What's new

Fisherman from Maharashtra arrested by Pakistan Maritime Security Agency (PMSA) off Gujarat coast

Perhaps don't wander around into a lions territorial waters.. Boundaries are there for a reason you know and perhaps you should learn from it and don't repeat same mistakes let this serve as example for your astraying fisherman or perhaps they don't have a working compass...

Any form of illegal trespasser will be arrested on entry of the territorial boundary if the said individuals refuse compliance they will be subdued by force

Last edited:
If Pakistan fired warning shorts and they still didn't stopped then our boys did all the could to avoid loss of life but if these fisherman were so deaf or drunk or what ever we can nothing about that. Good Job boys

After their exit from Afghanistan, they are getting desperate to support their proxies in Pakistan through smuggling and other means

I do not support killing of innocent fisherman even if they were trying to escape to avoid arrest.

However on the same hand i dont have even 1% trust on indian source news

not kidnapped but arrested by PAK MSA ,stop stealing our marine resources

Im glad Pakistan take action against this Indian aggression. India would try to spin the story with them as the victim For violating Pakistani waters. But Pakistan did the right thing and must be more forceful if Indians try this again. If you give the Indians an inch, they will take a mile.

disappointing but expected from you guys...from financing proxies to target innocent workers in kashmir to killing poor fisherman's shameful and desperate i must say
I don't see you mouthing off same nonsense when Sri Lankan Navy often kills Indian poachers, last August it was reported by Hindustan Times that there are 74 Pakistani Fishermen in Indian jails while there are 554 Indian poachers in Pakistani custody. If they keep stealing Pakistan's marine life then they will have to pay the price.

Do not believe a single thing that comes out of the Indian press. Their own BSF regularly gun down people without warning.
We have no idea what these lot in boats were doing so close to Pakistani waters. Let's see our report.

pakistan MSA may be sick of these fishermen again and again entering pakistani waters. navy did not operate near coast its MSA ,
So? What right do they have to murder the Indian fishermen? It is a shameful act.

Good job if true. Need to slap india wherever and whenever they transgress.

We need more details here.

It may be our Coast Guards (PMSA) who may have shot them over trespassing in our waters.

I do not support killing of innocent fisherman even if they were trying to escape to avoid arrest.

However on the same hand i dont have even 1% trust on indian source news

They were not "innocent fishermen". They were smuggling arms to baloch and other anti-Pakistani terrorists. They were smuggling arms that were to be used to kill innocent Pakistani civilians and soldiers. They ALL should have been liquidated.

Back
Top Bottom