What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

yes indeed. Afghan refugees in Pakistan are helpless people and hardworking but it seems that ANA pigs are ready to compound their sufferings.

Hardworking people? Have you ever been near to an afghan refugee camp? Have you ever been mugged by those a**holes... These "kuchra" uthanay walay afghanis are the child nappers in our cities, they have brought drugs in our cities. While my post was in different context, It was merely a joke, those who were smart enough to understand it, did, because what I was asking in my post can only happen in fanatsy but perfect world.

Some of you are trying to be noble I see, I will not come in your way of nobility but these refugees are a burden on my beloved country, the sooner we agree on this the better for all of us. And I for one will never see them as innocent civilans. I live in Karachi and Islamabad and those bastards kill our pashtun brothers on land disputes in areas such as sohrab goth and have seen those bastards supplying drugs in both cities... F-9 park is crawling with afghan prostitues at night...

And then there are people like najeeb from F-10's popular najeed spot. They are not refugees anymore, they are Pakistanis...

Stop trying to be noble, buckle up for some *** kicking.

They surely do but they are well aware of Pakistan readiness. They just want to divide attention. Pakistan don't use their main front line formations and equipment for Afghan border. Kasadar, FC and other paramilitary forces covers Afghan border. It's a distraction at most.
Afghanistan is acting stupid.Pakistan is their gateway to the outside world considering their land-locked position.It is like burning hand which feed them.

Didn't mean diplomatic route wasn't tried before or during.

As of right now, I don't think Pakistan has approached the UNSC at all. Looks like Pakistan is jumping at the opportunity to exercise violence here. Just the recipe for things to blow up even further...
It was tried but Afghanistan,s response was negative
http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2016/06/14/national/torkham-afghans-fired-to-prevent-pakistan-from-building-fence-inside-pakistan/[URL]http://www.dawn.com/news/1258069[/URL]

Can we please get back to the topic.

As mentioned before two ANA divisions are headed to the border, any updates on that issue and how will PA respond to it?

Afghanistan is acting stupid.Pakistan is their gateway to the outside world considering their land-locked position.It is like burning hand which feed them.
Also just yesterday they requested extention for refugees :disagree:

We do know what kind of president does Pakistan really have. Nuff said
It has always been one of the two being in Puppet and the other Master all around the world...But leaders are made when Puppet becomes the Master :azn:

Didn't mean diplomatic route wasn't tried before or during.

As of right now, I don't think Pakistan has approached the UNSC at all. Looks like Pakistan is jumping at the opportunity to exercise violence here. Just the recipe for things to blow up even further...
Did America go to UN when 9/11 occurred? That also because of factions it chose to support in the Afghan Soviet war.

Did you give peace a chance in Afghanistan and work with the Taliban for them to hand over Osama. Did you allow peace to flourish in Libya which is now a terrorist bastion which was much safer under Gaddafi? Did you take the diplomatic route over Iraq rather than according to your officials bomb the hell out of them?

And Syria, I personally think some stronger nation like Turkey should have acted directly and invaded Syria for good. When countries are attacked they usually use the stick first. Pakistan should too.

Hardworking people? Have you ever been near to an afghan refugee camp? Have you ever been mugged by those a**holes... These "kuchra" uthanay walay afghanis are the child nappers in our cities, they have brought drugs in our cities. While my post was in different context, It was merely a joke, those who were smart enough to understand it, did, because what I was asking in my post can only happen in fanatsy but perfect world.

Some of you are trying to be noble I see, I will not come in your way of nobility but these refugees are a burden on my beloved country, the sooner we agree on this the better for all of us. And I for one will never see them as innocent civilans. I live in Karachi and Islamabad and those bastards kill our pashtun brothers on land disputes in areas such as sohrab goth and have seen those bastards supplying drugs in both cities... F-9 park is crawling with afghan prostitues at night...

And then there are people like najeeb from F-10's popular najeed spot. They are not refugees anymore, they are Pakistanis...

Stop trying to be noble, buckle up for some *** kicking.

Stop your nonsense. I am living well among the Afghan refugees and I know they are hardworking. as far as drugs and prostitution well it is always been there with them or without them. They indeed some of their elite class involved in it.

Pakistan immediately needs to make the tribal leaders in Pakistan and ANP give a statement saying that they would protect Pakistan from Afghan aggression!

Back
Top Bottom