What's new

Five Markhor hunting licenses issued by GB Govt at $80,000 each.

if you don't know how that system works, better keep quite or learn something instead of spilling your empty brain on the forum

seems like my plea fall on your jack-a$$ dumb ears, but i guess this show that your parents didn't do a fine job in raising you . I feel sorry for you , get well soon Dumbo ..

shut up idiot, it's you who started ranting without knowing hit about the subject

that post was not for you, seems like you are onto something , go watch some POGO kid it will release your stress .

if you don't know how that system works, better keep quite or learn something instead of spilling your empty brain on the forum

shut up idiot, it's you who started ranting without knowing hit about the subject
Green card is American not British lmao

you really are an idiot, don't even know what posts and what posters you are replying to

seems like my plea fall on your jack-a$$ dumb ears, but i guess this show that your parents didn't do a fine job in raising you . I feel sorry for you , get well soon Dumbo ..

that post was not for you, seems like you are onto something , go watch some POGO kid it will release your stress .

you really are an idiot, don't even know what posts and what posters you are replying to

Thank PDF for the Ignore list, so I don't have to deal with Idiots like you ..you are so high don't even know which posts you are Quoting me for .. :lol:

@Thorough Pro and @Starlord please chill down both of you sir but i think @Starlord sir is right Markhoor is national animal of Pakistan we can't give 5 kill licence for this beautiful animal or try to sell it, this specie are endangered so we should protect this beautiful animal by any means, sell or killing this animal like that you sell/kill your country to the enemy

So the message is: Our national symbol is for sale if the price is right! Sometimes, symbolism is everything. We as a nation are so immature! Poor Animal to have us as a nation! Arghhhh

@Thorough Pro and @Starlord please chill down both of you sir but i think @Starlord sir is right Markhoor is national animal of Pakistan we can't give 5 kill licence for this beautiful animal or try to sell it, this specie are endangered so we should protect this beautiful animal by any means, sell or killing this animal like that you sell/kill your country to the enemy
Totally disagree.
This way it generates revenue and also stops illegal poaching
It also generates required money to help and make the habitat more safe secure for the animal as is evident by the increase in numbers.
I think you should be more concerned by the salt from kewra being sold as made in endia Himalayan pink salt. But then I suppose in your book that's okay.

You dumb idiots, that is a precious animal ... Stop selling that for few thousand dollars , SOB's Paise ke liye apni maa bech den yeh log ..:hitwall:

Just to make it clear for some Dumbo's here, I mistook this for something else, but there are some people who sells licenses for such marvelous animals to be hunted, and for them Money is everything .. Govt needs to bring some strict policy to protect them .

Apparently you have no idea how this works, lets leave it at that.

Paisa phir tumhara baap dega phir...
How will you fund conservation efforts?
How will you give incentives to the poor people to not hunt these animals ?

Who will give employment to these people?
How can you create jobs for these people in such remote areas ?
You dumb idiots, that is a precious animal ... Stop selling that for few thousand dollars , SOB's Paise ke liye apni maa bech den yeh log ..:hitwall:

Just to make it clear for some Dumbo's here, I mistook this for something else, but there are some people who sells licenses for such marvelous animals to be hunted, and for them Money is everything .. Govt needs to bring some strict policy to protect them .

Totally disagree.
This way it generates revenue and also stops illegal poaching
It also generates required money to help and make the habitat more safe secure for the animal as is evident by the increase in numbers.
I think you should be more concerned by the salt from kewra being sold as made in endia Himalayan pink salt. But then I suppose in your book that's okay.
How can it help that Markhoor is currently endangered species and you killed for money to save its habitat if there are no Markhoor what its EMPTY habitat does for saving Markhoor

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom