What's new

First Embraer Lineage 1000 has arrived in Pakistan

It's a lineage 1000 brought it from sino airlines

Attachments

• 130528909_217204439895237_2311460824862280478_n.jpg
    130528909_217204439895237_2311460824862280478_n.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 55
Yes, all aircraft will get Israeli SDR (BNET) and all ships will get BEL SDR. Not sure about subs because of secrecy on their comms. Indian Navy is junking all Russian comms. IAF is doing same too after some enemy jamming issues. It will now be Israeli or Indian or US only l.
The recent upgrade of strategic comms node for $1 billion will also see elimination of Russian systems from Stategic Comms network.

Firstly you have not posted the link
secondly US will never allow third party data links, it's one of the reason they made you sign the agreement in the first placed
Finally you are lying, all Indian Russian equipment have kept their comms links

Mods? I do not mind a debate but pure lying and disinfomation on here getting too much

secondly US will never allow third party data links, it's one of the reason they made you sign the agreement in the first placed

Mods? I do not mind a debate but pure lying and disinfomation on here getting too much
The video is right there on Youtube. It is 4 hrs long.

Anyways Boeing confirmed that Indian Navy P-8I were able to exchange tactical picture with Indian Navy Ships and shore establishment since 2010:
Boeing today announced that it received a key communications technology for the Indian Navy’s P-8I long-range maritime reconnaissance and anti-submarine warfare aircraft from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) in April, one month ahead of schedule. BEL delivered the Indian-designed Data Link II, a communications system that will enable exchange of tactical data and messages between Indian Navy aircraft, ships and shore establishments. Boeing will install the system during P-8I final assembly at its facility in Renton, Washington

Also yes, India is junking all Russian comms niw ehether on ships or aircraft due to their inability to withstand jamming.
SDR for aircraft are being built by Astra microwave in Hyderabad under ToT.

Lets not go further off topic now

He is a multiple ID rat. He has several IDs on this forum and all of them have the same purpose. To defend and to provide face saving to Indian military and Modi government using lame excuses, lies and flip flops

Everyone knows that he is a multiple ID troll. I personally have humiliated him on dozens of his IDs and exposed his lies and face saving excuses

to ye apki ghalti hai multi ID troll ko reply ker rahy han ap

Beautiful aircraft

Can't wait to see it in PN colors
It will remain in this configuration for some time but will be painted in the new livery soon. And then sent to Mönchengladbach, Germany.

Kindly calm down, be negative when negative comment is required

the reason we bought one unit is first buy the aircraft and start the conversion as per Pakistan Navys requirements and needs

we cant design and build one maritime aircraft like JF17 its not economical and viable option off course we have to buy one off the shelve, if we need 200 then maybe we can build one ourselves

the conversion will be done inside Pakistan by as much indigenous technology as possible

even the bomb will have to be cut out from this aircraft and this will take many many years yes maybe even a decade, do you know how much experience Pakistan will gain from this project ?

but at the end of this project Pakistan will have gained so much experience in maritime support aircraft we will be able to upgrade and overhaul any such unit in future in Pakistan without out begging US like we do with P3C

this is home built as much as possible and very great news it the best we can get right now

the worst would be yes to buy a fully armed and ready MPA like P-8 and have it operating next week fully inducted

then when one part fails the entire fleet is grounded

this MPA on Brazilian platform is as indigenous as it gets

please see my above comment I dont know where all the negativity is coming from, first understand what this project is about before making any conclusions
Thanks, I am quite calm and not being negative at all. Just posting a realistic picture from my understanding instead of counting your chickens before they hatch mentality.

You guys are in for a surprise. These Embraer Lineage will be fitted and part of PN much quicker than what you guys are expecting.

The Lineage owes credit to its robust engines. Embraer chose General Electric CF34-10E7-B high-bypass jet engines that produce a whopping 18,000 lbs of thrust each. The engines are dual Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC).

The engines are superb.

Back
Top Bottom