What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

I have to note though that war never ends well for anyone. Its a question of who loses more and here we lost a major. I don't want to be a war-monger but a response against a poorly trained force like Afghanistans should have seen far more casualties on the Afghan side. We have always been weak-willed when fighting Afghanistan including during the 60's invasion of Bajaur till today. It is believed Liaqat Ali Khan was killed by an Afghan over the Durand line but we hide this part of history. We continue to view them as our "muslim brothers" but I think when any Pakistani sees the way they treat us and hate us his eyes will open up like those of a new born child seeing the world for the first time.

@Windjammer.
@Samandari.

A video of movement.... People cheering for the forces.

fruit of indian foreign policy in afghanistan. teach these indian backed afghans the same lesson which TTP has learnt in past couple of years. seal the border and send every afghani either to india or afghanistan.
Bro,

Pakistan-Afghan border disputes have nothing to do with India.

Looks like Pakistan is jumping at the opportunity to exercise violence here. Just the recipe for things to blow up even further...

Guess we are picking few things from our Israeli friends.

I admit, we have a long way to go to actually mimic them. For that we'll have to raze whole villages and towns to ground, cut water and food supplies, declare lands our own, build settlements and if few stone throwing youth emerge in protest - parade them around the world in media as top level terrorists.

@Windjammer.
@Samandari.

A video of movement.... People cheering for the forces.
I wonder if curfew is imposed on the road in this video.......in our areas , curfew is automatically imposed whenever army caravan passes on the road, you have to stand still like a statue otherwise you will be shot.

I wonder if curfew is imposed on the road in this video.......in our areas , curfew is automatically imposed whenever army caravan passes on the road, you have to stand still like a statue otherwise you will be shot.

There is no curfew ... Neither is there a proper curfew during troop movement .. When there is movement civilian vehicles are supposed to park aside give side to the military .. It's SOP in almost every country .. Specially in insurgency prone areas.
Even in other provinces when there is a large movement of troops civ vehicles are stopped.

That video is from Torkham.

You sir can keep your moral high ground BS to yourself. The blunt display of hypocrisy on your part is not astonishing but amusing. You come from a country who exercised violence through out its existence and i am not talking about Israel here, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya to name the few not to forget the only country to ever used nukes on a non nuclear nation talks about Pakistan exercising violence here. How benevolent of you sir. :disagree:
Go on, I'm waiting for you to point out the hypocrisy. Because you haven't yet, you've only waved red herrings.

You don't find it strange that it's the Zionist Jew who is urging Muslims to seek peace rather than war between themselves?

providing SOME Israeli weapons wont do a thing, the ANA will be obliterated before that, and taking down our Helis will just force us to bring our jets, and taking out our Al Zarrars will force us to bring our beast the "Al Khalid". and after the ANA is mauled then you can supply them trainers and weapons so that they can re-raise their Army

You forgot to mention most effective weapons in this situation which can bring ANA down, that is our new 155mm 52 caliber guns and A-100 MBRL with various type of guided munitions, so no need to bring PAF for fighting they can be good providing real time data.

Go on, I'm waiting for you to point out the hypocrisy. Because you haven't yet, you've only waved red herrings.

You don't find it strange that it's the Zionist Jew who is urging Muslims to seek peace rather than war between themselves?

The same Zionist who bombs the Palestinians day in and day out and you dont see the hypocrisy in it? Why dont your kind learn to mind your own God Damn Business? Is it too much to ask?

@Irfan Baloch @Oscar please check members IP. If he is in Afghanistan then its clear where hes from. If he is not in India but another western nation then why doesn't he have the correct national flag.

when someone smells like rat , acts like rat sounds like rat then he is a rat.

Nawaz Sharif is a gentleman, corruption charges aside he is a cool minded person and believes in peace. Had civilian govt. had powers ( in real) to run today India and Pakistan would have been friends
I noted he seriously want and try towards India - Pakistan friendship but powerful ISI and Military in hand with these Terriorst groups is not allowing this to happend.

Nawaz Sharif is not cool neither any of the fancy words you mentioned. he is merely an industrialist who earns trillions by favoring India.

The ISIS-linked Orlando mass-murderer also invoked the Durand Line. Could this clash be the result of an ISIS provocation? Maybe they had a mole or something in the Afghan forces...
I am a simple person, I don't believe conspiracy theories because they serve more to satisfy egos than anything else

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom