What's new

FIRST EVER VIDEO/PHOTOS : K-15 SLBM Test Fired !!!!

postommix.jpg

so K-15 will be stored some what like this.

Yeah something like this, I have seen one Arihant Pic in which it was depicted how missiles will be fit into Arihant tube...

The same hach can be used for
1. 1 K4
2. or 3 K15
3. or 5 Brahmos like cruise missile (may be naval shaurya)

Arihant:
4 Hatch can carry
either 4 K4 or
12 K15 or
20 Cruise missiles.

Please some one confirm it...

HCM cruise missiles follow Depressed Trajectory like Quasi Ballistic missile. so I do not know if I am right. HCM can be called as Quasi Ballistic missiles.

Mate I have a pic showing flight ranges of SAGARIKA missile in two different modes i.e(BM&CM)

IRF has already provided the exact range and altitude of SCM a year ago:tup:

mate.can you post other pics which are relavent to dicussion here?

IRF has already provided the exact range and altitude of SCM a year ago:tup:

mate.can you post other pics which are relavent to dicussion here?

Well lots of fantastic data and pictures.Will take time.
So will do first thing in the morning .Again thanks for sharing.

If it is for water protection, which I doubt, then I am sure brahmos will also be launched from SSBN because even Brahmos has this cap and land version Shaurya too. It has some other preventive measure for sure.

Looks dual pupose cap.
Makes the missile hydrodynamic and maintains directional stability when the missile emerges out of water
At that stage fins wont work as there isnt enough speed yet.

and yes Brahmos will have similar cap...

Yeah something like this, I have seen one Arihant Pic in which it was depicted how missiles will be fit into Arihant tube...

1. 1 K4
2. or 3 K15

Arihant:
4 Hatch can carry
either 4 K4 or
12 K15 or
20 Cruise missiles.

@ bold part. it is most probably K-15 itself , the naval version of shaurya as believed by many. Plus the diameter is perfect to be fitted in 2.5 pairs (3 missiles) in one tube. Plus the dimensions of K-15 and shaurya are equal

@ bold part. it is most probably K-15 itself , the naval version of shaurya as believed by many. Plus the diameter is perfect to be fitted in 2.5 pairs (3 missiles) in one tube. Plus the dimensions of K-15 and shaurya are equal

K15 , B-05 , Sagarika and Shaurya all are same missiles with the difference that Shaurya is the land version while Sagarika is the submarine version.

They are identical in diamensions as well as characteristics.

1. 1 K4
2. or 3 K15

Arihant:
4 Hatch can carry
either 4 K4 or
12 K15 or
20 Cruise missiles.

If you can adjust 3 K-15s then the least you can accomodate are 6 brahmos but if you try some possible permutations and try optimizing the placements, you can accomodate about 9 Brahmos type of missiles.

I am guessing that a single SILO will be enough to carry the entire quota of Anti Ship cruise missiles required for a typical mission.

Back
Top Bottom