What's new

First tarawih prayer in Ayasofya Mosque after 88 years

You didn't mention no Hadees where The Prophet commanded his ummah to go conquer and convert other people's places of worship?

Already answered above

Muslims conquered a city. Bought a cathedral in that city and then converted it into a mosque

There is nothing except your ideology they violated in doing so

It's only the muslim polities beastly instincts to remain dominant and to justify their loot the royalty come up with concocted Islamic reference like jews and christains ------.

Islamophobic rant

Now plz tell me How can The Prophet Saww go against The Quran ?

He didn't. Your whole argument is baseless

Yes plz present the Prophetic Sanad for what iam I'm asking about.

As I said He didn't. You just made up things from your own. I don't need to present anything. You need to stop being dishonest and assuming things from your own

He didn't.

Yes He Saww didn't but ottomons justify their loot in the name of vague and ambiguous Islam reference even going to the extent of completely over ruling Quranic injunctions in favour of "Hadees "

As I said He didn't. You just made up things from your own. I don't need to present anything. You need to stop being dishonest and assuming things from your own

Then how can you conquer and convert any place of worship and then justify it when The Quran and The Prophet Saww categorically ruled against such mis adventures ?

Yes He Saww didn't but ottomons justify their loot in the name of vague and ambiguous Islam reference even going to the extent of completely over ruling Quranic injunctions in favour of "Hadees "
Ottomans also didn't

Then how can you conquer and convert any place of worship and then justify it when The Quran and The Prophet Saww categorically ruled against such mis adventures ?

They bought a place of worship and converted it. Nothing in Quran or Hadees against it

They bought a place of worship and converted it. Nothing in Quran or Hadees against it

Can the christians lay a siege to Harmain shareefain and demand the same by relying on "there's no such thing in bible" ?

Leave him bro, they get their arguments from Kuffa, how smart they can be? anything from a Islam they have issues with, and will always remain.

We've got issues with anyone depriving any human being off his scriptural rights on technical grounds

Can the christians lay a siege to Harmain shareefain and demand the same by relying on "there's no such thing in bible" ?

Nope. Because they can't

Ottomans can and they did. Live with it and stop using Quran and Hadees to attack their rightful conquests

Leave him bro, they get their arguments from Kuffa, how smart they can be? anything from a Islam they have issues with, and will always remain.

Apparently beating chests is the only thing they are good at

Conquering lands for Islam and fulfilling prophecies of Prophet Mohammed (SAW) isn't their expertise

Nope. Because they can't

Ottomans can and they did. Live with it and stop using Quran and Hadees to attack their rightful conquests

Apparently beating chests is the only thing they are good at

Conquering lands for Islam and fulfilling prophecies of Prophet Mohammed (SAW) isn't their expertise
@Goritoes
You lot are such secterion bigots, mentee is borderline wahabbi, he literally follows that engineer guy...
But need to pull out the inner bigotry, secterianism and shove it down the mans throat

Do you understand English? Nothing. There was a church with the same name on the same site,that had been destroyed.
No. It was the habitat of trees, wild animals, birds and insects which was destroyed to make a church. Better return it to nature if we really want to go into past.

They will if they have their way. Case in point Masjid Al Aqsa. Principles is just an illusion.

@Goritoes
You lot are such secterion bigots, mentee is borderline wahabbi, he literally follows that engineer guy...
But need to pull out the inner bigotry, secterianism and shove it down the mans throat
1648981747489.png

Back
Top Bottom