What's new

Five blasts inside Mahabodhi temple in Bihar's Bodhgaya district

Mate, I dont want this to be a religious bashing contest, but we both know how people were treated here because of their castes.. Lets stop it here..

Really seiko ? When was the last time a yadav went and suicide bombed a dalit procession ?

And do you think caste problem is exclusive to Hinduism ? It is present in all religions in India..except maybe Jains.

You being from Kerala should have definitely heard the discrimination the dalit christians face from other christians in neighboring Tamil Nadu. Muslims too have a ashraf-ajlaf-arzal-pasmanda caste. We hear more cases of caste problems from hindus simply because there are more hindus numerically and hence the probability is more.

Mate, I dont want this to be a religious bashing contest, but we both know how people were treated here because of their castes.. Lets stop it here..

Why do Christians always have this Pavlovian response of alleging caste discrimination? This shows that your complete identification with international Christian propaganda. Please look up the shameful history of your own religion and then come and talk about caste.

Really seiko ? When was the last time a yadav went and suicide bombed a dalit procession ?

And do you think caste problem is exclusive to Hinduism ? It is present in all religions in India..except maybe Jains.

You being from Kerala should have definitely heard the discrimination the dalit christians face from other christians in neighboring Tamil Nadu. Muslims too have a ashraf-ajlaf-arzal-pasmanda caste. We hear more cases of caste problems from hindus simply because there are more hindus numerically and hence the probability is more.

You need to read it from the beginning.. I am only replied to a bashing of religion by some one.. I specifically said every religion has bigots who do many unwanted things to people of other religion.. Where did you find me saying it is exclusively for Hinduism only.. Every religion have some bad past and in present too no religion is perfect.. My question was, why it has to be stage to bash every other religion some people do not like? Those things were unfortunate and we are also sad about the turn of events.. But bashing other religions for this? People are using this attack as a tool to spread their hatred and no one even bothered about it.. Sooner or later this nation is going to bleed because of this and innocent people will be the victim..

Why do Christians always have this Pavlovian response of alleging caste discrimination? This shows that your complete identification with international Christian propaganda. Please look up the shameful history of your own religion and then come and talk about caste.

Come on.. There is no propoganda here.. I know myself how the Christianism spread in many countries and I mentioned in this thread that Christianism spread in here in India with the blessings of Hindus only..You are taking my comments in to whole another level..My point is simple.. Do not be a spoon for people who wanted to spread their hatred against other religion because of some peoples act..

You need to read it from the beginning.. I am only replied to a bashing of religion by some one.. I specifically said every religion has bigots who do many unwanted things to people of other religion.. Where did you find me saying it is exclusively for Hinduism only.. Every religion have some bad past and in present too no religion is perfect.. My question was, why it has to be stage to bash every other religion some people do not like? Those things were unfortunate and we are also sad about the turn of events.. But bashing other religions for this? People are using this attack as a tool to spread their hatred and no one even bothered about it.. Sooner or later this nation is going to bleed because of this and innocent people will be the victim..

Come on.. There is no propoganda here.. I know myself how the Christianism spread in many countries and I mentioned in this thread that Christianism spread in here in India with the blessings of Hindus only..You are taking my comments in to whole another level..My point is simple.. Do not be a spoon for people who wanted to spread their hatred against other religion because of some peoples act..

Sorry! But this peace-between-religions is of no use when Hinduism is facing the onslaught of alien religions - mainly Christianity. How can there be peace within a war, even though it is guerrilla warfare from your side. It may hurt you but most Hindus have respect for Muslims as they are honorable and upfront while the Christians are held in contempt for their sneaky proselytizing activities.

Sorry! But this peace-between-religions is of no use when Hinduism is facing the onslaught of alien religions - mainly Christianity. How can there be peace within a war, even though it is guerrilla warfare from your side. It may hurt you but most Hindus have respect for Muslims as they are honorable and upfront while the Christians are held in contempt for their sneaky proselytizing activities.

Good for yea!! Happy to hear that.... After all being Indian is secondary.. Just being Hindus is first.. Happy to know that!! :D

Good for yea!! Happy to hear that.... After all being Indian is secondary.. Just being Hindus is first.. Happy to know that!! :D
no yaar,country first,religion second..
those who think otherwise are free to leave this country irrespective of their religion..

country first,religion second..
those who think otherwise are free to leave this country irrespective of their religion..

No mate.. Being born in another religion is a crime in this country .. This country is just for Hindus.. Being born here does not mean you are not Indian.. You have to born Hindu here.. Jai Ho!!

No mate.. Being born in another religion is a crime in this country .. This country is just for Hindus.. Being born here does not mean you are not Indian.. You have to born Hindu here.. Jai Ho!!

Unfortunately, truth is bitter but it must be told.

Its not a choice between the country and religion. Patriotism of Hindus, as a group, is never in doubt - unlike some other religions.

Lets the bigots not make your opinion for you. You let all of us down with such comments, even if it is derived from irritation.

Lets the bigots not make your opinion for you. You let all of us down with such comments, even if it is derived from irritation.

Its not about any bigot mate.. People I have seen in this forum, who considered patriotism is much above any religion are now talking the same tone as some radical idiots.. I am disappointed because of them...

Back
Top Bottom