What's new

First tarawih prayer in Ayasofya Mosque after 88 years

Shut up you raped Anatolian by mongol Turks who think that he is a Turkic yet he looks like Arab or Armenian or Greek.
How the hell do Turks look anything like Arabs? The ones that do are in fact Arabs that settled in Turkiye for centuries or from the recent Syrian,Iraqi,Iranian arrivals

There are documents that Christians wanted to give Hagia Sophia to Muslims but Sultan refused and actually paid for it.

Because it was purchased with payment, the Sultan converted it to Masjid and no Islamic/ethical laws were broken.

Sultan was within his right to convert it to a Mosque because the city was captured by sword but he didn't usurp or take it but paid for it.

There is a Greek Poster who responded to my Post here from a historical perspective and I cannot find his post. I did my research and also traveled to Hagia Sophia, I will answer his objection in the next week or so.

He implied that there is no historical evidence or document that Sultan purchased this property and he is right and I will expand on the issue as soon as I have some time.

Thanks for responding to this buddy because you enabled me to do more research and consult Ottoman sources and Ottoman Historians.

Response later...

How the hell do Turks look anything like Arabs? The ones that do are in fact Arabs that settled in Turkiye for centuries or from the recent Syrian,Iraqi,Iranian arrivals
Yes that because Anatolians don’t have a single look yet they don’t look like the original asiatic looking Central Asian Turks.

LoL

Your comparision is not only stupid but you must have experiences in, Us allied forces between you leg and from behind. First Gulf and secon Gulf :p: .

Coming back to your argument, Spain was before Catholic Pagans so why crying when Muslims liberated them from Christians:p:. Arab Christians should shut ther big mouth....
How stupid you are Muslim ms liberated Christians from themselves?!😂

Back
Top Bottom