What's new

First photos of Iranian RQ-170

They really didn't decrypt anything. UAVs like the Mq-1/9 DO NOT record anything nor store any kind of telemetry onboard the aircraft. It's recorded on the DVR in the GCS circled here. When the aircraft is landing or taking off, it uses unencrypted signals since the ROVERS cannot receive encrypted signals.
137998296049.jpg
first of all, this was your own officials which claimed Iran can't access its info because its info are encrypted. so you are denying your own officials at the first place.
secondly you are denying our officials too, cause they said there were 2 different hard disks in this drone, both of them encrypted. flight data of it's past 13 mission were stored in them. even videos of this drone flying over Pakistan. footage extracted from these hard disks(including its recorded videos above Iran) are already published in the Tabas hunt documentary.

also about the unencrypted signal for it take off and landing, while it's irrelevant to current discussion but FYI, the only obstacle is the ability for real time processing of info in the UAV, and it's really childish to think a drone as advanced as RQ-170 with 3 different computers, one of them specified for communication, can't encrypt/decrypt the video in the real time.

Arabzadeh, now tell me why Hezbollah is not attacking Israel ? i thought they had 10.000 missiles ? or was it 100.000 ? :lol:

Also, whats difference ? wannabe Arab or pure Arab... one is trying hard to kiss Arab *** daily like the mullahs and their supporters, the others are already Arab :lol:

Wait, why is IR not attacking Israel ? i thought you guys were the ''defenders of all opressed muslims'' as stated by your crippled leader :lol:

Back then there was no Israel and the jews were a bunch of poor shepherds :lol:.. we are talking many many years before Christ, it showed good will of Kurosh Bozorg.

Now the mullahs not only kill Iranians, but are wasting Iranian money in parts of world that doesnt relate to us.
hamin arab ha to khoramshahr on zaman ke bani sadr dasht khab pirozi midid 30 roz az iran dashtan negahdari mikarand . korosh bozorg ham dige morde . khodayash biyamorzad. iran ham dige abar ghodrat nist . ghome pars ham sala pish ba makhlot shodan ba digar aghvam dige chizi azash namonde . zaban farsi ham ke dige nesf bishtaresh arabi shode va khatesh kamelan hendi va arabi hast .dar zaman korosh zartosht va mobedan noffoz balayee dashtand emroz ham eslam va rohanion . moteasefane dost azizam mantegh shoma dar tarigh bozorgh iran stop karde va in ro dar nazar nemigird ke ghome pars az beyn rafte va jaye khodesh ro be keshvar chand meliyati iran dade . arab ha josve jodaee napazir iran aziz hastand . to hin hay bi sharmane shoma ham be meliat haye mokhtalef kamelaa az farhang iran be dore. dar mord komak hay rahbordi iran be hezbollah . tosiye mikonam ketab haye berjinefsky ro bekhonid . an moghe m
otevajehe komak usa be terorist hay vahabi mishavid. ba tashakor

first of all, this was your own officials which claimed Iran can't access its info because its info are encrypted. so you are denying your own officials at the first place.
secondly you are denying our officials too, cause they said there were 2 different hard disks in this drone, both of them encrypted. flight data of it's past 13 mission were stored in them. even videos of this drone flying over Pakistan. footage extracted from these hard disks(including its recorded videos above Iran) are already published in the Tabas hunt documentary.

also about the unencrypted signal for it take off and landing, while it's irrelevant to current discussion but FYI, the only obstacle is the ability for real time processing of info in the UAV, and it's really childish to think a drone as advanced as RQ-170 with 3 different computers, one of them specified for communication, can't encrypt/decrypt the video in the real time.

Hard disks !!!

Reallyy ?

You own a HDD ? .. take it out and give a few shakeups ...
Use it again ...

Get my point ?

Without goggling .. tell the readers what is VxWorks.

Now, that you are claiming this knowledge, which processors is the Irani drone using / plan to use ?

Before you get your panties all in a tangle .. reference the article couple of days ago on this forum

where Irani members were cursing sanctions won't let them maintain passenger airplanes.

A nation which can not "maintain" passenger airplanes is claiming to have decoded and built CIA's drone ??

I pity the people of Iran and I hope some day they will stand up and demand truth from Ayatooolahs.
it's better to hope for your kingdooom:astagh:

Without goggling .. tell the readers what is VxWorks.

Now, that you are claiming this knowledge, which processors is the Irani drone using / plan to use ?

Before you get your panties all in a tangle .. reference the article couple of days ago on this forum

where Irani members were cursing sanctions won't let them maintain passenger airplanes.

A nation which can not "maintain" passenger airplanes is claiming to have decoded and built CIA's drone ??

I pity the people of Iran and I hope some day they will stand up and demand truth from Ayatooolahs.
Mr troll, I don't need to goggling about it cause I have already seen that article in the Wikipedia, also my info is from commander explaining them in the video. and about the maintaining the passenger jets, our members have already answered, first of all we are overhauling our planes ourselves, our members were talking about required parts, secondly can you tell us how many million parts are inside a passenger jet? and it's not just one model of them, even if we want to build a new one (and we are designing a 150 seat right now), it takes several years to build it, now considering their different models, how much time and resources we should expend to reverse engineer their craps which are falling not only in Iran but in the U.S too and our members posted about them too.

Hard disks !!!

Reallyy ?

You own a HDD ? .. take it out and give a few shakeups ...
Use it again ...

Get my point ?
yes, I get your point, you want to prove that you are a troll.

Last edited:
HDD in drone!!! Are you serious man?!! Look up SSD. I'm guessing you don't know what it is. Here is a hint: Solid State Drive.

That was exactly my point.

Read the post 91 First photos of Iranian RQ-170 | Page 7.

I was only trying to tell your countryman that what he is claiming is very illogical

and as for the rest of your rant, then son I probably know more, have done more, and achieved more in my 14 odd year professional career than all Irani posters here put together.

Very doubtful its humiliating us and more like humiliating yourself. You made a copy of the uav but thats all you can do and as that general said your technology is inferior.

article-2324571-19C764A1000005DC-668_964x544.jpg

X-47B_Landing.jpg

Too small to be used as a bomber. Hence why it has only surveillance capabilities only as you saw. And the pics showing the interior shows no room for a bomb bay. Its mostly the engine that comprise most of that space.

Are you sure he is talking about the 1/1 model !?

my informations says something else !

something big !

beautiful plastic work

as you wish !

That was exactly my point.

Read the post 91 First photos of Iranian RQ-170 | Page 7.

I was only trying to tell your countryman that what he is claiming is very illogical

and as for the rest of your rant, then son I probably know more, have done more, and achieved more in my 14 odd year professional career than all Irani posters here put together.
the commander in the video used the term "hard" as it's storage system, I used the term "hard disk" because it's my habit for referring to storage systems even if they are SSD actually. yet I'm not saying RQ-170 is using solid state hard drives or the old hard disks.
and here is the difference between me and a troll like you.
just because today, you and every kid can have a solid state hard drive drive, it doesn't mean it has been the case in the past years too.
also it's funny how you compare military stuff with your PC, I guess that's the line of work in Saudi Arabia military. to see who is illogical here have a look at this hard disk package created specially for use in airplanes like WB-57, NASA’s high altitude weather research aircraft, or the Global Hawk ISR UAV.
cots0707_sf_bohman_f4.jpg

Storage for Harsh, Harsher and Harshest Mil Environments - COTS Journal

Back
Top Bottom