What's new

Five blasts inside Mahabodhi temple in Bihar's Bodhgaya district

I am not interfering in Hindus matter.. I was replying to bashing against my religion.. Considering all religious minorities are traitors is just stupidity at its highest level..Hindus united or not united is matter of yours.. But why you need to bash every religion because your religion is not united? Just because we are born in another religion does not mean we do not care about this country and for your information, I am not talking about Hinduism.. I am talking about people who use Hinduism as a means to spread their hatred against other religions.

Why do you think that Hindus are not united?

just wait till they attack jain temples the only one left , and then play victim when there is a backlash...
we should declare ourselfs as an 'islamic state'!

I assure you if every Muslim in India had intentions to wipe out temples and statues no historical monument would exist and all of Hindustan would be converted.

Islamic Emirate of Hindustan :cheers:
Cant wait till Green flag flies over Delhi again.... :chilli:

I assure you if every Muslim in India had intentions to wipe out temples and statues no historical monument would exist and all of Hindustan would be converted.

You should worry about Islamic Republic of Pakistan,where Muslims are blowing each other up like firecrackers.

Cant say this about Christians, but Muslims, by and large are not considered patriotic. It is feared that if the push comes to shove, they will prefer religion over the nation.

The general impression about Christians is not getting any better either. It is well known that the insurgency in the North East was directly related to the Baptist and other protestant churches. The involvement of missionaries in the Maoist activities are too numerous to be ignored either. And as I said before, Hindus are disgusted by the shameless proselytizing activities of some of your sects.

Look, just because some Pakistanis or other arab Muslims shed some crocodile tears for muslims in India, do not consider them as traitors or love their religion.. Off cource there are traitors but there are many more people who sell this country for money and women from every religion.. You are just accusing an entire community because of the actions of some..

Why do you think that Hindus are not united?

Mate, I have seen in Kerala that NSS and SNDP fighting against each other.. These organisations are used by two persons and their ego did not allow these groups to get united..Now they are united and working together but there are other groups with in Hinduism which are not still in the main stream...Every religious organisations are in the hands of some selected few who are using them for their selfishness..Hinduism as a religion needs more time to get united..

"Dude, I am against these kind of conversion.. And those who are committing it is not doing a favor to any one.. I don't mind conversion to any religion.. But it should be because of some one's free will, not through force.."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ihars-bodhgaya-district-17.html#ixzz2Ychbf24P
I personally don't like conversion. But that's me :) To each one his own. :cheers:
Mate, I born in a Hindu majority area.. I live near a temple.. When ever there is a sapthaham, I hear a lot of good things about Hinduism spoken by well knowledgeable persons.. In our holy possession, refreshments are provided by Hindu people here.. Most of the celebrations here are celebrated by Hindus and Christians together... We visit their house too and they visit our house too.. Hinduism as a religion is not alien to me.. Tell me then why should I afraid of them??

Dude, I am against these kind of conversion.. And those who are committing it is not doing a favor to any one.. I don't mind conversion to any religion.. But it should be because of some one's free will, not through force..

First lets make sure green flag flies over Islamabad.. By the looks of it, it wont be there much...

Thanks to Islamic Rule, many ancient buildings certainly don't exist anymore.
As for your Green flag - you will need some sane men to do that. Unfortunately you folks are becoming far too volatile and combustible - burning each other up real quick. Point is first get your own house in order.

Mate, I born in a Hindu majority area.. I live near a temple.. When ever there is a sapthaham, I hear a lot of good things about Hinduism spoken by well knowledgeable persons.. In our holy possession, refreshments are provided by Hindu people here.. Most of the celebrations here are celebrated by Hindus and Christians together... We visit their house too and they visit our house too.. Hinduism as a religion is not alien to me.. Tell me then why should I afraid of them??

If that's the case then why are you saying threat to the nation? Neither the Hindus nor us would ever want to disunite the country. For thousands of years, our cultures have fought invaders and occupiers and protected our land that we consider a gift from mother nature.

You should be the last one concerned that any form of criticism of violence (in the light of this blast incident) against us. :) Right?

Dude, I am against these kind of conversion.. And those who are committing it is not doing a favor to any one.. I don't mind conversion to any religion.. But it should be because of some one's free will, not through force..

My friend, this is what the common Christian man says because he's a normal person. But the Church doesn't think so. For example, Baptist Church has been creating havoc in my region for many years and half the insurgencies (even those who claim to have communist or leftist-leanings) are funded, aided and supported by the missionary groups who using their NGO status shield these organizations from the prying eyes of intelligence and even the non-Christians.

Believe me, I have some very good Christian friends from Kerala and Nagaland here. They also are against this but they cannot stop the Church right? That's where the bitterness comes in between.

Even this attack is the second attack aimed at Buddhists by the Muslims.

Tell me, Did we Buddhists (including whole countries like Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, Mongolia, Japan, Laos, Cambodia etc) attack and kill Islamic people when Taliban blew up Bamyan statues?

Did Japan or Korea attack every single Islamic person they got their hands on to?

Then why was the attack inside our temple?

So you see, at a community leve here, it is very much relevant to be angry because Secularists will do nothing to punish the guilty because they form a part of their vote bank.

So when the regime itself is against our culture and encouraging elements against us and the Hindus (in other such incidents), then don't you think this will trigger the rise of right wing?

It will naturally do so right.

"Did we Buddhists (including whole countries like Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, Mongolia, Japan, Laos, Cambodia etc) attack and kill Islamic people when Taliban blew up Bamyan statues" - You are looking for logic. That is not right.
When the 9/11 happened many Americans asked themselves what did they do to deserve it. When Bamyan happened many thought what did the Buddhists do to deserve that. But they forget that the objective of destroying 'enemy' targets is valid regardless of what you may do. You exist. That itself is a justification.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ihars-bodhgaya-district-18.html#ixzz2YdnjXfky
If that's the case then why are you saying threat to the nation? Neither the Hindus nor us would ever want to disunite the country. For thousands of years, our cultures have fought invaders and occupiers and protected our land that we consider a gift from mother nature.

You should be the last one concerned that any form of criticism of violence (in the light of this blast incident) against us. :) Right?

My friend, this is what the common Christian man says because he's a normal person. But the Church doesn't think so. For example, Baptist Church has been creating havoc in my region for many years and half the insurgencies (even those who claim to have communist or leftist-leanings) are funded, aided and supported by the missionary groups who using their NGO status shield these organizations from the prying eyes of intelligence and even the non-Christians.

Believe me, I have some very good Christian friends from Kerala and Nagaland here. They also are against this but they cannot stop the Church right? That's where the bitterness comes in between.

Even this attack is the second attack aimed at Buddhists by the Muslims.

Tell me, Did we Buddhists (including whole countries like Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, Mongolia, Japan, Laos, Cambodia etc) attack and kill Islamic people when Taliban blew up Bamyan statues?

Did Japan or Korea attack every single Islamic person they got their hands on to?

Then why was the attack inside our temple?

So you see, at a community leve here, it is very much relevant to be angry because Secularists will do nothing to punish the guilty because they form a part of their vote bank.

So when the regime itself is against our culture and encouraging elements against us and the Hindus (in other such incidents), then don't you think this will trigger the rise of right wing?

It will naturally do so right.

It will be great you know. whenever there is one powerful islamic country, it tries to destroy nearby country. he he he. kisi mahan aadmi ne kaha tha. musalmaan ko harana hai to musalmaan ki madad lo. maja ayega.

@Tshering22 you are not getting my point. I am not talking about your religion or bashing your religion.. I am talking about the misinformation spreading here.. You are talking about Baptists churches, You really think all Christians here all followers of it?? You think all men from Islam are traitors of this country? I am talking about people who are purposefully spreading their propoganda.. You bashed both Christians and Muslims here just because of the actions of some.. What is the need of it?? Do you think loonies in your religion is doing any favour to this country or to your religion??

Last edited by a moderator:

Indians this is our enemy not hindus christian muslims sikhs Buddhists jains

Only religion we have is indianism

All get united and say Hindostan Zindabad!

Lets show the enemy we will remain united no matter what they do!

@Tshering22 you are not getting my point. I am not talking about your religion or bashing your religion.. I am talking about the misinformation spreading here.. You are talking about Baptists churches, You really think all Christians here all followers of it?? You think all men from Islam are traitors of this country? I am talking about people who are purposefully spreading their propoganda.. You bashed both Christians and Muslims here just because of the actions of some.. What is the need of it??

Mate I get what you're telling me.

However, what I am saying is that why is it that those following the organized religions are not ready to introspect their problems in their society? If Someone asks a specific Islamic community to introspect and see where their teachings (if indeed) are being misinterpreted by some people with vested interests, they get angry and call us islamophobic. When we convey these points in a decent manner they think we're targeting their community.

But then just before any further talks can be done on this frankly, something like this blast happens.

The core problem is that there are certain teachings that are being taught wrongly by people with vested interests to the youth of these religions and therefore there is a friction being caused. Whether for political gains or otherwise, the end result is the same isn't it? It is still causing harm to other communities that have no fault of their own. In this regard, it will be natural to see retaliation from the affected communities which somehow starts the never-ending cycle of violence.

When we don't initiate the problem and ask to introspect, why is it that it is seen as a threat or a hate statement? There is a problem and not just in India--- ALL over the non-Islamic world whether it is USA, UK, Spain, France, Israel, Germany, Russia, Thailand, Philippines etc.

Just Google and see for yourself.

All you need is the right search terms and in the first page itself, you get enough evidence.

This is example of one religion.

Now coming to the not-so-open problem.

I don't know whether they are some other denomination or whether it is the same, but they share the parent religion with you guys.

I am sure you hear of the names of terror groups like NSCM and NSCN (Isak Muivah). They are one of the most dreaded organizations in the NE. These are just the famous ones. There are dozens of smaller organizations that are funded by Church and has active involvement with missionaries in many cases.

This aspect is never out in the open, because the problem is that the media won't focus on NE and most people especially the common Christian Indians down south like you, think that we are creating this out of thin air and trying to be fanatic.

And there is a problem in African and Southeast countries as well where Christian groups arm create problems for the non-Christians.

Tell me what would a common non-Christian man who knows nothing other than the pain suffered by him and his family, know?

He'll just see who was that guy who did the damage right?

Now multiply this 'guy' into a dozen heavily armed militants with machine guns, rioting in a poor remote village who has never seen any violence before.

THIS... is what I am talking about... Not the likes of you common person.

It is a request to you guys to introspect where has this gone wrong and how is it destroying the fabric of peace and unity in the country.

Do you think loonies in your religion is doing any favour to this country or to your religion??

Name me one incident where armed terrorist group whether Buddhist or Hindu or non Abrahamic, has attacked buildings, destroyed villages, wiped out local cultures or politically threatened a dire action, with the objective ofconverting, force-propagating, trying to step on another culture, faith community etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom