What's new

Five blasts inside Mahabodhi temple in Bihar's Bodhgaya district

You are Afraid of Hindus and other Dharmic peoples getting united ,Thats why you keep saying Nation is facing threat and other things....you people want Us to remain in Delusion and,Fragmented then only your politics can thrive ,

Come on Marxist..............Why should Christians be afraid of Unity of Hindus.............Hope you have friends in Kerala from all communities.......We in Kerala never make friend based on Caste & Religion...............Religion is secondary to Us.........At least in Kerala

I am not afraid of Hindu religion.. Why should I? I am afraid of loonies who use religion as their weapon.. You need to distinguish between two..What policies are you talking about? I am from Malakara Orthodox Church and we do not have any policy to convert any people.. We are too busy having legal fight against Jacobite Christians :omghaha:

Hey My wife is Jacobite..................So we are enemies now..............

Come on Marxist..............Why should Christians be afraid of Unity of Hindus.............Hope you have friends in Kerala from all communities.......We in Kerala never make friend based on Caste & Religion...............Religion is secondary to Us.........At least in Kerala

Hey My wife is Jacobite..................So we are enemies now..............

I felt our friend seiko was afraid of Hindu unity ......i completely agree with rest of the post ,and wish it will continue in the future also

I am not afraid of Hindu religion.. Why should I? I am afraid of loonies who use religion as their weapon.. You need to distinguish between two..What policies are you talking about? I am from Malakara Orthodox Church and we do not have any policy to convert any people.. We are too busy having legal fight against Jacobite Christians :omghaha:

Every one use Religion as a political weapon ,Political policies not Conversion one ,so you are from oomen chandi's community :P .... bit offtopic Was yohanan (believers church )tried to merge with your Church

If so, why need you poke your nose in matters which do not concern you ? It is entirely a matter for Hindu society to decide. Is it axiomatic that you will be persecuted if the Hindus are assertive of their identity? If this was so, you would not be a Christian today.

Influential and educated Hindus have realized that the Marxist- liberal intelligentsia has been fooling the people all these years by claiming that rise in Hindu pride will automatically spell doom for the minorities. It is for the minorities to realize that it need not be so. Since Hindus constitute an overwhelming majority, the nation cannot be safe and prosperous unless Hindu society is proud and united.

What do you mean by saying loonies and nonsense. Who the hell are you to pass judgments on other people who do not agree with your world view? Why does it concern you, a Christian, that Hinduism is witnessing a strong revival?

I am talking about the people who attack girls and have no shame hitting them just because they have seen her with a guy or talked to a guy.. I am talking about people who uses muscle power to show their strength. I am talking about people who think only Hindus are patriots and other religious people are just traitors.. For me these kind of people are loonies and spreading all kind of non sense.. I never talked against growth of Hinduism is a concern.. I said growth of radicalism is a concern and I stand by that..

Yes, I still say that Muslims are better. They are not intellectually dishonest and they are upfront in their friendships and enmity.

On the other hand, it is the belief of most Hindus that Christianity, with its cloak and dagger methods, and its massive funding, is a far more serious long term threat to Hinduism/ Dharmic religions. Can you tell me any reason why we should not feel so.

Just tell me why should you worried? People converting for money or food wont stick to any religion.. They choose a particular religion for satisfying their hunger.. You cant blame those people and I am not supporter of these kind of things. We have seen many to these people converted back to Hinduism again.. Its our duty to spread messages about Christ but its never our duty to convert people by giving them food or cloths.. My religion does not teach that.. It teaches to give food to those who are hungry and give cloths to those who do not have cloths.. And I also find no reason to convert Hinduism to Christianity because, they find Jesus and Nabi as another God as Ram or Krishna.. I have seen many Hindu people visitng pilgrimage places like Parumala and Puthupally of Christians.. But you should know that not every sect in Christianity is doing these kind of stuffs and not every sect is getting money from abroad.

"never our duty to convert people by giving them food or cloths"
True, but coerced conversions are all too real. You don't even need to force people. I will tell you what happens - things I have seen in Odissa. The Church would lend you some money, knowing that you won't be able to repay it. So too avoid repayment the Church generously offers conversion. And voila a Hindu becomes a Christian!

I am not saying all Christians are doing that. Far from it. But it is a reality. Note: - I hate conversions. Humans beings are not chemicals that they can be converted like that from one faith to another.

Not let's get back to the topic.

Digvijay Singh says that Modi had a hand in the Bodhgaya Blasts. :laughcry:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ihars-bodhgaya-district-17.html#ixzz2YcU8sfZJ
I am talking about the people who attack girls and have no shame hitting them just because they have seen her with a guy or talked to a guy.. I am talking about people who uses muscle power to show their strength. I am talking about people who think only Hindus are patriots and other religious people are just traitors.. For me these kind of people are loonies and spreading all kind of non sense.. I never talked against growth of Hinduism is a concern.. I said growth of radicalism is a concern and I stand by that..

Just tell me why should you worried? People converting for money or food wont stick to any religion.. They choose a particular religion for satisfying their hunger.. You cant blame those people and I am not supporter of these kind of things. We have seen many to these people converted back to Hinduism again.. Its our duty to spread messages about Christ but its never our duty to convert people by giving them food or cloths.. My religion does not teach that.. It teaches to give food to those who are hungry and give cloths to those who do not have cloths.. And I also find no reason to convert Hinduism to Christianity because, they find Jesus and Nabi as another God as Ram or Krishna.. I have seen many Hindu people visitng pilgrimage places like Parumala and Puthupally of Christians.. But you should know that not every sect in Christianity is doing these kind of stuffs and not every sect is getting money from abroad.

Cant say this about Christians, but Muslims, by and large are not considered patriotic. It is feared that if the push comes to shove, they will prefer religion over the nation.

The general impression about Christians is not getting any better either. It is well known that the insurgency in the North East was directly related to the Baptist and other protestant churches. The involvement of missionaries in the Maoist activities are too numerous to be ignored either. And as I said before, Hindus are disgusted by the shameless proselytizing activities of some of your sects.

those who can't have peace with buddhists can never find peace anywhere.

i remember travelling in a train with a group of buddhist monks , they were the most peaceful people i had ever seen.

Every one use Religion as a political weapon ,Political policies not Conversion one ,so you are from oomen chandi's community :P .... bit offtopic Was yohanan (believers church )tried to merge with your Church

Nope it was jacobite dear..You got confused with both of it..

Many days gone Mulla Nitish is unable to nab his Damad (son in Law, Husband of his daughter Isherat Jehan)

those who can't have peace with buddhists can never find peace anywhere.

i remember travelling in a train with a group of buddhist monks , they were the most peaceful people i had ever seen.

U mean this??

ytiUG.jpg

and this???

528069_406533819405695_1322698565_n.jpg

If so, why need you poke your nose in matters which do not concern you ? It is entirely a matter for Hindu society to decide. Is it axiomatic that you will be persecuted if the Hindus are assertive of their identity? If this was so, you would not be a Christian today.

Influential and educated Hindus have realized that the Marxist- liberal intelligentsia has been fooling the people all these years by claiming that rise in Hindu pride will automatically spell doom for the minorities. It is for the minorities to realize that it need not be so. Since Hindus constitute an overwhelming majority, the nation cannot be safe and prosperous unless Hindu society is proud and united.

I am not interfering in Hindus matter.. I was replying to bashing against my religion.. Considering all religious minorities are traitors is just stupidity at its highest level..Hindus united or not united is matter of yours.. But why you need to bash every religion because your religion is not united? Just because we are born in another religion does not mean we do not care about this country and for your information, I am not talking about Hinduism.. I am talking about people who use Hinduism as a means to spread their hatred against other religions.

Many days gone Mulla Nitish is unable to nab his Damad (son in Law, Husband of his daughter Isherat Jehan)

U mean this??

ytiUG.jpg

and this???

Just shows Muslims will always react to any anti Muslim act

U mean this??

ytiUG.jpg

and this???

just wait till they attack jain temples the only one left , and then play victim when there is a backlash...
we should declare ourselfs as an 'islamic state'!

I felt our friend seiko was afraid of Hindu unity ......i completely agree with rest of the post ,and wish it will continue in the future also

Mate, I born in a Hindu majority area.. I live near a temple.. When ever there is a sapthaham, I hear a lot of good things about Hinduism spoken by well knowledgeable persons.. In our holy possession, refreshments are provided by Hindu people here.. Most of the celebrations here are celebrated by Hindus and Christians together... We visit their house too and they visit our house too.. Hinduism as a religion is not alien to me.. Tell me then why should I afraid of them??

"never our duty to convert people by giving them food or cloths"
True, but coerced conversions are all too real. You don't even need to force people. I will tell you what happens - things I have seen in Odissa. The Church would lend you some money, knowing that you won't be able to repay it. So too avoid repayment the Church generously offers conversion. And voila a Hindu becomes a Christian!

I am not saying all Christians are doing that. Far from it. But it is a reality. Note: - I hate conversions. Humans beings are not chemicals that they can be converted like that from one faith to another.

Dude, I am against these kind of conversion.. And those who are committing it is not doing a favor to any one.. I don't mind conversion to any religion.. But it should be because of some one's free will, not through force..

Back
Top Bottom