What's new

First time Pak Jewish allowed travelling to Israel

we must not try to be like them.we have our own religion.why do you want to be like jews? you have your religion,your holy Book.we must learn our religion rather than making them our natural friends.they can't be our natural friends.if you want to be like them then try.we as a muslim don't want to be like them.saladdin ayubbi said it long time ago that a time will come when muslims become weak and i think he was right.

i don't support mullah neither i support liberals.i just want to say that we must not make them our natural friends.they can't be our friends.you can read foxtrox delta comment.he wants to be like them.it's disgraceful.your lord has said that our prophet is the last prophet.jews don't recognize our prophet.why the hell we would copy them? there is nothing good in jews except the book.yes God has sent many prophets and we respect them all but islam is our identity,our religion.we must not behave like a jew or support them against a common cause like killings of muslims.

Read the quran u will understand my comment of similar faith with them.

Why is islam irrelevant?

i just want to say that if you want friendship with jews,you should make them friends but giving examples of prophet,i mean it crosses the limit.how can you relate prophet actions to this current world scenerio of pakistan israel? this is bizare.

Read the quran u will understand my comment of similar faith with them.

i don't want to say that i know religion much better than you.i know the limits.you want to be like jew then try it.i am not stopping you but we have nothing in common except the book.

i just want to say that if you want friendship with jews,you should make them friends but giving examples of prophet,i mean it crosses the limit.how can you relate prophet actions to this current world scenerio of pakistan israel? this is bizare.

i don't want to say that i know religion much better than you.i know the limits.you want to be like jew then try it.i am not stopping you but we have nothing in common except the book.

Its the same faith....

same faith? oh God!

Dm me this is very interesting... U are a muslim in ur opnion right? I would love to continue this conversation im ur brother may he u can teach me stuff i don't know or the otherway around. This forum doesnt like too much religious talk.

People are desperate to draw parallels. You are right, sunnah should not be misused in this way. It is important we take the example of the Prophet (pbuh) as one of our primary guidance, but we need to understand it all.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) did have a deal with the Jews of Medinah, but he also waged war on them when they betrayed him. That is not to say he waged war on all Jews, but the tribes which had betrayed him. His life is full of examples where he made war and he made peace based on the circumstances at the time.

I don't think it is appropriate to give political recognition to a country built on stolen land whilst they are mercilessly opressing the people of that land. The comparison to India doesn't really work. Our leaders agreed the borders with India, apart from that in Kashmir. We don't recognise the border in Kashmir, we also have not confirmed Kashmir as part of Pakistan, we lay claim to it.

Palestine existed, it was robbed, it's leaders didn't accept the borders, since then their lands have been taken from them further and they are oppressed and slaughtered daily. Why would we give that genocidal regime legitimacy?

One person going to Israel have put faith 200 millions Pakistanis at risk.

Dm me this is very interesting... U are a muslim in ur opnion right? I would love to continue this conversation im ur brother may he u can teach me stuff i don't know or the otherway around. This forum doesnt like too much religious talk.

yes religious talk here is not good for both of us.this is not the right place to talk religion.you have your perception,i have mine.i believe we all die someday but we must care about our brothers,i mean our muslim brothers.muslims before our generation was strong with powerful faith in islam that's why they conquered many places which we can only dream about.i want you to read saladdin ayyubi and suleyman the magnificent.we have made truce with both jews and christians in the past.there is nothing wrong in that.peace is good but blood must not fall.look at israel today.today they made fun of iran on twitter because they are bombing syria each day and nobody cares except some muslim countries.look at arabs today.saudis abandoned palestine.it's so pathetic.

please don't compare prophet with other human beings.if you want to support government,go support.don't give examples of religion.

its not about supporting the govt, its about being fair. Alot of people here think less of other human beings when our teachings are contrary to that and thats the point i was trying to raise.

Back
Top Bottom