What's new

First ever visit by a serving Saudi Arabian Land Forces chief to India

Windjammedup

You can witter on as much as you like but as I said if you and the COAS want to frame that photo in a 12ft by 6ft frame and invite all your friend's around to take photos of Pakistan's greatest victory.

No skin of my, or nearly all Indians nose.

By the way PDF has only displayed that photo 3 or 4 times today.

You are all slacking

You must keep that daily count up

Having a giant display of something that happen 40 years ago where India acted as a 3rd party and supported a terrorist proxy shows they are deeply affected by Pakistan's existence. :lol:

Having a giant display of something that happen 40 years ago where India acted as a 3rd party and supported a terrorist proxy shows they are deeply affected by Pakistan's existence. :lol:
Bro 50 years ago that's half a century Nd Indian forget Pakistan was carved out of India after a 1000 years of Muslim rule and rss and modi are an the verse of creating another couple of Muslim states out of india

According to PDF people here, there was NO INDIA before 1947 to be carved from.

Please qualify your statement.
How can any sane person believe there was an India before 1947?

Do not rely on he said this or that. Please rely on facts. The fact is that India is a creation of the British and it came into being in 1947, before 1947, it has never existed as a country or a nation. Since you seem to be disagreeing, please qualify you belief.

He probably had no clue what that picture was about, if he noticed it at all.

Not probably but surely.

They need foot soldiers,
go ahead and provide.

Indian economy is doing very badly to idiotic lockdowns imposed by Modi. We are desperate for money. If the price is right half of India will be in Saudi Arabia to fight for Saudi Arabia.

If that mickey mouse faced Saudi leader intentionally posed for the first pic, he and his country has lost all respect from me. He looks duffer by the way.
LtGeneral Fahd Bin Abdullah Mohammed Al-Mutair, Commander, Royal Saudi Land Forces, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia presents General MM Naravane of the Indian army a jug of holy cow wee.

They need foot soldiers,
go ahead and provide.
No, Indians are taking the pi$$.

Back
Top Bottom