What's new

FIRST EVER VIDEO/PHOTOS : K-15 SLBM Test Fired !!!!

That was convenient. Whenever a Prithvi test was announced it was so easy to say "Woh purana khatara phir chala rahe hain!". :)

Exactly and gem is that some of neighbors here believing that 20 saal ho gaye abhi bhi wahi missile test hi kar rahe hain (that we are still testing Prithvi missile even after 20 years). This is so funny :lol:

I'm pleased with the way our investment in missile technology has brought us on a curve where we are able to manage and successfully deliver multiple complex products.

All those trolls with their rants about failed indian missile technology and that WW2 german rocket fail video posted on the site hundreds of times should come here and see the smile on my face. Its tranquil, because I forgave them for their small hearts long back :)

I'm pleased with the way our investment in missile technology has brought us on a curve where we are able to manage and successfully deliver multiple complex products.

All those trolls with their rants about failed indian missile technology and that WW2 german rocket fail video posted on the site hundreds of times should come here and see the smile on my face. Its tranquil, because I forgave them for their small hearts long back :)

Bullet is nearly ready if not fully ready. The gun is far from ready.
INS Arihant has yet to ivercome various technical issues..specially the reactor...

So if i were you,i wont throw a party yet.

INS Arihant has yet to ivercome various technical issues..specially the reactor...
All technical glitches have been overcome. Reactor is working fine. Sea trials will start soon and it would be inducted by year end.

I'm not talking about the submarine, thats new for us, completely. We have not even indigenously built a conventional sub before, its a huge technology jump. We have been trying to crunch the curve, thats painful but expected.

Look at our investment in missile tech, look how many projects are on and they are all doing great. And about the sub, I'd not make fun of someone who is on the learning curve, as that person is bound to have the last laugh.

And there's nothing to throw a party for, defence is just hygiene, a mere necessity, not a tool.

वक़्त आने दे बता देंगे तुझे ए आसमान,
हम अभी से क्या बतायें क्या हमारे दिल में है!

No the reactor of Arihant is working fine and So do INS Vishaal , :) regarding INS Vishaal info given by a Retd IN Officer in another forum :unsure:

We can deploy few pontoon off the coast of gujrat ..one less nuc sub.
or in the lakes like underwater silo.....

They have given 2014 as induction year,which is round the corner,may be thats why all missile programs have speeded up.
But the reactor has yet to go critical and tested under various conditions.
The Russians could have sold a reactor design to india,and india could have gained experience by sticking to that design and building it inhouse.
But they insisted on own design and kept russians as 'consultants' all the way.
So its an indian design built inhouse with Russian consultancy..
Things were set to go wrong.

They have given 2014 as induction year,which is round the corner,may be thats why all missile programs have speeded up.
But the reactor has yet to go critical and tested under various conditions.
The Russians could have sold a reactor design to india,and india could have gained experience by sticking to that design and building it inhouse.
But they insisted on own design and kept russians as 'consultants' all the way.
So its an indian design built inhouse with Russian consultancy..
Things were set to go wrong.

Now things are on right path and soon we will see the trials too. As missile is ready mating with submarine is just matter of time.

OUfJ0Qb.jpg

XcljXAX.jpg

IMC0Alf.jpg

VKtNM5z.jpg

v6voi45.jpg

Well done DRDO !! They are developing cutting edge missiles very quickly now :)

Back
Top Bottom