What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

Looks like the indians/americans have given the Afghan army the green light to try to disrupt the successful initiation of CPEC. Now everyone knows why the Pakistani elite were cautious about the western route of CPEC. After decades of humiliation the Afghans are looking for a morale booster. However small and insignificant it may seem.

Hardworking people? Have you ever been near to an afghan refugee camp? Have you ever been mugged by those a**holes... These "kuchra" uthanay walay afghanis are the child nappers in our cities, they have brought drugs in our cities. While my post was in different context, It was merely a joke, those who were smart enough to understand it, did, because what I was asking in my post can only happen in fanatsy but perfect world.

Some of you are trying to be noble I see, I will not come in your way of nobility but these refugees are a burden on my beloved country, the sooner we agree on this the better for all of us. And I for one will never see them as innocent civilans. I live in Karachi and Islamabad and those bastards kill our pashtun brothers on land disputes in areas such as sohrab goth and have seen those bastards supplying drugs in both cities... F-9 park is crawling with afghan prostitues at night...

And then there are people like najeeb from F-10's popular najeed spot. They are not refugees anymore, they are Pakistanis...

Stop trying to be noble, buckle up for some *** kicking.
Yep and they also heavily bribe our police to avoid arrests and G9 not F10 has the highest Afghani population in Islamabad

Afghanistan is acting stupid.Pakistan is their gateway to the outside world considering their land-locked position.It is like burning hand which feed them.

It will change with Iran chahbahar link. Lets see if the chest thumping Pakistanis will do anything in the window from now till then w.r.t Afghanistan politics and military. The few moderate friends they have left in Afghanistan will get pushed away if they seal the border to trade etc. Don't you just love polarisation?

Pakistan immediately needs to make the tribal leaders in Pakistan and ANP give a statement saying that they would protect Pakistan from Afghan aggression!

Afghan Shamshad TV claimed two days back that ANP leader Asfandyar Wali has lend support to Afghan action

Says the guy whose country has used war as a tool to further its interests each time. From Vietnam to Iraq. You want us to be introspective while you Americans never are. In our eyes you are protecting enemies of Pakistan, both India and Afghanistan. Once Americans leave we reserve the right to make chutney of the Afghans. Their hatred for us in fact as I witnessed on other forums outpaces that even India has for us.

The sane thing will be a mobilization at the border and then putting pressure by political leaders to end the conflict and then use this same incodent to construct 5-6 such strong gates on main entry points...
Attacking and skirmishes is what Afghan want as they just want to make an enemy and put a stamp on it... don't give them that stamp, play smart. :coffee:

It will change with Iran chahbahar link. Lets see if the chest thumping Pakistanis will do anything in the window from now till then w.r.t Afghanistan politics and military. The few moderate friends they have left in Afghanistan will get pushed away if they seal the border to trade etc. Don't you just love polarisation?

Let them eat Chahbahar we have no issue. We can survive without dry fruits

The reason Torkham entry was crossed so freely , and was kept relaxed in the past, is due to Shinwari tribe....25%of them live in Pakistan, and 75% of them live in Afghanistan, and they were freely crossing the border.....

The sane thing will be a mobilization at the border and then putting pressure by political leaders to end the conflict and then use this same incodent to construct 5-6 such strong gates on main entry points...
Attacking and skirmishes is what Afghan want as they just want to make an enemy and put a stamp on it... don't give them that stamp, play smart. :coffee:

I don't think Chabahar port can replace Pakistan.Pakistan is next to heartland of Afghanistan.Did you see the position of Kabul and other major populated part of Afghanistan on map? They are next to Pakistan.They will be at trouble if Pakistan blockaded them.

Did America go to UN when 9/11 occurred? That also because of factions it chose to support in the Afghan Soviet war.

Did you give peace a chance in Afghanistan and work with the Taliban for them to hand over Osama. Did you allow peace to flourish in Libya which is now a terrorist bastion which was much safer under Gaddafi? Did you take the diplomatic route over Iraq rather than according to your officials bomb the hell out of them?

And Syria, I personally think some stronger nation like Turkey should have acted directly and invaded Syria for good. When countries are attacked they usually use the stick first. Pakistan should too.
Don't you think following Americas route will not make the situation any better. America could afford to go down the violent path we cannot at the moment. If this situation escalates any further count on the afghans running to the Indians for help. We cannot allow that to happen. because that is exactly what they want and we will be giving them a reason to do so. Like i mentioned earlier we need to get the UN involved asap before shit hits the fan. Ask for a UN force to be deployed on the afghan side of the border or something on those lines. You cant do what the american's do, just not feasible and quite frankly not in the position to do so.

Well just yesterday despite tense situation at border Afghanistan formally requested extension for refugeesthey are harming themselves with these moves

Afghanistan is acting stupid.Pakistan is their gateway to the outside world considering their land-locked position.It is like burning hand which feed them.

They always did, no wonder they haven't progressed a bit on last 40 years.

Google it.

Didn't see anything about the U.N. there.
You call what US did in Afghanistan going to UN rather than bullying it into submission. US has full control over the UN which is like a child sucking on the nipples of USA. The League of Nations had no authority to stop the big bullies as does the UN
Afghan Shamshad TV claimed two days back that ANP leader Asfandyar Wali has lend support to Afghan action
It could very much be true. Did Wali Khan not say he is Pashtun first (he said Afghan actually), Muslim second and Pakistani last?

Back
Top Bottom