What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

issue cannot be solved by war
KABUL (Dunya News) – Afghan president Ashraf Ghani chaired an emergency meeting of Afghan Security Council on Torkham border issue in Kabul on Tuesday, reported Dunya News.

It was decided in the meeting that issue could be solved by diplomacy only and it could not be solved by war. On the other hand tension remained on borderas firing exchange was going on until Tuesday evening

http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/341106-Afghan-leadership-decides-to-solve-Torkham-issue-t

Now if they can send the message to their army to stop escalating things and start a diplomatic front with a ceasefire then we can solve this.

Although the gate must be made. Can't back down from there.

@A-Team Jab gedar ki moot ati hai to wo shehar ki taraf bagta hai,
keep dancing on indian tunes. We have more bullets then you have human life.

No matter what happen we will keep constructing the wall to keep the wildlings from the north out

An Army Major dies on ur side ur talking of Games of thrones?

Can someone please help me understand how did it all started. I tried reading the thread but could not understand fully. I saw on Twitter that Pakistan lost a Major and a Tank.
We lost a tank?
HUEHUEHEU who reported this the afghans or Indian media?
It basically started of as a border skirmish we were constructing a gate at torkham(border crossing) inside our own territory and the afghans decided to disagree with it.( In side our territory ) so we basically fired back at them and they fired mortars we fired mortars they called in 2 divisions and vioala!

Hello All
Just look at some reasons of latest Afghans aggressions on our country and innocent civilians living near border , well there must be some , there or there's masters if you like to say .

1 . According to RT tv the illegal drugs trade of Afghanistan is around 60 billion Us $$$$$$ yeh man that right 60 billion so if we build a fence on border and monitor every movement , that means no smuggling or it will make it very hard and that much (60 billion) worth of business will almost end .
Now who is the beneficiary of this trade , you guess it right the one and only CIA and Afghan warlords (in current Govt In Kabul) . That's also explain Y USA IS SILENT ON THIS.
2. If fence is there with tight border control it will be hard for enemies of Pakistan to send terrorist in Pakistan and do terrorist activates , peaceful Pakistan means greater economy and that's what they don't want , Here In this case India joins USA and Afghanistan.
3 . They may already know Pakistan will not give extension to Afghan refuges , or sooner send them back , so they came out with this trick , first fight then talk and tell Pakistan we will stop fighting if you (Pakistan) allow Afghan refuges to stay in Pakistan for few more years . we don't need to be caerful here

YET U ALLLLLLLOW OPENLY CIA TO FLY DRONES FROM UR MOST SAFEST BASES?

Just wondering where the 11b $ defence budget of ANA is going cuz Pakistan's defense budget is 8B $ still we can take then 10 times over.

Martyrs never die

pakistani-relatives-carry-the-coffin-of-an-army-officer-who-was-in-picture-id540140396

pakistani-military-officials-bury-the-coffin-of-an-army-officer-who-picture-id540140446

pakistani-government-and-military-officials-offer-funeral-prayers-for-picture-id540140010

Meanwhile in Afghanistan

afghan-protesters-burn-a-pakistani-flag-during-a-demonstration-in-picture-id540044034

afghan-protesters-burn-a-pakistani-flag-during-a-demonstration-in-picture-id540044040

I have No sympathy for ANA if they are at fault. I am not a blind Afghan nationalist. Do what is necessary from your side, God will judge between both sides.

I just don't want war in that region, Pashtuns have suffered enough for the past few decades. I am not saying others haven't but we are the biggest victims.
What happened should not have happened. Who started can not go back in time to alter the course of history. Some times a minor problem in the hands of immature persons becomes a major one as seen here, unfortunately the mature heads are also not trying to defuse the situation rather are hell bent on aggravating it.

Pashtuns are being uses as genii pigs some one else is calling the shots... This is very unfortunate.

Quote a post from few pages back without caring to understand in what context a post was made or feeling necessity to read follow up posts to that... Yeah that sounds about right! What else? lets make a comment on what is merely a joke and can only happen in fantasy (but perfect world) and show how noble I am... True that! Do you really think a govt. will start handing out license to kills? maybe in paralell universe?

Anyway back to my point, we have few afghan refugee sympathisers within our ranks and file (reference to PDF). Jinko takleef hai woh refugees of ab apne gher laijain, or something but its time to clean Pakistan from these afghans.
I know what and why of my post...Your personal dislikes of Afghani people should not be shown on a public forum.

As far as they should go home that is an other issue. If you want to understand the Law of Refuge works in Islam then you have to go deep down into the history. Read about the First Hijrat to Abyssinia...They found refuge under a much older law that existed before Islam and there was also an other law which was for Extradition of slaves.

You know you can not kill or even harm their animals this is the protection Islam gives to Refugees.

Torkham is a Pakistani territory? :) You are being mistaken here my friend, Torkham is the name of a border crossing between Pakistan and Afghanistan, its not a place in Pakistan its a name for the border crossing, it's taken from Tor Gham, mean Black Sadness ( rough translation ). You see the facts are so convoluted over here and thus we see the so called facts from our perspective. I see the solution to this issue is an immediate ceasefire, calm heads sitting down and figuring what went wrong.
Hope it is possible ...

Just wondering where the 11b $ defence budget of ANA is going cuz Pakistan's defense budget is 8B $ still we can take then 10 times over.

Okay they have 11B $ DEFENCE BUDGET, WTFFF!! LMAO :lol::lol::lol::crazy:

Point. Bcz if one believes twitter than we have lost three tanks, fifty soldiers and some territory. Amazingly its being reported by Indians mostly. :p :p :p

An announcement from the Taliban is what would decide this. Has there been any announcement from them? Or anything apart from twitter.

I was being sarcastic ;) both sides inflate their reportings.

Can someone please help me understand how did it all started. I tried reading the thread but could not understand fully. I saw on Twitter that Pakistan lost a Major and a Tank.
We did the favor by handing over our check post to Afghan a brotherly gesture but they and their allies took it worng. Now they want more from our side which is not acceptable thats all.

We did the favor by handing over our check post to Afghan a brotherly gesture but they and their allies took it worng. Now they want more from our side which is not acceptable thats all.

Sir Sartaz Aziz said we did not hand over anything but rather a gate was built to accommodate Afghanistan side which they closed. So did we or did we not hand over a post to them?

Back
Top Bottom