What's new

First tarawih prayer in Ayasofya Mosque after 88 years

Oh please arrogance himself has arrived. If i get a dollar for how many infractions you got i would be a millionare, Please speak out for yourself and dont embarrass yourself.
Atleast i never insult the host as a guest i know my place.

Why can't you turn the other cheek like Jesus?

When are you placing statue of baal in Kaba?
Indeed going by their logic those mentally enslaved cucktards will re-built baal in Kaba because it’s supposed to be un-islamic to remove it in the first place 😅

Last edited:
You conveniently ignore the face that when mosques are converted into churches in Greece and in Spain you stay quiet, but when a church is converted into a mosque you cry foul. lol. Why do you keep ignoring that. Because you know you are a troll.

What would a Greek do on a Pakistani forum anyways, you are the troll.

@waz take care of @Foinikas
Thanks brother for excellent comments, those Greeks probably don’t know their own history however their criminal forefathers demolished tens of thousands of mosques on Greek lands there are no more mosques it’s no different in the Balkans same happenend in whole region.

And thats just the buildings worse is the fact that 5 million muslims were massacred in the Balkans and Greece some of these survivors a couple of million fled to Turkiye.

Last edited:
now they act as if nothing happenend and they’re innocent peaceloving angels.

Atleast i never insult the host as a guest i know my place.

Indeed going by their logic those mentally enslaved cucktards will re-built baal in Kaba because it’s supposed to be un-islamic to remove it in the first place 😅

Thats the problem with these type of people and their reasoning. They are born and bred in Islamic Civilization but dosent know what makes their own civilization Islamic and different from other civilizations.

You see, Western Civilizational identity ( and therefore also Slavic world) and legacy is not bound to christianity. A western man or woman has his/her national culture costume and tradition, that makes them self-identify as such and such, which is not in conflict idea of being western. Quite the contrary. Christianity was always a thin layer on top of a strong national group identity.

Chinese identity is bound to han culture and tradition and not any specific religion.

But in the Islamic Civilization, its the quite opposite. IMO Islamic Civilization ceases to exist the moment Islam is completely abadoned by the majority of population. Because its the only civilization that is not built on national identity but rather a metaphysical value identity. Without Islam the Islamic world is just a scattered piece ofsmaller nations and regions, often incoherent.

As a western citizen i have no problem with accepting that religion plays less role here these days. After all its my personal choice to live here and therefore i must accept its laws and traditions ( as Socrates said).

From an western angle its obvious that western way of thinking is the right way. But i have no desire to wish Chinese Civilization to become Western or Islamic Civilization to become Western. So should a Chinese respect the framework for his nation and the inhabitant of Islamicate world should accept the framework of his homeworld. Broadly speaking.

You see, Western Civilizational identity ( and therefore also Slavic world) and legacy is not bound to christianity. A western man or woman has his/her national culture costume and tradition, that makes them self-identify as such and such, which is not in conflict idea of being western. Quite the contrary. Christianity was always a thin layer on top of a strong national group identity.

This is not true lol otherwise the history of Western civilization is just ~200 years because most of Europe's history predates the formation of national identity.

National identity too is based on shared language, heritage, ethnicity and history. It is not based on sharing opinions with other people, which is a trivial and banal thing anyone can do.

This is not true lol otherwise the history of Western civilization is just ~200 years because most of Europe's history predates the formation of national identity.

National identity too is based on shared language, heritage, ethnicity and history. It is not based on sharing opinions with other people, which is a trivial and banal thing anyone can do.

Disagree, Western Civilization was born around year 900-1100 with the consolidation of Germanic tribal Kingdoms and principalities after the migration period. Charlemagne and Frankish Empire is said to be the the first proto western state.

Western Civilization and Apollonian Civilization are two seprate and different entities.

Last edited:
Charlemagne and Frankish Empire is said to be the the first proto western state.
This is said as a result of modernist nationalist projects which built a line of continuity between them and previous states, not because the Frankish Empire or any other empire in Europe in particular resembled modern nation states. You can argue the Franks ended up becoming the French, but this connection is built on language, ethnicity, blood, and land ownership, not shared values.

but this connection is built on language, ethnicity, blood, and land ownership, not shared values.
Which is exactly what was my point. Even though modern nation states did not exist way back then, still a modern european man/woman can trace his identity to his land because of the very things you mentioned above.

Thanks brother for excellent comments, those Greeks probably don’t know their own history however their criminal forefathers demolished tens of thousands of mosques on Greek lands there are no more mosques it’s no different in the Balkans same happenend in whole region.
Those Turks then should be reminded that they were the ones who invaded,stole our lands,turned our churches into mosques and enslaved us. If Islam has a bad name to the Balkan Christians,it's because of the Ottomans. Maybe they should be reminded that they came here and built all these mosques and converted thousands of our churches to places of worship for them :)

And thats just the buildings worse is the fact that 5 million muslims were massacred in the Balkans and Greece some of these survivors a couple of million fled to Turkiye.
No dragons in the story? I thought you were good at fiction.

Those Turks then should be reminded that they were the ones who invaded,stole our lands,turned our churches into mosques and enslaved us. If Islam has a bad name to the Balkan Christians,it's because of the Ottomans. Maybe they should be reminded that they came here and built all these mosques and converted thousands of our churches to places of worship for them :)

No dragons in the story? I thought you were good at fiction.
Ottomans obviously tried to spread islam in already muslim countries lets not forget that

Why can't this building be a mosque and church together ? All it will take is some logistics of arranging the prayer times, the management and the decorations within. At the end we are all human.

Ottomans obviously tried to spread islam in already muslim countries lets not forget that

In India in 1799 the Ottomans did not help Tipu Sultan the Tiger of Mysore ( a Muslim, he ruled Mysore region in Southern India and was an ally of Napoleon ) who that year was killed fighting against the British and their Indian allies who included the Muslim nizam of Hyderabad who I think had some links to the Ottomans.

Back
Top Bottom