What's new

Five blasts inside Mahabodhi temple in Bihar's Bodhgaya district

Sorry to be sermonizing, but it is sometime good to question even deeply held assumptions. Because if you don't, you just parrot a dogma, and it becomes a religion - as secularism is. You don't know why its good, or if its good - but it must be because everyone says so. I don't find any worth while discussion here - just name calling. By the way, are you a Hindu? Because if you are not, I have no business to discuss this all with you.

Its not about any bigot mate.. People I have seen in this forum, who considered patriotism is much above any religion are now talking the same tone as some radical idiots.. I am disappointed because of them...

Seiko - I have seen it happen even for a fringe hindu like me from South India. You have to ignore these taunts and move on and not be bothered by these hindu version of taliban. Best is not to respond to them.

Seems UNESCO world heritage sites are safer in Afghanistan than in India... Considering more have been destroyed in peaceful secular Hindustan

Funny you talk all this but NEVER criticize about how Abrahamic religions create violence among peaceful Buddhist in NE, spread bullshyt about the Hindus down south or even take fundings to support militancy inside the country.

Wonder what's the 'concern' about...

So bombing our holiest shrine is a matter of yawning for you?
Thanks for your valuable comments...............But remember one thing Christians are 19% of Kerala Population............And we are not going to vaporise.......................We will be here as we have been here for centuries...............

Thanks for your valuable comments...............But remember one thing Christians are 19% of Kerala Population............And we are not going to vaporise.......................We will be here as we have been here for centuries...............

No one is vapourizing you... just don't attack us and spread hate against us and there'll be no friction. That's the foundation of unity. Not spreading propaganda against us Buddhists with your Vatican funding.

You're 19% because the Hindu community is tolerant and respected Christianity then.

Had they been an organized religion, there'd had been none of that 19%.

If you don't believe what I said above, Try doing rampant missionary work in the country of our hosts here.

You'll get your answer.

No one is vapourizing you... just don't attack us and spread hate against us and there'll be no friction. That's the foundation of unity. Not spreading propaganda against us Buddhists with your Vatican funding.

You're 19% because the Hindu community is tolerant and respected Christianity then.

Had they been an organized religion, there'd had been none of that 19%.

If you don't believe what I said above, Try doing rampant missionary work in the country of our hosts here.

You'll get your answer.
Where are Buddhist in Kerala.............and 60% of Kerala Christians are Syrian Christians.................We have only Indian Identity.........So were do we get funds from Vatican & western Countries.................The Syrian Christan's in Kerala are one of the most Prosperous Religious groups................We are believed to be converted to Christianity by St Thomas............And in Kerala with 44 to 45% Religious minorities should have been the one of the most disturbed place on Earth.........But its vice versa............We people in Kerala Consider Religion as personnel issue and don't go after those bigots who spread Venom...........

Where are Buddhist in Kerala.............and 60% of Kerala Christians are Syrian Christians.................We have only Indian Identity.........So were do we get funds from Vatican & western Countries.................The Syrian Christan's in Kerala are one of the most Prosperous Religious groups................We are believed to be converted to Christianity by St Thomas............And in Kerala with 44 to 45% Religious minorities should have been the one of the most disturbed place on Earth.........But its vice versa............We people in Kerala Consider Religion as personnel issue and don't go after those bigots who spread Venom...........

Not true. How can you speak for the whole of Kerala? We all know how Malabar Muslims behave. And Christians are not innocent either. Your aggressive proselytizing is disgusting.

Lies are what you live in and the farce you create about being a victim always.

We're sick and tired of your whining, attacking and then when retaliation comes, falling back and pretending to be the victim in front of the media cameras.

Been seeing this trash over and over in NE, down south, in Myanmar, south Thailand and dozens of other places. Whether it is the Hindus or us, you guys just hate us don't you?

Centuries ago, we welcomed your organized religions into our land without asking you to adopt our ways and what did your missionaries and mullahs show? Hatred, lies, conversion and propaganda.

Learn from Parsis and even the Jews.

They also came into our country but did not kill, convert, degrade our way of life or spread false propaganda.

That's the reason why we freaking hate your religious authorities.

They've been attacking us in subtle ways and spreading bullshyt against our culture time and again.

We won't be quiet and we won't take it down lying.

If your kind is a threat to our culture, faith and system, we will fight back no matter how much of a victim you want to pretend.

Kapish?

Victim card??? Am I the one who is whining about Dharmic culture in danger? Who is actually playing victim card here?? A culture of 80 million people was destroyed by a religion of mere 2 million people? How weird people can get?? I am not the one who is playing victim here.. But you people are.. Making every unfortunate event to spread your lies.. Have some shame and atleast act like you cared for the victims..

Funny you talk all this but NEVER criticize about how Abrahamic religions create violence among peaceful Buddhist in NE, spread bullshyt about the Hindus down south or even take fundings to support militancy inside the country.

Wonder what's the 'concern' about...

Its because you never cared to read about my comments about these kind of actions.. I criticized every religious people for its bad actions.. Take a good look at my posts in many threads..My concern is about my country not about any religion.. I for one do not want it to be divided under the name of religion again nor wanted religious loonies running around killing people..

Seiko - I have seen it happen even for a fringe hindu like me from South India. You have to ignore these taunts and move on and not be bothered by these hindu version of taliban. Best is not to respond to them.

I too do not respond to them earlier mate.. But think about thousands of people reading this and believing the nonsense these kind of people spread.. These kind of people are spreading hatred in our nation and it is our nation which is going to suffer..When counter them, these guys dont have anything to argue other than I am a congress supporter, Vatican boot licker and secularists... Other than that they have nothing to say.. These kind of Loonies should be stopped before it is getting out of control.. We have seen the samples of them in Karnataka and some other states..

Not true. How can you speak for the whole of Kerala? We all know how Malabar Muslims behave. And Christians are not innocent either. Your aggressive proselytizing is disgusting.

But you said Muslims are much better than Christians :P changing your stands according to the argument?? :woot:
@Infinity these people have no idea about Christianity and most of the Christians here are not followers of Vatican :omghaha:

They only read what they wanted to read..

They even do not know that the evangelical people who is spreading hatred against other religion here also hate Vatican and other Christian communities..:taz:

Last edited by a moderator:
I too do not respond to them earlier mate.. But think about thousands of people reading this and believing the nonsense these kind of people spread.. These kind of people are spreading hatred in our nation and it is our nation which is going to suffer..When counter them, these guys dont have anything to argue other than I am a congress supporter, Vatican boot licker and secularists... Other than that they have nothing to say.. These kind of Loonies should be stopped before it is getting out of control.. We have seen the samples of them in Karnataka and some other states..

What do you mean by saying loonies and nonsense. Who the hell are you to pass judgments on other people who do not agree with your world view? Why does it concern you, a Christian, that Hinduism is witnessing a strong revival?

But you said Muslims are much better than Christians :P changing your stands according to the argument?? :woot:
@Infinity these people have no idea about Christianity and most of the Christians here are not followers of Vatican :omghaha:

They only read what they wanted to read..

They even do not know that the evangelical people who is spreading hatred against other religion here also hate Vatican and other Christian communities..:taz:

Yes, I still say that Muslims are better. They are not intellectually dishonest and they are upfront in their friendships and enmity.

On the other hand, it is the belief of most Hindus that Christianity, with its cloak and dagger methods, and its massive funding, is a far more serious long term threat to Hinduism/ Dharmic religions. Can you tell me any reason why we should not feel so.

Last edited by a moderator:

You are Afraid of Hindus and other Dharmic peoples getting united ,Thats why you keep saying Nation is facing threat and other things....you people want Us to remain in Delusion and,Fragmented

You are Afraid of Hindus and other Dharmic peoles getting united Thats why you keep saying Nation is facing threat and other things,you people want Us to remain in Delusion and,Fragmented then only your politics can thrive ,

I am not afraid of Hindu religion.. Why should I? I am afraid of loonies who use religion as their weapon.. You need to distinguish between two..What policies are you talking about? I am from Malakara Orthodox Church and we do not have any policy to convert any people.. We are too busy having legal fight against Jacobite Christians :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom