What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

Looks like the main stream media in Afghanistan has really whipped up the passions of the Afghan public.

The outrage in Pakistan is very much limited to the social media so far.

The top headlines are still about korangi me paani ke kami ke khilaf ehtijaj

We do not need to be hyped :). We should just closed down border crossings for two months that is all. Let them use porous border which may take many days to reach Hayatabad area of Peshawar even which they frequent for healthcare facilities

Agree, Pakistani media is doing a pathetic job of covering all this .. !! still after the loss of a Major .

Pathetic Stuff .. They got all the time for Bollywood Masala and Qandeel Balochs but no time for this !!!

Actually I believe the opposite

We need a stern but a cool and calculated response to the situation

No need to whip up unneeded frenzy

even if it does they will lose their 2 divs they underestimate us (because of hashish obviously).
Just to give an insight here is an event from 2012 " Pakistani Special Forces Troops from elite Special Services Group entered 4 to 5 km deep inside Afghan borders from Lower Dir area in pursuit of militants. Afghan Forces opened fire in retaliation, 11 Afghan Soldiers were killed in the exchange of fire. Pakistan immediately withdrew without any casualties. Afghanistan also blamed SSG Commandos for taking away the body of a killed Afghan Army Major." If this company of SSG can do inside their territory imagine what we can do when we are inside our area to them.
I don't know the details.But it sound to me the Bharati are provoking Afghan to test the readyness of the Pakistani army with future Indo-Pak conflict in mind.

We do not need to be hyped :). We should just closed down border crossings for two months that is all. Let them use porous border which may take many days to reach Hayatabad area of Peshawar even which they frequent for healthcare facilities

I agree.

As much as we make fun about these Afghanistani shenanigans.....our own public acts pretty dumb when they are riled up.

Let the professionals handle it !

I don't know the details.But it sound to me the Bharati are provoking Afghan to test the readyness the Pakistani army with future Indo-Pak conflict in mind.

Indeed. But I believe despite some emotional bunch of morons on Indian side of the government and some crazy army senior officials, India is mature enough not to think of any such conflict.

Interesting Pak-Afghan conflict can worsen situation for India and harm her interests as well as those of Iran. Whoever is pulling strings should understand that

Ask for a UN mandated force to deployed on the afghan side of the border so that they can control those drug fueled army personal, before it gets out of control. The last thing we need is the afghans asking India for help or soldiers. Which trust me, is what the Indian's will be hoping for. This needs to be stopped as soon as possible. Where are the US and its allies, why so quiet?

It seems like some of the trucks have troops while others have weapons and stuff .
Look at the uncovered flatbeds behind the sedan can't see any crates or weapons. If you're talking about ammunition I can't see any crates either, and if you're talking about handheld guns it would be suicide if they mobilized troops with their rifles in other trucks, especially in an area where there's high militant threat.

I agree.

As much as we make fun about these Afghanistani shenanigans.....our own public acts pretty dumb when they are riled up.

Let the professionals handle it !

Well no I think Pakistani media is much much mature and as well as Pakistani public. We do not act dumb but when any such war is started we all including FATA would be standing up against Afghanistan

2 division of 50k men is a pretty big number even if they are ANA, I hope Pakistan's Army is prepared for this.

On the other hand if the ANA continues to escalate this situation further they would in their stupidity hand over Kabul to the Afghan Taliban's but what can you expect from a puppet regime.

Reports are pouring in media tgat shiraz post is under pak control...

If true good plan ... just wait for their counter offensive and make it a kill zone

All this aside, don't want to sound inhumane but can we expect freehand to kill Afghan refugees in the meanwhile?
That's too much, it's wiser to utilize their manpower taking help from their labour but again that's still inhumane.

Back
Top Bottom