What's new

FIRST EVER VIDEO/PHOTOS : K-15 SLBM Test Fired !!!!

Well done DRDO..... Hope to see many more success in 2013.......

So it bassically mean arihant can fire brahmos cruise missiles as well as k15 ballistic misslles ... So arihant is a multirole submarine ;)

I am really pissed actually. Our strategic planners who only react to situations, rather than learning how to plan, must me scratching their heads right now! :angry:

And for other Pakistani forum members who don't understand the complexity and gravity of what just happened, this is huge and not that easy to copy or steal. No nation on earth will transfer such technology. Yes, not even China.

@Hyperion,
My dear, the likes of Babur, Ra'had and NASR, did come out of the blue, there are certain others which made the Americans comment on their Harpoons.....albeit, congrats to India but rest assured no one is pulling out their hairs.....there is a time and place to expose your capabilities. !!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am really pissed actually. Our strategic planners who only react to situations, rather than learning how to plan, must me scratching their heads right now! :angry:

And for other Pakistani forum members who don't understand the complexity and gravity of what just happened, this is huge and not that easy to copy or steal. No nation on earth will transfer such technology. Yes, not even China.

Buddy, you are one of the most rational members out here, just think about it, Pakistan is in no position to match India Bullet to Bullet, India's economy is nearly ten times of Pakistan & It's military budget is nearly eight times that of Pakistan. Now, in this situation if it tries to match India by increasing it's own defence budget & developing Nuke Subs (which takes decades to develop & billions of dollars in funding) or develop SLBM's like India than temporarily it can have a psychological lead over India but in the long run it will be the Pakistani Economy that will bleed. Quotes like these - "We will develop the bomb no matter if we have to eat grass" do give inspiration at times but when it literally comes to Grass than you can't imagine the situation a country has put itself into. Take USSR as the best example, when people were dying of hunger, it was making new records of developing nuke weapons (20k+), result is in front of you, it was not the US that did the trick but USSR was itself responsible for the fall of Iron Curtain.

Having said that, still Pakistani Armed Forces have somewhat parity with India, India have to think atleast 100 times before going to war with Pakistan & weapons like these will give just little assurances that we are ready for the second strike but we should not forget that it will only be India that has to take the brunt of the First one (what happens to Pakistan after that is a debatable topic).

Pakistan can at best try to attain a good deterrence (conventional & non-conventional) against India Just like India has maintained a good deterrence against China but nor can India match China Bullet to Bullet nor should Pakistan try to achieve this vis-a-vis India.

ohh BC... kar dikhaya ladko ne... mannn what a deadly weapon..... bhains ki aankh... perfecttttttttttttttttttttttttt. best ever video. what a speeeedy launch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we should now develop EMP to fry all incoming missile circuits

A submarine launched that missile or something other than sub launched that missile from under the water?
The launch took place from a special R-glass canister from a specially configured underwater pontoon launch platform. :smokin: The tests from the Arihant will take place later once the sub is ready.

This is the real stuff. I hope our Chinese members here spread the news and yes go to ur fancy toilets.

As per the pakistanis i think this is the point they will stop calling their missile program better than ours .:cheers:

Now we know the secret of those random so called Prithvi missile user trial that used to happen from time to time.

That was convenient. Whenever a Prithvi test was announced it was so easy to say "Woh purana khatara phir chala rahe hain!". :)

Back
Top Bottom