What's new

First ever visit by a serving Saudi Arabian Land Forces chief to India

India is trolling us. KSA guy seems oblivious.

He is carrying important US message for India:

"Sher bun sher"
:lol:

nahi the message was... dekh jesay ham Saudia Govt Amreki kuta ban chuki hai tu b ub use group may akar amreki kuta ban chuka hey welcome to the kutaas group.. infact teri aur teray tu leader ki shakal b ********** wali he hey :lol:

nahi the message was... dekh jesay ham Saudia Govt Amreki kuta ban chuki hai tu b ub use group may akar amreki kuta ban chuka hey welcome to the kutaas group.. infact teri aur teray tu leader ki shakal b ********** wali he hey :lol:

Fully agree, except for one thing, that "kutta" shall be replaced by "soor".

"Anjaman e Khanzeeran e Alam"

Fully agree, except for one thing, that "kutta" shall be replaced by "soor".

"Anjaman e Khanzeeran e Alam"

teray kehnay say pehlay kuta bura maan gaye kay tunay hamain in soroon say kyo milaya hey :lol: acha sorry

Hope Lt Gen Fahd Al-Mutair does not get into an Indian helicopter because it is a deadly ride.

India's own goal during Operation Swift Retort

Indian CDs was likely murdered

He will be ok. Pakistan has worse world reputation. In 2015, a military helicopter crash killed 4 dignitaries in Pakistan that included 2 ambassadors from Norway and Philippines. Not to mention Zia ul-haq who was also killed when a PAF plane crashed.

Then, according to your definition, almost all of the medieval rulers, belonging to any religion, region, area, or ethnicity, in this Subcontinent, were "invaders"; but you, in your original post, according to my understanding, only particularly referred to Muslim rulers.

As for "son of soil", again this attribute is very relative and vague; and no successful medieval ruler, who ruled over large tracts of land, qualifies this attribute.
Not only that all Hindus/northern indians would be the original invaders of India. Muslims only followed them about 1000 years later.

These photos were taken in the past of the office of Indian army chief.
As you can see this WAS NOT DONE FOR THIS OCCASION but it is the way his office has ALWAYS BEEN.

View attachment 815935

View attachment 815936

View attachment 815937

ETC ETC ETC

We do not snatch Arab money. In fact we pay Arabs hundreds of billions of dollars and run a substantial DEFICIT running into billions with the Arabs.

The ONLY country to "snatch" FREE money from the Arabs running into tens of billions over the years is Pakistan.
Did you include $64 billion worth of remittances you get each year from these Arabs into your calculations?

He will be ok. Pakistan has worse world reputation.

Lt Gen Al-Mutair is visiting India, not Pakistan.

India lost nearly 50 helicopters and fighter jets in the last couple of years and 2021 is the deadliest year for Indian pilots. Indian CDS may have been murdered due to interservice rivalries but even then prudence is the right course when flying in India.

Yes, from an Indian perspective - this was a big win. It is disingenuous to say that Indians in general are 'over playing' this military victory.

But I can empathize with Pakistanis not having an appreciation for threads of this nature in a message board that is primarily made for their people. In deference to their sentiment, perhaps Indian posters should think twice before making such threads.
American invasion of Panama is on par with India's invasion of E. Pakistan in terms of military achievement.

I wouldn't be too proud of that.

Indians were Indians before arrival of Google Mata and Siri Devi. The national psyche of Indian specify en mass does not get shaped by education but by inherent paranoia and distrust of others.

The mass propagation of Pakistani defeat in Dhaka is and was as systematic as any Indian endeavour of soft power projections.

Indian pettyness knows no bounds. It's always been a character trait.
Seems like we have struck a nerve here, lot of projections from your side

Check upon ethnocentric bias and re-read your post

Not only that all Hindus/northern indians would be the original invaders of India. Muslims only followed them about 1000 years later.

Yes. This concept of "invader" has strong and palpable religious connotation, which has resulted in incalculable loss to the people of this whole Subcontinent. Unfortunate attribution.

When you lose the majority of your country ( in population terms ) and offer unconditional surrender on a territory of 148,460 square kilometres, nearly half of what was Pakistan.
The largest loss of territory since WW2 with accusations of genocide and mass rapes. The birth of another nation.

The facts speak for themselves , you do not need India to rub it in.
The worse it happened in less than two week, doubt there is any equivalent in subcontinent's history where an empire/kingdom/nation lost such a huge portion of its territory in such a short time span

The worse it happened in less than two week, doubt there is any equivalent in subcontinent's history where an empire/kingdom/nation lost such a huge portion of its territory in such a short time span
You're overhyping your achievement here, it was a civil war before anything, you didn't just invade and capture lands, there's no comparison.

Overrated and overhyped, just like Pakistanis who can't stop mentioning the tea.

You're overhyping your achievement here, it was a civil war before anything, you didn't just invade and capture lands, there's no comparison.

Overrated and overhyped, just like Pakistanis who can't stop mentioning the tea.
I am not

Its pure surprise for me that the same military which resisted Indian army attempts take Kashmir for nearly 1 year in 1948 gave up on half its nation in less than 2 weeks

I always believed a military dictatorship would grant victory in war over a civilian leadership
1971 proved the belief wrong

Indians ditched the Americans and Afghan gov at first sight of trouble. What is the Saudi expecting here? They're faster than Ferrari when it hits the fan.

I agree that the '71 victory is over-encashed by us and we should lay it to rest. There are plenty more photographs that can adorn the army chief's wall, which are more neutral for visiting dignitaries. I hope you will also agree that such symbolism is not unique to Indians, even if we are sampling only the sub-continent.
I am glad you agree and yes this is typical South Asian trait and not unique to Indians.

Pakistan's naming of missiles on foreign invaders is seen by Indians as a similar exercise and these conquerors were not even sons of Indus.
I am not sure I agree with you on this entirely. Whilst there is no doubt that native figures from Indus history are ignored or relegated as regards your point about 'foreign invaders' you need to note a few things.

First you need to look at Pakistan beyond the scope that is popular in India - merely seeing us as Indian Hindu converts. There is no doubt such a minority in Pakistan mostly centred in urban Sindh that fled India in 1947. But you can't define a complex and large country such as Pakistan by a minority.

Many missles are named after Pakhtuns or what were historically known as 'Afghans'. Today that term haas evolved to mean the nation state and i's various peoples including Mongol Hazara, Turkic Uzbeks or Farsivan Tajiks.

A good chunk of Pakistan is Pakhtun and indeed there are more Pakhtuns in Pakistan then in Afghanistan. Thus we have right to use those names as our own. Also you will find names of foreign invaders being used by countries. In UK various Viking names are used for military platforms despite those people being infamous for being invaders and rapists of the British isles. In USA you get platforms named Apache [native American] or Appolo - after Greek legends. So don't see this as a problem - the only issue and which jars me is the deletion of native figures from indus like Porus etc.

But I know in fullness of time and as the nation matures people will learn to reclaim their past ancestors.

Back
Top Bottom