What's new

First tarawih prayer in Ayasofya Mosque after 88 years

Ok better return all your mosques into trees then. Tamam?
Ive come to realize some pakistanis here just lack the ethics his parents shouldve teached him when he was five and the brain capacity of a child. I dont really agree with christianity in many occurances but demolishing such an iconic church will only harden our already hard mission of spreading islam. Look at Mo salah reduced 50% of islamophobia in the US by playing football

FPSI0ggXoAcsjiV

FPSI0fCWQAY5iQt

FPSI0e3XsAEyIWD

FPS_UC1WUAUyJw5

Wonder what sort of Muslims are those who take over the most momentous Cathedral in Christian History and turn it into a Masjid?

I would not pray in a place which has been a place of worship for Christians for 1000 years, just because some so-called Muslim Leader, goes converts a Cathedral into a Masjid. Turkey is no worse than India, who destroyed Babri Masjid.

Shame on you shameless munafiqs, this is NOT Islam.

Ramadan Mubarak to those of you Muslims who declare that converting Hagia Sofia (Holy Wisdom) into a Masjid as a SHAMEFUL, DISGRACEFUL ACT which is NOT part of Islam.

Now let me remind those who will attack me. This is a forum which permits criticism (not insults), which permits debates, not personal attacks. I speak out for my faith and will not stand for those who seek to hijack Islam for their political gains.

The day is not far, when Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah will "deal with those two sin laden ones" (Surah Rahman), on that day their lies, deceit and intimidation will be wiped out by a great flash fire, followed by smoke.

Ive come to realize some pakistanis here just lack the ethics his parents shouldve teached him when he was five and the brain capacity of a child. I dont really agree with christianity in many occurances but demolishing such an iconic church will only harden our already hard mission of spreading islam. Look at Mo salah reduced 50% of islamophobia in the US by playing football
Saying someone from a country who was 3 times defeated by a country 10x smaller

I would not pray in a place which has been a place of worship for Christians
Good for them. They don't need you in Turkey either.

Saying someone from a country who was 3 times defeated by a country 10x smaller

Good for them. They don't need you in Turkey either.
@Foinikas You see this is what am talking about They lack any sort of historic background and yet argue about it. BTW have you liberated kashmir yet? or are you still doing weed from it to argue here?

@Foinikas You see this is what am talking about They lack any sort of historic background and yet argue about it. BTW have you liberated kashmir yet? or are you still doing weed from it to argue here?
Why are you on a Pakistani forum if you hate Pakistanis so much? Go to Egypt forum

@Goritoes
You lot are such secterion bigots, mentee is borderline wahabbi, he literally follows that engineer guy...
But need to pull out the inner bigotry, secterianism and shove it down the mans throat

Nope he is not a Wahhabi

He is a borderline Shia who also follows that fitna from Jehlum

As for being sectarian bigots

Where were you when he was posting hate filled nonsense against sunnis and most importantly hanafis? Where was your lecture then?

@Goritoes

Nope he is not a Wahhabi

He is a borderline Shia who also follows that fitna from Jehlum

As for being sectarian bigots

Where were you when he was posting hate filled nonsense against sunnis and most importantly hanafis? Where was your lecture then?

@Goritoes
His post against Hanafis is probably still up while my report was rejected. Meanwhile any remote mention of Qadyianis and Persian sympathisers gets deleted with immediate warning.

His post against Hanafis is probably still up while my report was rejected. Meanwhile any remote mention of Qadyianis and Persian sympathisers gets deleted with immediate warning.

That post is probably still up

But @Sainthood 101 didn't had any issues with it. Only if we reply back in same manner then it is sectarianism. Then we start getting lectures.

That post is probably still up

But @Sainthood 101 didn't had any issues with it. Only if we reply back in same manner then it is sectarianism. Then we start getting lectures.

Yes, its confirmed there despite my report

@Sainthood 101

Yes, its confirmed there despite my report

@Sainthood 101

This is not sectarian bigotry as per some members

Wonder what sort of Muslims are those who take over the most momentous Cathedral in Christian History and turn it into a Masjid?

I would not pray in a place which has been a place of worship for Christians for 1000 years, just because some so-called Muslim Leader, goes converts a Cathedral into a Masjid. Turkey is no worse than India, who destroyed Babri Masjid.

Shame on you shameless munafiqs, this is NOT Islam.

Ramadan Mubarak to those of you Muslims who declare that converting Hagia Sofia (Holy Wisdom) into a Masjid as a SHAMEFUL, DISGRACEFUL ACT which is NOT part of Islam.

Now let me remind those who will attack me. This is a forum which permits criticism (not insults), which permits debates, not personal attacks. I speak out for my faith and will not stand for those who seek to hijack Islam for their political gains.

The day is not far, when Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah will "deal with those two sin laden ones" (Surah Rahman), on that day their lies, deceit and intimidation will be wiped out by a great flash fire, followed by smoke.
May God bless you!

Aya Sofia has been a masjid longer than it ever was a church.
916 years as a Christian church.

478 years as a mosque.

Back
Top Bottom