What's new

first pic of indian spy RAM BAHAR arrested in parachanar by ISI

That guy looks like a beggar kind of thing...how can he become spy...

pakistanis are expert in this game conspiracy theories . they believe half of pakista is raw agent including some of their important national political leaders .

We do not make anyone spy.
We catch them specially the Indians spy.

carry on .whole world is waiting for it. don't fail to show all his spy gears , diary ,camera ,torch , morse transmitter , digital moniter ,sattelite dish , and whatsapp account ........:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

carry on .whole world is waiting for it. don't fail to show all his spy gears , diary ,camera ,torch , morse transmitter , digital moniter ,sattelite dish , and whatsapp account ........:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
and you don't consider this as spy comes from pakistan @GHALIB
download (2).jpg

:lol::enjoy: @GHALIB

Gay shupa dupa powa HIND since 2012 @GHALIB :lol::enjoy:

Indians only accept when like bollywood style he will say " Mae jasoos hoon" Why Indians dont a pic which according to them should look like a spy.

Indians only accept when like bollywood style he will say " Mae jasoos hoon" Why Indians dont a pic which according to them should look like a spy.

496991.jpg

we got this pakistani spy from jammu and kashmir three years ago . kya kare ? :lol:

39223181_2365070500171570_6423777551478423552_n.jpg

he was living in area as mentally disturbed sick person cover . but that is old style now .

His physical condition and looks tells he is a ordinary man. But India Pakistan animosity and brutal torture by isi will makes him admit he indeed was a Spy. Humanity have lost to state interest .

pakistanis are expert in this game conspiracy theories . they believe half of pakista is raw agent including some of their important national political leaders .

Lamo dont worry we wont repeat ajmal qasab fake story like goswami did. Your spy speaks live on camera when they see chitar
:rofl::rofl:

His physical condition and looks tells he is a ordinary man. But India Pakistan animosity and brutal torture by isi will makes him admit he indeed was a Spy. Humanity have lost to state interest .

Lol all spies are actually a ordinary man.
No one has special elephant ears or looks diffrent then ordinary human.

Lamo dont worry we wont repeat ajmal qasab fake story like goswami did. Your spy speaks live on camera when they see chitar
:rofl::rofl:
World knows who was azmal kassai , your prime minister accepted it .
Don't tell me your pm was raw agent or traitor
Rest depends on you if you want to live in denial mode .

496991.jpg

we got this pakistani spy from jammu and kashmir three years ago . kya kare ? :lol:

He was a terrorist... Cornered and collared by locals...

Last night I watched "raazi' movie... and believe me my heart is still feeling the dual pain of loosing Atal Ji and the story of sehmat... going through each and every material available over internet... some are mentioned below:

“I knocked at her door, she opened it, and I said I’m so-and-so. I used my rank (Lieutenant Commander) as well. Very politely, but very firmly, she said, ‘I don’t want to discuss’ and went inside. Before going in she said sorry and then she shut the door. I sat outside with a bottle of water in my hand. At about 4:45 pm, she opened the door again and saw me sitting outside. She said, ‘Please come in.’ And that is when she spoke in bits and pieces.

“I asked her, ‘Why are you here?

“She said, ‘Because Abdul lived here.’

“‘Who was Abdul?’

“She said, ‘He was their (her Pakistan family) most favourite servant’.

“‘What happened to him?’

“‘He died.’ ‘How did he die?’

“‘I crushed him under a truck.’

“Now, that lady – god willing, you will see her poster in the near future – her hands are incapable of killing even a mosquito!”

-----------------

“Here’s this Kashmiri woman who fought for her country. When I spoke to Dr Farooq Abdullah about her he said, ‘You want one Sehmat? You will find thousands in Srinagar."

Extracts from Quint...

IF any Indian or Pakistani member have further info... i would love to read about that...

You are trained, but you are left to fend for yourself. That’s the job. The nation can’t be embarrassed if you are caught. You are disowned.

World knows who was azmal kassai , your prime minister accepted it .
Don't tell me your pm was raw agent or traitor
Rest depends on you if you want to live in denial mode .

We dont care what the world thinks. But as a pakistan citizen it was all drama by indians. If this time your government rejects this spy then guess other raw agents would be so disappointed and would know that indian military will mever accept them or help them.
A serious issue for indian military.

496991.jpg

Lol kuch bhe na karo thobre main jo demagh he us ko use karo. If he caught on indo- pak border then it make a sense but if indian caught in pakistan 1000 kilo meters away then india border so guess? Kiya kare?

Ap tw bht baray shanay kawway niklay jo physical condition dekh kr bata detay hain Spy hai ya nhn, Spy Dwanye Johnson jesay hotay shyd apk khayal main

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom