What's new

First time Pak Jewish allowed travelling to Israel

Why cant we just take his account that he is Jewish and let him visit the promise land?
Maybe he will get crucified there. Let him try atleast

The "promised land" was promised to Prophet Abraham (PBUH) and those from his progeny that didn't engage in wickedness. That in itself disqualifies Jews themselves from returning to the Holy Land, let alone these White Skinned, Euro-Jews, that have ZERO link to Judaism or the Holy Land.

Why cant we just take his account that he is Jewish and let him visit the promise land?

We will have to first confirm which Jews accept the converts who are born to non Jewish mothers.

Maybe he will get crucified there. Let him try atleast

He is Pakistani, his mental and physical well being is Riyasat's zimaydari. The constitution of riyasat grants him that right.

The "promised land" was promised to Prophet Abraham (PBUH) and those from his progeny that didn't engage in wickedness. That in itself disqualifies Jews themselves from returning to the Holy Land, let alone these White Skinned, Euro-Jews, that have ZERO link to Judaism or the Holy Land.

Why cant you let history repeat itself? Why must we play God?

We will have to first confirm which Jews accept the converts who are born to non Jewish mothers.

He is Pakistani, his mental and physical well being is Riyasat's zimaydari. The constitution of riyasat grants him that right.

Not when the "ryaasat" does NOT recognize the country he wishes to visit, as a legal or legitimate state. Allowing this idiot to use his Pakistani passport to go visit the illegal and illegitimate state of israel is seen as legitimizing israel's claim to statehood on PALESTINIAN lands and murders of tens of thousands of PALESTINIANS.

Remember, the devil shall never come at you head-on. He will always hit your blind spot and the trouble with that is, you're well within your senses when you're hit. The illegal and illegitimate state of israel does exactly that. Even if your intent is pretty straight forward, their's is malicious, wicked and sinister. Watch not only your 6, but also your 3 and 9.

Why indulge in such stupidity? Just take his word and let Israelis deal with him.

He is Pakistani, his mental and physical well being is Riyasat's zimaydari. The constitution of riyasat grants him that right

I believe he drives a Suzuki Alto. So Ryasat does not really care

Not when the "ryaasat" does NOT recognize the country he wishes to visit, as a legal or legitimate state. Allowing this idiot to use his Pakistani passport to go visit the illegal and illegitimate state of israel is seen as legitimizing israel's claim to statehood on PALESTINIAN lands and murders of tens of thousands of PALESTINIANS.

Once I was made aware that he has no Jewish roots, I said why would Riyasat's Ministry of Foreign Affairs let him go there. Apparently this article is trying to tell us that MOFA accepted his request.

Remember, the devil shall never come at you head-on. He will always hit your blind spot and the trouble with that is, you're well within your senses when you're hit. The illegal and illegitimate state of israel does exactly that. Even if your intent is pretty straight forward, their's is malicious, wicked and sinister. Watch not only your 6, but also your 3 and 9.

A Muslim neither deceives nor gets deceived.

The progeny of Hazrat Ibrahim have full controal over the promised land, the land where Ibrahim Built the house of ALLAH and prayed for that place to be place of eternal peace for everyone, and it has remained so. Jerusalem.

I believe he drives a Suzuki Alto. So Ryasat does not really care

I believe he doesn't sport nor support a beard, so Riyasat has to care.

Very much against this move. Israel has done nothing but promote anti-Pakistan policy in our region since we gained independence. From India to Afghanistan, and even an outright attempted attack on the Kahuta nuclear facility.

It is this country which funds and supports anti-Pakistan policy among the leadership of the Ahmadiyya in Israel, which always publishes and furthers BLA, TTP propaganda against Pakistan, and fully supports India on Kashmir.

We gain nothing and lose much from this move. Including the most important thing, our pride and prestige in the Muslim world.

It will be a problem as the common Pakistani is anti-Israel.

Very much against this move. Israel has done nothing but promote anti-Pakistan policy in our region since we gained independence. From India to Afghanistan, and even an outright attempted attack on the Kahuta nuclear facility.

It is this country which funds and supports anti-Pakistan policy among the leadership of the Ahmadiyya in Israel, which always publishes and furthers BLA, TTP propaganda against Pakistan, and fully supports India on Kashmir.

We gain nothing and lose much from this move. Including the most important thing, our pride and prestige in the Muslim world.

It will be a problem as the common Pakistani is anti-Israel.

Dude this guy is not even ((kosher)) his family disowned him and his brothers said he is doing it for money and attention he is ((kosher)), to be fair 3 of our biggest Allies Pakistan have relations with Israel, Turkey,Azerbaijan and PRC but still I wont advocate for relations with ((Kosherstan))

I also want to visit Jerusalem with my wife one day , Historically very rich and entire city is Holy .

less than three months after the reported arrival of Israeli plane in Islamabad.
What does the alleged 'Israeli plane in Islamabad' have to do with a Pakistani Jew asking for permission to travel to Jerusalem for religious reasons?

Our media and conspiracy theories - oi vey!

Shite!! I said oi vey, maybe I'm a Jew in disguise too!!!

Focus on the more serious issues (economic, governance etc) plaguing Pakistan, instead of all this nonsense over planes landing in Islamabad or someone wanting to travel to Jerusalem.

Pakistan does NOT recognize the state of israel. So anyone who has the desire to want to go to israel, best be stripped of their Pakistani passports -
There are other states that Pakistan doesn't recognize, and others where Pakistan was tardy in doing so. Should the Pakistanis who traveled to these countries be "stripped of their Pakistani passports" as well?

Back
Top Bottom