What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

:lol: yeh you can kill Pakistani Pashtuns on behalf of Afghanistanis. I do not mind but just be careful you might got killed at the hands of a lady. that would be too shameful
Remind me to keep distance when you are angry :D

When i was a tutor i had Afghan students i wouldnt demonize an entire group because of actions of their stupid govt

yes indeed. Afghan refugees in Pakistan are helpless people and hardworking but it seems that ANA pigs are ready to compound their sufferings.

Says the guy whose country has used war as a tool -
Didn't mean diplomatic route wasn't tried before or during.

As of right now, I don't think Pakistan has approached the UNSC at all. Looks like Pakistan is jumping at the opportunity to exercise violence here. Just the recipe for things to blow up even further...

This road was made by fwo not Punjab govt

OK this is funny bcz its sort of true.. If it was Punjab govt the afghan forces wouldn't have been able to come due to road being blocked due to roadbunder construction. The army convoys would have new standing there saying it was built a month ago, why are they tearing it up. :p :p

Close border with Afghanistan for unlimited period
Its not just closing the border. We need an extensive Afghanistan policy even though currently we have no foreign minister. Afghanistan views the durand line as non-existant and thus does not agree to the border of Pakistan-that is a bigger problem for them rather than their belief we train terrorists and that is at the heart of the problem.

How can we deal with such an enemy where an entire population, since the 1893 has been taught that Pakistan is a British colony made to make muslims weak and the lands of lar pashtuns belong to them as they did during Durrani rule? There is serious work to be done. They have been brainwashing their people to take our lands from the day their own King, King Abdur Rehman Khan signed an agreement with the British to throw the southern lands away. They do not know and if they do call them traitors because Pakistani Pashtuns widely supported the Muslim League and Pakistan.

OK this is funny bcz its sort of true.. If it was Punjab govt the afghan forces wouldn't have been able to come due to road being blocked due to roadbunder construction. The army convoys would have new standing there saying it was built a month ago, why are they tearing it up. :p :p
And even the pot holes would have pot holes :P

To make it signal free :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom