What's new

FIRST EVER VIDEO/PHOTOS : K-15 SLBM Test Fired !!!!

cruise missiles indeed have better CEP. But What I am referring to was a quasi BM. Shaurya is a Quasi BM and has a CEP of 20-30m but the K-15 will have a steeper trajectory than Shaurya plus Russia Iskander has a CEP of 3-4m for some 700km range which is also a Quasi BM.

118288576.jpg

I don't think anyone was expecting such fast progress (on the missiles). Arihant without teeth was never a threat, K series adds the bite.

Indian missile development has reached an inflection point since 2005 or so. After that its been a great run.

A basic level was mastered by then, after that DRDO has been churning out one technology improvement after another.
From having a 3500 km range which was the max achievement by then, that too a TD,

to a full fledged 5000km range with 1 ton payload, mastering absolutely new propulsion, miniaturization of components, underwater launch technology, canisterization technology of all missiles - vastly increases shelf life of missile and deployement , all done in the last 8-10 years.

I know. I'm also well aware of our capabilities and the technological-bottlenecks. We have 5 more years or so to go on and achieve second strike capability in true sense of the word.

Indian missile development has reached an inflection point since 2005 or so. After that its been a great run.

A basic level was mastered by then, after that DRDO has been churning out one technology improvement after another.
From having a 3500 km range which was the max achievement by then, that too a TD,

to a full fledged 5000km range with 1 ton payload, mastering absolutely new propulsion, miniaturization of components, underwater launch technology, all done in the last 8-10 years.

Every one here is not professional but as you seen even lot of elite here always post rant so its obvious for other to follow :cheesy:

You dont need to be a "Professional".
You need to be a bit "Sensible" and should resist the urge to reply to just about any comment without knowing jack about it...

Is SLBM on the list of telling Pakistan When India is going to test a ballistic missile?

I'm asking because You all were saying DRDO secretly tested these BM before and never told anyone.

Is SLBM on the list of telling Pakistan When India is going to test a ballistic missile?

I'm asking because You all were saying DRDO secretly tested these BM before and never told anyone.

Dont think Pakistan will fire Ballistic missile from Submarine..It will be cruise missile aka Babur.
The technicalities are too complicated for SLBM while SLCM the size of Babur is a more practical and feasible option for Pakistan.

secretly testing means no visuals and data will be out to media. And Informing means "we will most probably carry out a missile test next month" exact location, date time will not be given.

Duniya 3 cheezain hoti zaroor hain magar kisi ne dekhi nahi.

1) Bhooton ka Sansar.
2) Saccha Wala Pyar

aur

3) Indian Missiles ki maar.

Besides you must be a non believer as you have never seen God either. More :pop:

Haha no, you got me all wrong :P

Of course when there is an official statement of 11 tests, they must have occurred. But we all know, that watching the actual happening of a thing is much more exciting. Thats what I meant :)

The very same missile was tested some 11 times before but its the first time a video has came out.

secretly testing means no visuals and data will be out to media. And Informing means "we will most probably carry out a missile test next month" exact location, date time will not be given.

Pakistan and India are bound by Contract to notify each other of missile tests

Back
Top Bottom