What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

Sir there are few more just joine today pretending to be Pakistani....

Such as?

the conspiracy of Northern Alliance thugs and their Indian advisers will fail the Tajiks and Punjsheris have no regard for larger Afghan population. these people maybe reacting to whatever garbage propaganda is being fed to them

Like burning our sacred flag every other day wasn't enough those afghan rats have martyred a senior army officer and wounded several FC jawans and innocent civilans only to satisfy their indian pay masters (in holy month of Ramzan) and then there are over 2.5 million afghan refugees burden on our economy and are basic reason of street crimes and drug trade in our streets. This is just pointing out the obvious!

But for some reason some people here are constantly sympathizing with afghans which takes them one step closer to preisthood (meeh who needs them balls anyway?)

A bit of nationalism please? We bleed green and our blood was spilled! There is no going back, border management must be enforced fully, afghan refugees must be deported and until they learn their lesson we shouldn't be shy, just like a member said here earlier, a good afghan is a dead afghan!

Kick every single Afghan dog out of Pakistan after this. The prostitute state of Afghanistan needs to be destroyed, a bunch of war mongering scums who are a waste.

More Than Being Angry At The Afghan Government I Am Angry At Our Spineless Government.In 1947 The Afghans Were Making The Same Provocations.Pakistan Had Just Been Created And Did Not Have Many Resources But Even At Such A Critical Time We Had A Brave Leader

Jinnah-650x520.jpg

He Ordered The Commissioner Frontier In The Following Memorable Words

TELL THEM IN THE LANGUAGE OF BULLETS AND GUNS THAT PAKISTAN WILL LIVE AND SURVIVE HONORABLY
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Meanwhile the supporters of our ruling party
13445310_10207903019546460_2206047222267422624_n.jpg

What Else Can You Expect From The Traitors In Whose Factories RAW Agents Are Found

Nawaz Sharif is a gentleman, corruption charges aside he is a cool minded person and believes in peace. Had civilian govt. had powers ( in real) to run your country, today India and Pakistan would have been friends
I noted he seriously want and try towards India - Pakistan friendship but powerful ISI and Military in hand with these Terriorst groups is not allowing this to happend.

No You Are Wrong He Just Wants To Sell Sugar to India.He Has No Vision Beyond That

bhai bhai se lar raha he, afghani (snake) dekh ke hass raha he

Last edited:
Its just doesn't make sense that they can't beat taliban in there own country, yet they are preparing to fight Pak? :what:
something is just not right...:coffee:

More Than Being Angry At The Afghan Government I Am Angry At Our Spineless Government.In 1947 The Afghans Were Making The Same Provocations.Pakistan Had Just Been Created And Did Not Have Many Resources But Even At Such A Critical Time We Had A Brave Leader

Jinnah-650x520.jpg

He Ordered The Commissioner Frontier In The Following Memorable Words

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Everything aside , I see there is a trend of the elite class here to diss anything they can towards the govt and the politicians

Tell me something , what did the army do in those 3 martial laws ? So lets stop that blame game and look into our own souls and see if we are any better , every institution of our country has done corruption of some kind .

Now on topic , I think we should call for a cease fire and if the afghan leaders disagree , show them we mean business , the GOVT has done nothing wrong this time , calling for peace is not wrong , esp in the holy month of ramazan

thats what diplomats and govts do . this isnt an all out war its a skirmish , a border skirmish that india does allot fo times

It will change with Iran chahbahar link. Lets see if the chest thumping Pakistanis will do anything in the window from now till then w.r.t Afghanistan politics and military. The few moderate friends they have left in Afghanistan will get pushed away if they seal the border to trade etc. Don't you just love polarisation?

They Can Use Chabahar All They Want.Afghan Transit Only Causes Huge Losses In National Exchequer to The Tune of Billions of Rupees.We Don't Give A Damn

And The Problem With Indians and Mummy Daddy Afghans Is They Don't Know Iran At All Once They See The Attitude of The Iranians, Afghans Will Come Running Back To Pakistan :lol::lol::disagree::disagree:

'Moderate Afghans' Ha We Do Not Need The Goodwill Of A Few Facebook Afghans.They Don't Even Make Up 0.001% of Afghanistan and Can't Move Beyond The Few Streets of Kabul Most Of Them Don't Even Live in Afghanistan And Their Only Bravery Is Posting Obscenities on Social Media.The Millions Of Common Afghans Have More Sympathy For Pakistan Than They Have For Their Own Puppet Government

Last edited:
Everything aside , I see there is a trend of the elite class here to diss anything they can towards the govt and the politicians

Tell me something , what did the army do in those 3 martial laws ? So lets stop that blame game and look into our own souls and see if we are any better , every institution of our country has done corruption of some kind .

Now on topic , I think we should call for a cease fire and if the afghan leaders disagree , show them we mean business , the GOVT has done nothing wrong this time , calling for peace is not wrong , esp in the holy month of ramazan

thats what diplomats and govts do . this isnt an all out war its a skirmish , a border skirmish that india does allot fo times

This could be a very long discussion but lets not go down that road :)

Anyway, on topic, few hours ago I watched interview of a khawaja asif in which he said border management will be take place no matter what (Well of course once General shab has made it clear, there shouldn't be any doubts so he basically reaffirmed that) and then he vowed to avenge blood of our shaheed major.

So I wasn't expecting this from pml-n's ministers but yes he said all the right things :) aik din tankhaw halal kerli banday ne

Indeed its a long topic with both sides at wrongs and rights.

Anyways lets hope this does not escalate into something big , that does not bode well for us

Why ? India , thats why , USA , thats why

@Samlee LOL that made me lough my *** off

i think even Punjab police with " extra large chittars" can take on this afghan force

Indeed its a long topic with both sides at wrongs and rights.

Sure why not, nevertheless I will still point out 1 tiny thing... all the prominent water reservoirs (tarbela, mangla, hub, rawal) were either start or completed or both during military regimes... At least they didn't compromsie on national interests unlike our politicians who have their families living abroad and will not agree on kalabagh and other necessary dams

I Have Better Idea Why Not Send Punjab Police With Extra Large Chittars.No Need To Waste Bullets on These Worthless ******

I wouldn't get my hopes up too much with punjab police, haven't yet forgotten entire chotu gang scene... May be give those XL chittars to FC, they re doing fine job as they are

Sure why not, nevertheless I will still point out 1 tiny thing... all the prominent water reservoirs (tarbela, mangla, hub, rawal) were either start or completed or both during military regimes... At least they didn't compromsie on national interests unlike our politicians who have their families living abroad and will not agree on kalabagh and other necessary dams

the jawan that sold the rivers was also from the same force , and the fact IK was the main opposition to kala bagh as well as ppp , govt was planning to build it

i think abiding by the supreme constitution of pakistan , we all can agree every institution has its own job , and its common sense neither can do the others job , and all have done corruption :)

anyways lets focus on this now , the conflict is still on going i hear and if so , border skirmishes dont generally last for days in this age and time , is this shaping up to be something bigger than we think ?

the jawan that sold the rivers was also from the same force , and the fact IK was the main opposition to kala bagh as well as ppp , govt was planning to build it

i think abiding by the supreme constitution of pakistan , we all can agree every institution has its own job , and its common sense neither can do the others job , and all have done corruption :)

sold the rivers... what? supreme cons... what? and I am not sure why you keep fixating on "...all have done corruption" but this is off topic, we have angry afghan rats at our doorstep, lets talk about that

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom