What's new

First tarawih prayer in Ayasofya Mosque after 88 years

Others' religious worshiping places should not be converted into mosques. I am not even sure about museums even. They should remain religious sites.

For all those Pakistanis supporting this wrong move by Erdogan, I have a question for you, should others' religious sites be converted into Mosques in Pakistan? I hope your answer would be no. If so, why support something in Pak and something else outside Pak?

St. Patrick's Cathedral in Karachi.
a-view-of-st-patrick.jpg

This guy should visit so called ortodox countries such as Russia or Poland and see with his own eyes how they treat him there, i don't think a brown muslim will make it out alive there.
Poland is Catholic :P

Hagia Sophia was a symbol of Constantinople at that time without converting it the conquest is not considered complete.
Yes it makes sense. Of course he could have not converted it to a mosque,but I understand what you're saying.

Others' religious worshiping places should not be converted into mosques. I am not even sure about museums even. They should remain religious sites.

For all those Pakistanis supporting this wrong move by Erdogan, I have a question for you, should others' religious sites be converted into Mosques in Pakistan? I hope your answer would be no. If so, why support something in Pak and something else outside Pak?

View attachment 829872

If Muslims purchase St Patrick Cathedral of Karachi then yes they have every right to convert it into mosque

Hagia Sophia was a symbol of Constantinople at that time without converting it the conquest is not considered complete.
If Muslims purchase St Patrick Cathedral of Karachi then yes they have every right to convert it into mosque

So, if India conquers Pakistan or Islamabad today, should they 'purchase' Shah Faisal Mosque and convert it into a Hindu temple? Would you like that? If no, why the hypocrisy?

faisal-mosque-faisal.jpg

NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION!

That doesn't mean Muslims can't convert a place of worship that they have bought

and this kind of conquer and convert mentality is anything but Abrahamic Way

Muslims conquered because that was needed at that time and also because it was wished and predicted by Prophet Mohammed (SAW)

Your logic is all flawed

Allah Swt doesnt need billions or trillions of so called belivers indulging excessively in the same vices they accuse other ummahs of ------- to establish Devine Law

It is duty of muslims to spread message of Islam to others. Billions of humans should be given message of Islam. You are wrong here too

Evicting someone from his place of worship and then defending it using Hadees to over rule Quran is pure ethno-sectarian madness

You misinterpreted verse of Quran

No one is overruling it using a Hadith

So, if India conquers Pakistan or Islamabad today, should they 'purchase' Shah Faisal Mosque and convert it into a Hindu temple? Would you like that? If no, why the hypocrisy?

View attachment 829886

If Muslims of Pakistan are unable to defend themselves and then also sell their place of worship then yes I am okay with what you said in your post

FPSI0ggXoAcsjiV

FPSI0fCWQAY5iQt

FPSI0e3XsAEyIWD

FPS_UC1WUAUyJw5

The charity cultivated by this mosque will out manoeuvre the revenues brought from tourism.

It must feel wonderful for the elderly generations who were forcefully parted from their worshipping grounds.

View attachment 829886

Isn't it part museum? Last time i went there they could only fill up 2 rows while there were enough to fill the whole inner court.

Muslims don’t have a history of converting churches or religious buildings of other religions into mosques. The Hagia Sophia seems to be one of the exceptions.

This tradition goes right back to the capture of Jerusalem in 637 AD.

According to later narratives, after the Siege of Jerusalem in 637 by the Rashidun army under the command of Abu Ubaidah ibn al-Jarrah, Patriarch Sophronius refused to surrender except to the Caliph Omar (579-644) himself. Omar travelled to Jerusalem and accepted the surrender. He then visited the Church of the Resurrection (today better known as the Church of the Holy Sepulchre) where Sophronius invited him to pray inside the church, but Omar declined so as not to set a precedent and thereby endanger the church's status as a Christian site. Instead he prayed outside, on the steps east of the church. The first Mosque of Omar was later built at that site, as evidenced by a stone plate with a Kufic inscription found in 1897 in the area of the eastern or outer atrium of the Constantinian (4th-century) Church of the Resurrection, defining this area as a mosque.

Historically, Europeans don’t have the same record of allowing mosques, until the last few decades. Large Christian communities have existed in Muslim countries from the beginning of Islam, like in Egypt, Palestine, Iraq etc. On the other hand, Muslims were usually exterminated in Europe, like in Spain, Russia etc.

Muslims don’t usually accuse Christianity of being at war with Islam. We may criticize US, UK, France etc. but we don’t call them “Christians.”

Having said that, the ongoing Western assault and destruction of Muslim lands is still going on. European Christian civilization (NATO) is at war with the Muslim world. Israel is a Jewish dagger plunged into the body of Islam.

In such circumstances it is unreasonable to expect Muslims to show benevolence and hand back a cathedral. Maybe one day, hope against hope, the Christians will take the Jews back where they came from and there will be peace and brotherhood between Christians and Muslims.

Then I would hope that the people of Turkey will hand back Hagia Sophia to Christians.

That doesn't mean Muslims can't convert a place of worship that they have bought

Muslims conquered because that was needed at that time and also because it was wished and predicted by Prophet Mohammed (SAW)

Your logic is all flawed

It is duty of muslims to spread message of Islam to others. Billions of humans should be given message of Islam. You are wrong here too

You misinterpreted verse of Quran

No one is overruling it using a Hadith

If Muslims of Pakistan are unable to defend themselves and then also sell their place of worship then yes I am okay with what you said in your post

Show me the Hadees where The Prophet Saww commanded His Saww ummah to conquer and convert any non muslim place of worship .

Muslim pride and Islam are two separate realities .

NO doubt about it .

But invading other people's land and not leaving for eternity isn't also Islamic at all .

View attachment 829872

We think it's alright to give dead lines like convert instantly, give tax to our liking or be ready for a war to other rich nations when we enjoy an upper hand -------.

Prophet Ibrahim pbuh didn't made an overnight coup after marrying to the daughter of the newly converted tribal leader, Instead he left in peace and let that tribe's people manage their wealth and sovereignty by their self . And this is the reason we don't see bloody conflict among South east asian muslim nations where the Quranic method of preach by character was adopted ------. Nobody threw ultimatum at them or face so and so consequences for not giving your women and treasury wilfully to the invaders .

Show me the Hadees where The Prophet Saww commanded His Saww ummah to conquer and convert any non muslim place of worship .

Muslim pride and Islam are two separate realities .

They invaded Constantinople

There was a cathedral in Constantinople

They bought it and converted it to mosque

Why are you whining?

But invading other people's land and not leaving for eternity isn't also Islamic at all .

Well fortunately earliest followers of Islam weren't like you or else Islam would have remain restricted to two cities

It was a time of conquests. Either you conquest or someone else would conquest you. Prophet Mohammed (SAW) clearly predicted and wished for conquest of various places and that is exactly what happened. You don't like it? Well good for you but Muslims did what was supposed to do

European Christian civilization (NATO) is at war with the Muslim world. Israel is a Jewish dagger plunged into the body of Islam.
The ones who are at war with you are not even Christians,but atheists,liberals and Zionists. These are the ones who lead NATO,USA and Western Europe.

They conquered it. This idiocy of buying it is like Israel conquering Palestinian land and then saying they bought it. There was no State to buy it from. Stop repeating the same stupidity.

They invaded Constantinople

There was a cathedral in Constantinople

Why are you whining?

Well fortunately earliest followers of Islam weren't like you or else Islam would have remain restricted to two cities

It was a time of conquests. Either you conquest or someone else would conquest you. Prophet Mohammed (SAW) clearly predicted and wished for conquest of various places and that is exactly what happened. You don't like it? Well good for you but Muslims did what was supposed to do

Plz show me the Hadees where The Prophet pbuh commanded muslims to conquer and convert so and so places of worship?

As for the two cities rhetoric The promised land's boundaries were not supposed to be expanded beyond nile and Euphrates by FORCE --------- muslim violated the covenant and went across Euphrates and nile ,look where it took the ummah? 1400 years of infighting between Sunni and shia over ehtno/sect pride and every muslim flag carrying the pagan symbols .

Plz show me the Hadees where The Prophet pbuh commanded muslims to conquer and convert so and so places of worship?

Already answered above

As for the two cities rhetoric The promised land's boundaries were not supposed to be expanded beyond nile and Euphrates by FORCE --------- muslim violated the covenant and went across Euphrates and nile ,look where it took the ummah? 1400 years of infighting between Sunni and shia over ehtno/sect pride and every muslim flag carrying the pagan symbols .

Already knew you guys are only good at annual chest beating rituals and not conquests

Never knew that you hate Muslim conquests and its conquerors so much

Anyways this is just more nonsense from you. Nothing new

Already answered above

You didn't mention no Hadees where The Prophet commanded his ummah to go conquer and convert other people's places of worship?

It's only the muslim polities beastly instincts to remain dominant and to justify their loot the royalty come up with concocted Islamic reference like jews and christains ------.

Now plz tell me How can The Prophet Saww go against The Quran ?

Already knew you guys are only good at annual chest beating rituals and not conquests

If Islam or any other religion has been imposed upon me by force i would have revolted coz its human fitrah to repel and defy injustice. So how did this mighty act of taking peoples land and women by force under whatever pretext served Islam? Still fighting for dominance over each other while the outsiders taking full advantage of the ethno/sect mess up .

Why's there is peace in South East Asia while not on the Arabian peninsula, the birth place of Islam?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom