What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

People here are just over reacting,sure we lost an irreplaceable hero in form of Maj Jawad Ali but being the greater nation and controlling ourselves can go a long way in future.
Pak Army hasn't even been deployed yet and we are already kicking arse inside there own country so no doubts whose the stronger party here but we should also be the responsible one here.Going all out now will cement the Indian Influence in our backyard if it hasn't already.Self control is

The same Zionist who bombs the Palestinians day in and day out and you dont see the hypocrisy in it?
Of course not. Waving war **** doesn't prove anything. At the same time, Pakistan's educators have stated that Pakistanis don't have the right to judge the conflict between Israel and Palestine, as a matter of national loyalty, so your criticisms of Zionists are quite empty.

Why dont your kind learn to mind your own God Damn Business? Is it too much to ask?
When Americans leave Pakistanis to their own devices in the face of violence, is that not referred to as "abandonment"? You can't have it both ways.

@Irfan Baloch @Oscar please check members IP. If he is in Afghanistan then its clear where hes from. If he is not in India but another western nation then why doesn't he have the correct national flag.

Yeah that and... I wouldn't pay much attention to a troll. That is exactly what a troll needs, attention. Lets stop feeding this to trolls

All this aside, don't want to sound inhumane but can we expect freehand to kill Afghan refugees in the meanwhile?
Are you a human? With this kind of thinking you seem to be mentally ill. Go see a doctor and no more video games for you.

Things seem to be going downhill if this video is accurate. Can anyone verify?

ANA using heavy artillary

when someone smells like rat , acts like rat sounds like rat then he is a rat.

Nawaz Sharif is not cool neither any of the fancy words you mentioned. he is merely an industrialist who earns trillions by favoring India.
So now it's Trillions :lol: I am amazed at how much stupid a person can get in blind hatered.

So now it's Trillions :lol: I am amazed at how much stupid a person can get in blind hatered.

oh bhai tu apna nawazharif pana apany pass rakh at least in this thread.

Indeed ANA is using it today but should Pakistan be using cotton buds to target ANA ?

...As I said, we have a long way to go to learn few things from Israel.
Perhaps the most important is that you can't pursue justice unless you're willing to pursue truth., not just claim something is truth and then enforce it from the barrel of a gun.

Is that sheraz fort in the video cuz if it is then that is already under Pakistani control as of this morning.

Of course not. Waving war **** doesn't prove anything. At the same time, Pakistan's educators have stated that Pakistanis don't have the right to judge the conflict between Israel and Palestine, as a matter of national loyalty, so your criticisms of Zionists are quite empty.

When Americans leave Pakistanis to their own devices in the face of violence, is that not referred to as "abandonment"? You can't have it both ways.
Solomon I have been taught in a Christian owned school outside the current boundaries of Pakistan and vouch for secularism in Pakistan. But even I can see that Israel has a draconian foreign policy, oppresses Palestinians and is America's blue eyed boy allowed to keep nukes while Iran and Pakistan are not.

This is a canard. The moment someone criticizes the state of Israel he is blamed to be acting due to what he has been taught by an Islamist system. This is incorrect and even jews have stood up to the state of Israel for the attrocities it commits. You will never pull away from Israel-I understand. But please don't tell me you have been taught by neo con system so you view Israel so positively.

Rtd.Brig Asad Munir in a program was saying that medical teams of Afghan Taliban, in 90s, would visit Mohmand agency for Polio drops and would claim that Mohmand agency belongs to Afghanistan. So this Durrand line issue is a very serious issue for all Afghans, just like Kashmir issue is for Pakistan. Thats why they opened fire on ones constructing gate, simply because they dont recognize it as international border. While Pakistanis are surprised that why Afghans are behaving like this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom