What's new

First photos of Iranian RQ-170

show us some air to ground missile attacks by our so called drones you liars

show us something like this :

Iran says it has finished decoding downed CIA drone
iran.si.jpg

An Iranian couple hold a model of the captured US RQ-170 drone during the 33rd anniversary of the Islamic revolution in Azadi (Freedom) square in Tehran on February 11, 2012. (AFP Photo/Atta Kenare)

Looks real, just like Qaher-313.

So you believe Qaher was real ?!!

Even IR confirmed it was a mock up .

Apart from joking , My point wasn't about reality of what we see above but the fact that some people like you deny , mock and underestimate every single thing unveiled in Iran .

So you believe Qaher was real ?!!

Even IR confirmed it was a mock up .

Apart from joking , My point wasn't about reality of what we see above but the fact that some people like you deny , mock and underestimate every single thing unveiled in Iran .

why you care what they are thinking or saying!
it is no matter, theyre leaders know what they just to know, know our capability and only barking and dont have Courage to mess with us in a real battlefield...
if they have Courage and these are really toys then they attack us years ago so they know these achievement are real and the synce in iran is growing very fast and they cant stop it, we have technology and knowledge and let them barking and barking for next years! even when we will put our feet on the moon in next years again they barking and dont know what they just say to the world, so dont care about what they say, it is not change the real fact...

Last edited:
There is nothing to discuss there until we see a normal footage of this thing flying.

You'll get more r/c model footage, that's all. There is an r/c club near my Moms' house that flies nicer stuff than the Iranians toys.

P.S. Happy Mothers Day to all you mothers out there.

boomslang, post: 5647420, member: 149998"]9 Injured as Iranian Airliner Makes Emergency Landing

The Iranians can supposedly make all this advanced stuff but they [censored] because they can't maintain a simple airliner because of the embargo.

I have nothing against Iran but it is a valid point why Fly these dangerous transports beyond their service life.

As for copies of rq-170 they might produce it but it's internals/technologies might be way different from original but still useful in some way.

Let me post what we will see in this thread soon .

Mock up

Plastic model

Toy

Khompare salavati

Oh I forgot , Mullah propaganda :pop:

Are this UAV able to fly? Has you seen this thing flying?

... but it is a valid point why Fly these dangerous transports beyond their service life....

Because they can't maintain or repair them because they aren't the technological geniuses they claim to be.

Back
Top Bottom