What's new

First Scorpene submarine to be ready by Sept 2016: Admiral Dhowan

Dear
i have applied for spssc course in pak airforce.
they have initial tests first, i have idea about intelligence test but how can i prepare my self for avionics engineering test.
please help me??
Aoa. You're new here. Welcome to PDF. Do introduce yourself in the Members Introduction Area. Make a new thread there and introduce yourself.

Regarding your query, have you given HSSC exams?

First Scorpene submarine will be launched in early 2015. Launched submarine is 100% sea ready and just needs trials. Formal induction on September 2016. Same as original schedule as of 2012. Hope any confusions are cleared.

Not to brag or anything, but you forgot some other country that can build submarines pretty quick.

Sorry mate but US has not built a decent submarine till date in house. Many of your nukes have much British content in them. I concede that your nukes are the best but it has much more international collaboration then what the Russians have in their boats.

Sorry mate but US has not built a decent submarine till date in house. Many of your nukes have much British content in them. I concede that your nukes are the best but it has much more international collaboration then what the Russians have in their boats.

Can you be more specific? I mean you are talking about a country that created the first military submarine. Introduced the first nuclear submarine. Heck, even the British SSBNs are equipped with American Tridents.

Can you be more specific? I mean you are talking about a country that created the first military submarine. Introduced the first nuclear submarine. Heck, even the British SSBNs are equipped with American Tridents.
Ok mate since we are professionals let me reply and feel free to disagree. Well Russians are far ahead in diso electrical technology as they have everything in house. Infact US hired a Gotland from the swedes for DSRV exercise. Not saying US cant build subs but they build the best because they can rely on a bigger knowledge base then the Russians

Ok mate since we are professionals let me reply and feel free to disagree. Well Russians are far ahead in diso electrical technology as they have everything in house. Infact US hired a Gotland from the swedes for DSRV exercise. Not saying US cant build subs but they build the best because they can rely on a bigger knowledge base then the Russians

Okay mate, just so you know the U.S. Navy has no interest in making diesel/electric boats so its not the lack of trying or knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom