What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

OMG are you really a major or a wanabe one? A-How can you fense clifs B-Whats the use of fencing if you can't even properly patrol it? BTW there is no fencing plan in the first place. Maybe a mental fart of someone on this thread but had that been possible, we would have done it long while ago #CommonSense.

Why fight the common sense?

Pakistan wants to implement proper travelling laws, no more visa-less entries, you have to hold rahdari card or get proper visa to enter Pakistan's territory... All this is to make very clear, dear fellow afghans there is your gate to enter Pakistan, get your documents, have everything in order and enter peacefully. And since the gateways are established, anyone not using one of these and sighted anywhere else on border line will be shot (should be)

Your sympathetic stand to Afghans does not add up and I have been told you are an Indian.
Because i am an ethnic Afghan, so are they.

They lost those lands and refused support to Pakistani Pashtuns to fight the British just to save Kandahar and Kabul. Otherwise like under Shah Shuja they would be dancing for the British..
Thats some twisted version of history. Read the real history, Afghan people rejected Shah Shuja, the puppet of British. British accused Amir Abdul Rahman of giving support to insurgents in 1897's uprising, Hadda Mullah was from Afghanistan and most probably had received instructions from the Amir. Amir in his autobiography is unhappy about treaty Durand line. King Amanullah started third Anglo-Afghan war to reclaim the FATA area, Mehsuds and Wazirs rebelled against British due to encouragement from Afghans. Faqir of IPI was supported by Afghanistan.....the tribes would take shelter in Afghanistan whenever British would start operation against them...................and you have the audacity to lie that Afghanistan remained aloof ?......Bangal Khan Jogezai from Zhob, an anti-British chief, too asylum in Afghanistan in 1890s, do you even know that?.......

OMG are you really a major or a wanabe one? A-How can you fense clifs B-Whats the use of fencing if you can't even properly patrol it? BTW there is no fencing plan in the first place. Maybe a mental fart of someone on this thread but had that been possible, we would have done it long while ago #CommonSense.
You are one of the person whom I should not interact.
Patrolling is on routine basis which is difficult to maintain and fencing is for once you can do it.

Why fight the common sense?

Pakistan wants to implement proper travelling laws, no more visa-less entries, you have to hold rahdari card or get proper visa to enter Pakistan's territory... All this is to make very clear, dear fellow afghans there is your gate to enter Pakistan, get your documents, have everything in order and enter peacefully. And since the gateways are established, anyone not using one of these and sighted anywhere else on border line will be shot (should be)
I said it before and ai'm saying it again. I am all for imposing visa restrictions on anyone travelling in and out of Pakistan. But things would only deteriorate if one takes unilateral action that too on a contested subject. Army unilaterally ceded Angoor Adda and started building the gate on Torkham. They should have held detailed deliberations with all the stakeholders first to avoid such incidents.

You are one of the person whom I should not interact.
Patrolling is on routine basis which is difficult to maintain and fencing is for once you can do it.
Oh yes I would be thankful for that.

Khushal Khan Khattak and Rehman Baba were both born in Peshawar .
The same Khushal Khan Khattak, who struggled for unity of all Afghan tribes?.........who was willing to spill the blood of those who were saying that Pashtuns are not Afghans. You are telling me not to call myself Afghan, Khushal would have beheaded you if he was alive today. He was a great warrior even in his old age.

Skewer these Afghanis like a suckling pig and make them beg for the end.

Because i am an ethnic Afghan, so are they.

Thats some twisted version of history. Read the real history, Afghan people rejected Shah Shuja, the puppet of British. British accused Amir Abdul Rahman of giving support to insurgents in 1897's uprising, Hadda Mullah was from Afghanistan and most probably had received instructions from the Amir. Amir in his autobiography is unhappy about treaty Durand line. King Amanullah started third Anglo-Afghan war to reclaim the FATA area, Mehsuds and Wazirs rebelled against British due to encouragement from Afghans. Faqir of IPI was supported by Afghanistan.....the tribes would take shelter in Afghanistan whenever British would start operation against them...................and you have the audacity to lie that Afghanistan remained aloof ?......Bangal Khan Jogezai from Zhob, an anti-British chief, too asylum in Afghanistan in 1890s, do you even know that?.......

Welcome to 2016.

The same Khushal Khan Khattak, who struggled for unity of all Afghan tribes?.........who was willing to spill the blood of those who were saying that Pashtuns are not Afghans. You are telling me not to call myself Afghan, Khushal would have beheaded you if he was alive today. He was a great warrior even in his old age.

I'm sure he would have done you too .. Someone who insults his entire tribe..

Maybe they think its time to payback for this

They are idiots because they are too emotional. I don't honestly know what is going on behind the scenes.
Wrong time for payback......Afghanistan army struggled in tackling paramilitary FC, any battle with regular army will be ruinous for them. This Raheel Shareef is a very ruthless general, as evident from devastation in North Waziristan by zarb-e-azab......this provocation from Afghanistan, he wont let it go without retaliation.

You don't find it strange that it's the Zionist Jew who is urging Muslims to seek peace rather than war between themselves?
No, This kind of reaction was expected from a Jew. Reasons
1) It would show that they are really concerned about the Muslims.
2) It would also make them believe that they can control the Muslims through mind games.
3) They would remain confidant that the policies they have made regarding solving similar situations would not be used by the others hence maintain world domination.
4) They would still remain victorious by trying to act like a friend and find some weakness for them to exploit.

If Zionist Jew would really want to make peace with the Muslims then they have to fundamentally change their entire perceptive of their historical teachings. This would lead them to many changes which would be detrimental to their own identity. It would also end up in losing the Promised land... They would have to believe that this land was infect promised to all the sons of Prophet Abraham not just the the tribes and Prophet Issac.

I know most would get mad at this post...

If Pakistan was building gates on her side of the terriotory then by all means, its your right and the ANSF shouldnt get involved, no need to esclate shit when the Talis are killing us both.

But since I dont have the actual facts on the ground, I would assume that the ANSF had ample reason to escalate ( if they shot first).

Anyways the shit has hit the fan now, only sensible thing to do is cease fire right away and let sane minds figure this one on over a cup of a tea, in an airconditioned room ;) ( cool minds make cool decisions :P
There is nothing to figure out that gate will be made at all costs.
There can be no cease fire because there is nothing we can or have to or need to agree to.

The reason Torkham entry was crossed so freely , and was kept relaxed in the past, is due to Shinwari tribe....25%of them live in Pakistan, and 75% of them live in Afghanistan, and they were freely crossing the border.....

This should be end.. no Tribes or VIP should be allowed without visa.. NDS aka RAW can launch its proxies using tribes name same goes for Taliban.. they can enter Pakistan after blowing ANA or civilians.. its better for security of both countries..

If Pakistan was building gates on her side of the terriotory then by all means, its your right and the ANSF shouldnt get involved, no need to esclate shit when the Talis are killing us both.

But since I dont have the actual facts on the ground, I would assume that the ANSF had ample reason to escalate ( if they shot first).

Anyways the shit has hit the fan now, only sensible thing to do is cease fire right away and let sane minds figure this one on over a cup of a tea, in an airconditioned room ;) ( cool minds make cool decisions :P
Believe me, our security agencies too wouldn't mobilize tanks and artillery and fighter jets and gunships if there was no valid reason. In fact recently with the giving of Angoor Adda to Afghanistan shows Pakistan is not war mongering against Afghanistan. All said, any further escalation could destroy all hopes for peace in the region, for a long, long, long time.
A mutually recognized ceasefire is needed, what is more worrying is that security forces which have left for Torkham have left behind a vulnerable Afghanistan.
So yes, agreed that a proper meeting is required to solve the issue. And a solution must be pursued at all costs.
Btw, may I ask what is the scenario is Afghanistan at the moment? What are the views of the people on this conflict? It's always good to know what views other hold.

It would also make them believe that they can control the Muslims through mind games.
Oh, so you feel me controlling your mind right now, making you type at your computer anti-Zionist things?

If Zionist Jew would really want to make peace with the Muslims -
Red herring. The issue at hand is making peace between Muslims.

Believe me, our security agencies too wouldn't mobilize tanks and artillery and fighter jets and gunships if there was no valid reason. In fact recently with the giving of Angoor Adda to Afghanistan shows Pakistan is not war mongering against Afghanistan. All said, any further escalation could destroy all hopes for peace in the region, for a long, long, long time.
A mutually recognized ceasefire is needed, what is more worrying is that security forces which have left for Torkham have left behind a vulnerable Afghanistan.
So yes, agreed that a proper meeting is required to solve the issue. And a solution must be pursued at all costs.
Btw, may I ask what is the scenario is Afghanistan at the moment? What are the views of the people on this conflict? It's always good to know what views other hold.

Frankly on the Afghan side it's business as usual, some channels reporting skirmishes but nothing big.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom