What's new

First tarawih prayer in Ayasofya Mosque after 88 years

Actually you are the hypocrite.

You stay quiet when Mosques are converted into churches in Greece and in Spain, but you cry foul when a church in Turkey is converted into a Mosque.

I have provided the sources of the Ottoman sultan purchasing the church. You are the troll here and other members would agree to that.
:woot:
There's nothing in the source. So you're either a lunatic or a troll that has nothing to do. You constantly spam the word "hypocrite",but you're the one acting like one @waz @LeGenD what's this guy's deal here?

There's nothing in the source. So you're either a lunatic or a troll that has nothing to do. You constantly spam the word "hypocrite",but you're the one acting like one @waz @LeGenD what's this guy's deal here?
You conveniently ignore the fact that when mosques are converted into churches in Greece and in Spain you stay quiet, but when a church is converted into a mosque you cry foul. lol. Why do you keep ignoring that. Because you know you are a troll.

What would a Greek do on a Pakistani forum anyways, you are the troll.

@waz take care of @Foinikas

Last edited:
Everyone is entitled to their views. Guys just ignore each other, no need for oneupmanship.

And you can cry continuously till that day

That last thing I would do in my life is to study Islam from someone whose Qibla is Tehran rather than Makkah.

My Qibla is that of my beloved Prophet Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him) and He (Peace be Upon Him) did not convert any Cathedral into a Masjid. The Prophet (Peace be Upon Him) was the one had sent persecuted Muslims to Abyssinia, and those Muslims were protected by Christians.

Your Edogan does not anything about Islam and the Abyssinian King when he converts Hagia Sofia into a Masjid. So keep defending munafiqs, in the end Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah will judge.

Why don't you first start with Iran and return the sites to Zartushts?

From Tarikhane to Bibi to Pirouz. Then we can move to Turkey and liberate the Rumis

Those who speak without knowing or caring what Prophet Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him) was toward Christians, are conveniently exposing munafiqat.

As for your Iranian jibe. Some ignorant people automatically make the assumption that anyone speaking out against the conversion of Hagia Sophia, must be an Iranian.

I am a Muslim, a Pakistani and one who stands for Islam, not any country.

The ones who are at war with you are not even Christians,but atheists,liberals and Zionists. These are the ones who lead NATO,USA and Western Europe.

They conquered it. This idiocy of buying it is like Israel conquering Palestinian land and then saying they bought it. There was no State to buy it from. Stop repeating the same stupidity.
Hey geítonas is this a joke, ofcourse it was conquered and honestly bought by the Conqeuror himself how can you compare with Palestinian land.

Yes He Saww didn't but ottomons justify their loot in the name of vague and ambiguous Islam reference even going to the extent of completely over ruling Quranic injunctions in favour of "Hadees "

Then how can you conquer and convert any place of worship and then justify it when The Quran and The Prophet Saww categorically ruled against such mis adventures ?
You must be one of these iran worshippers or imrian hossein fanboys, let me guess all wars in the world are aggression and unfair only iran’s wars are justified, defensive and islamic right?

fck off man

Ive come to realize some pakistanis here just lack the ethics his parents shouldve teached him when he was five and the brain capacity of a child. I dont really agree with christianity in many occurances but demolishing such an iconic church will only harden our already hard mission of spreading islam. Look at Mo salah reduced 50% of islamophobia in the US by playing football
The fact that you can insult them on their own forum while they still treat you with respect is a proof that they don’t lack any ethics or respect it is the opposite, i don’t believe any foreigner can act this arrogant on a egyptian forum without getting insulted and banned immediately.

Last edited:
You must be one of these iran worshippers or imrian hossein fanboys, let me guess all wars in the world are aggression and unfair only iran’s wars are justified, defensive and islamic right?

fck off man

The fact that you can insult them on their own forum while they still treat you with respect is a proof that they don’t lack any ethics or respect it is the opposite, i don’t believe any foreigner can act this arrogant on a egyptian forum without getting insulted and banned immediately.
Oh please arrogance himself has arrived. If i get a dollar for how many infractions you got i would be a millionare, Please speak out for yourself and dont embarrass yourself.

So, if India conquers Pakistan or Islamabad today, should they 'purchase' Shah Faisal Mosque and convert it into a Hindu temple? Would you like that? If no, why the hypocrisy?
Nice slave morality. You are so mentally cucked that your value system appears to be built around not acting like how your oppressors have historically acted.

You live in a sovereign Islamic country filled with proud people ready to defend their faith and culture bro. We are not in danger of Hindu invasion. If we were in danger, we will resist it.

It's like Indians converting a Mughal mosque into a Hindu temple and saying "Why not? The Indonesians converted our Hindu temples into mosques

Indians historically have and currently do this, erecting random shrines around mosques and using them to eventually destroy the mosque. While Babri masjid was destroyed with the full support of Hindu bureaucracy and judiciary, Pakistan was foolishly restoring and protecting mandirs.

Clearly, there are 2 lessons here:
  1. Other communities will support their own interests irrespective of our conduct. All the hypothetical scenarios you have in mind are already happening and won't stop because Turks leave Hagia Sophia alone.
  2. It's natural for communities to support their own interests; there are examples of this happening throughout history. What is unnatural is cucks trying to inhibit the expansion of their own community.

Nice slave morality. You are so mentally cucked that your value system appears to be built around not acting like how your oppressors have historically acted.

You live in a sovereign Islamic country filled with proud people ready to defend their faith and culture bro. We are not in danger of Hindu invasion. If we were in danger, we will resist it.
So basically you have no problem with Hindus turning important mosques into Hindu temples.

So basically you have no problem with Hindus turning important mosques into Hindu temples.
I do, but you don't resist these things by kissing people's boots. Hindus have made it abundantly clear they view us as enemies and being cucks won't stop them from punishing their own IM countrymen.

Yala khalas. Stop coming on this forum to troll all the time. It's annoying.

Why can't you turn the other cheek like Jesus?

Those who speak without knowing or caring what Prophet Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him) was toward Christians, are conveniently exposing munafiqat.

As for your Iranian jibe. Some ignorant people automatically make the assumption that anyone speaking out against the conversion of Hagia Sophia, must be an Iranian.

I am a Muslim, a Pakistani and one who stands for Islam, not any country.

When are you placing statue of baal in Kaba?

Back
Top Bottom