What's new

Five Million Indian DTH Connections in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are/were plenty of films in Bollywood representing bihari, marathi, bengali, tamil cultures, the last big hit in Pakistan was Chennai Express, then there was Madras Cafe. Couple of other recent hits were Kahani and Barfi, showcasing West Bengal. See a good doctor.

you forgot Dhoom 3 :)

There are/were plenty of films in Bollywood representing bihari, marathi, bengali, tamil cultures, the last big hit in Pakistan was Chennai Express, then there was Madras Cafe. Couple of other recent hits were Kahani and Barfi, showcasing West Bengal. See a good doctor.

Madras cafe was big hit? lolllllllll

As i said Chennai Express was big hit because of Khannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Start picking your actors from 98% of Bharati bhangee population and see if Pakistanis care.

Start picking your actors from 98% of Bharati bhangee population and see if Pakistanis care.

You should know the list better than us. Anyway, if you think Pakistanis are watching for Khans, you are in dreamland. Why your so famous superstar called Ali Zafar's bollywood movies not received well in Pakistan?

Ashiqui2, KRISHH3 and Ramleela are the biggest hits in Pakistan this year.

:lol::lol::lol:

Soft Power is eroding whatever Pakistan's identity is remaining. Kee sending $$ . :tup:

:lol:

Yeah..I'm afraid that too much indian t.v is not good. I don't want to see Pakistanis copying indians..alas, we don't want to drink cow-piss like indians do :rofl:

On a senior note: Pakistani identity is only getting stronger with time...but indians can continue their dreams..since historical losers can only soothe themselves in this way

Most Indian communications sattelites (INSAT, GSAT) have signal footprints which cover entire Pakistan... Looks like its very deliberately done.

Pakistanis must be enjoying loads of dubbed South Indian movies on their illegal DTH. :D :D

:lol:

Yeah..I'm afraid that too much indian t.v is not good. I don't want to see Pakistanis copying indians..alas, we don't want to drink cow-piss like indians do :rofl:

On a senior note: Pakistani identity is only getting stronger with time...but indians can continue their dreams..since historical losers can only soothe themselves in this way
:rofl::rofl: What an irony , denial flows in the blood of you guys isn' it ??

Yeah I can see how camel piss drinking identity crisis stricken country is preserving it's identity by watching foreign channels. :omghaha: :omghaha:

....towards the end of the video, a Pakistani youth is seen sporting a hairstyle of Hrithik Roshan from the film Krrish......:lol:

By denying that you guys are low life Indian slaves, you're making fool out of yourselves....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom