What's new

Five Markhor hunting licenses issued by GB Govt at $80,000 each.

Enough of you painting me to be a Sanghi element !!

I am as distant from the Sangh as a cat is to a kangaroo.

Every Indian is a Sanghi.

You are finished in the thread. Go somewhere else

I think the amount is being used for development of local population as well for protection of the animals. We need to put controls use of the revenue received rather than putting a ban

True, but if that species is in danger than i won't suggest even for handsome amount for local population , funds can come from other means, we don't have to slaughter innocent animals for it .. That's against Islam

Paisa phir tumhara baap dega phir...
How will you fund conservation efforts?
How will you give incentives to the poor people to not hunt these animals ?

Who will give employment to these people?
How can you create jobs for these people in such remote areas ?

Nai Teri maa ke Jehz sell karen gay :D
Funds can be available by various means, read my first post before respond your Dumb Fcuks .

Employment is Govt responsibility , there are means and ways to create jobs ,Try same logic in China and Hunt a Panda, and see what happens .

There is no need to cause controversy when you cannot discuss the topic in a civil manner Mr. Sanghi.

And what is "civil manner" Mr. Troll ??

Like you popping into a thread when you see my user-name ??

That's a sad state of affairs. Rich sheikhs and Westerners buying off Pakistan's national animal.

And what is "civil manner" Mr. Troll ??

Like you popping into a thread when you see my user-name ??

See for yourself why you attract unwanted attention. Mend your ways before someone mend it for you.

The maarkhors may have increased because of increased ( and rightful ) conservation efforts by Pakistan authorities, but that does not mean they should be issuing hunting licenses.

As I said earlier, by all means issue hunting licenses for wild wolves and stray dogs in urban areas.

Controlled hunting helps increase the populations. There used to be a few hundred now they’re in the thousands.

Nai Teri maa ke Jehz sell karen gay :D
Funds can be available by various means, read my first post before respond your Dumb Fcuks .

Employment is Govt responsibility , there are means and ways to create jobs ,Try same logic in China and Hunt a Panda, and see what happens .

Your stupid..
You dont know how conservation efforts function
You dont know how conservation funds are used.
You dont know how important this model has been in bringing dozens of endangered animals out of extinction.
I dont want to be lectured by a guy who dosent know jackshit about his "own" country ..

True, but if that species is in danger than i won't suggest even for handsome amount for local population , funds can come from other means, we don't have to slaughter innocent animals for it .. That's against Islam
Slaughtering animal is not against Islam. Which Islam you are talking about. Furthermore, I feel even if we invest even half of the earning for health and protection of Markhoor then they will flourish much better.

I am as distant from the Sangh as a cat is to a kangaroo.
how far is you from bajrang dal?
And I have already reported you
more than an hour and the eagle still has not banned him yet, I hope he is alright. usually he acts within minutes of a bharati complaint.

I dont want to be lectured by a guy who doesn't know jackshit about his "own" country ..
US of A be his country now

You're stupid..
You don't know how conservation efforts function
You don't know how conservation funds are used.
You don't know how important this model has been in bringing dozens of endangered animals out of extinction.
apparently PDF staff agree with him on this issue hence the freedom to be abusive has been granted to him. so do not respond to him too much unless you are looking for a ban or harassment from the management

Slaughtering animal is not against Islam. Which Islam you are talking about. Furthermore, I feel even if we invest even half of the earning for health and protection of Markhoor then they will flourish much better.

Animals are not to be killed for sports , animals have rights in Islam .. You have to google it I can't spoon feed you basic stuff . You can't just go on slaughtering Animals for Fun , Hunt .

how far is you from bajrang dal?

Bajrang Dal is part of the Sangh.

more than an hour and the eagle still has not banned him yet, I hope he is alright. usually he acts within minutes of a bharati complaint.

The Eagle had sent me a warning last Saturday for "Trolling / Provocation / Flame Bait" but I hope he takes action against Retired Troll now because I have a genuine complaint.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom