What's new

Five Million Indian DTH Connections in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the problem you have when you have an identity based on denial, self loathing and hatred.

A negative identity can't take one (or a nation) very far. The proof is all over the place.

Watch the 2nd video from 3:20 and you see the utter chaos...

....towards the end of the video, a Pakistani youth is seen sporting a hairstyle of Hrithik Roshan from the film Krrish......:lol:

By denying that you guys are low life Indian slaves, you're making fool out of yourselves....

Because Hritish Roshan ancestry is Punjabi from Gujrawala, Pakistan. As i said please select your heroes from Bhanghee population which make up 98% of Bharati population and see if Pakistanis care. Why biggest Indian star Rajnikant isn't popular in Pakistan? lol

What losers some people are, trying to establish connection to Indian achievers because of their "ancestry". All of their own ancestors were Indians but they are not.

These converts are the real bhangees, and remain Ajlaf Muslims even now. That is their destiny forever.

Hrithic Roshan is part Punjabi, part Bengali, 100% Indian. Nothing to do with these people!

That is why they get contempt from all quarters, from Arabs and Persians and from us for trying to associate with us.

They are fake second class Arabs and worse. Na ghar ka, ne ghat ka...

Pathetic. This is what happens when people lose their identity and are wallowing in self loathing and hate as some of these Madressa kids are.

Typical bhangee with inferiorty complex, no wonder bollywood doesnt even look at 98% of Bharti bhangee population. Hritick is punjabi from both sides, his Nana was from Lahore. Lets accept the fact, bollywood dont like bhangee looking Indians like your self.

There are other movie industries in India for bhangee Indians. Your ancestors were a** raped by Aryans which your bhangee self claim them to indigenous. And you are talking about our inferiorty complex? Your acestors has been raped for thousands of years long before Islam even existed.

Abey second class convert Madressa Ajlaf kid, I have no interest in talking to foul mouthed uncivilized folks wallowing in filth and hate.

You are a product of rape and proud of it. That is your destiny and we have only contempt for your kind.

Bollywood has nothing to do with converts like you from Pakistan. It is purely Indian and we have only contempt when your ilk tries to associate with it.

Just get on with it.

Bollywood mainly punjabi, tell me when did they started promoting other north Indian cultures apart from Punjabis which only make 2% of Indian population. When will bollywood start picking up actors from Hindi belt? Last time i checked there are 500 million native hindi speakers in India.

Amitabh Bachhan [From UP, Hindi Speaking] , Madhuri Dixit [From Maharashtra, Marathi Speaking] ..check and mate!!

Amitabh Bachhan [From UP, Hindi Speaking] , Madhuri Dixit [From Maharashtra, Marathi Speaking] ..check and mate!!

It's only the pathetic mind of some people that wants to believe they have anything to do with Indian Bollywood.

While we have no issues with these people watching our movies and TV, they should know they are Indian and nothing to do with them.

May be some of them don't need subtitles because they also use our Indian language but that is just about it.

:lol:
Pakistanis copying indians..alas, we don't want to drink cow-piss like indians do :rofl:
Ok bro, let me tell you a hard fact ( beware this gonna hurt your little pakistani ego so read at your own risk )

Some evil baniyas defecate in open and most of the time they pee into satluj,beas,chenab rivers(talking about the baniyas of the northern states) and sometimes they even wash their rear ends into those rivers after defecating.:lol:
. Unfortunately these very same rivers are the lifeline of Pakistan and you ppl end up drinking (Baniya+cow) piss mocktail:rofl::rofl:
P.S:- i'm not including Kishanganga river because that belongs to your kashmiri brothers and i know you wont mind drinking their piss as they are a part of your brotherhood:omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
Abey second class convert Madressa Ajlaf kid, I have no interest in talking to foul mouthed uncivilized folks wallowing in filth and hate.

You are a product of rape and proud of it. That is your destiny and we have only contempt for your kind.

Bollywood has nothing to do with converts like you from Pakistan. It is purely Indian and we have only contempt when your ilk tries to associate with it.

Just get on with it.

Bhangee inferiorty complex is indeed complex, they want to associate themselfs with someone who they are not. No wonder bollywood dont even look at 98% of bhangees like yourself, they would rather hire someone from Pakistan despite hating us. And right now Bharat is known for rapes all over the world and seem to be proud of it. No wonder you keep coming back on Pakistani forum, as i said before bhangee inferiority complex is indeed complex.

You could come up with 1 actor name, and Amitabh himself is half-punjabi. lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Please bhangees tell bollywood to give chances to 98% of population.

You could come up with 1 actor name, and Amitabh himself is half-punjabi. lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Please bhangees tell bollywood to give chances to 98% of population.

the two names that I mentioned were enough to represent the whole industry....by d way, how come Amitabh is half punjabi?

Don't forget Bangladesh...its literally swamped with Indian DTH.
I have seen building roofs with Airtel, Reliance, Sun, Tatasky and Dish...all on the same roof:azn:

The fake name registered for my account is in Kolkata. The providers however charge a premium ~ BDT 12000 for the All SD Channel package which is a whopping 40% premium (annually for Tata Sky)

Some local players have been granted license recently...and they don't have satellites to use:coffee:

Bollywood only represent punjabi culture, the day bollywood start promoting bihari, marathi, bengali, tamil and up culture is the day Pakistanis will stop watching bollywood.

I will concede that Punjabi dominance is prevalent in Bollywood with the current crop which is ruling the roost, but making of Bollywood movies involve people from all background and the content is predominantly Indian culture.

I think you should be asking why all these Lahoris have succeeded in creating Bollywood and why Pakistan which has abundant talent failed?? It is the accepting nature of our culture of all ethnic background and hues.

Bhangee inferiorty complex is indeed complex, they want to associate themselfs with someone who they are not. No wonder bollywood dont even look at 98% of bhangees like yourself, they would rather hire someone from Pakistan despite hating us. And right now Bharat is known for rapes all over the world and seem to be proud of it. No wonder you keep coming back on Pakistani forum, as i said before bhangee inferiority complex is indeed complex.

Madressa kid, Indians are Indians from Kashmir to Kanyakumari

And none of us has anything to do with you people.

These zombies keep trying to obsess with our movies, our culture but get only contempt in return.

And yes, you will remain Ajlaf forever. Second class, third rate...

And these Madressa kids keep on repeating 2% despite being debunked.

That is what they learned for a decade bobbing their head endlessly up and down and they can't see beyond it! ;)

This is someone from Punjab. ;)

This scene helped scare off the cowardly invaders in Kargil it seems. Musharraf confirmed this. ;)

images

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom