What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

Says the guy whose country has used war as a tool to further its interests each time. From Vietnam to Iraq. You want us to be introspective while you Americans never are. In our eyes you are protecting enemies of Pakistan, both India and Afghanistan. Once Americans leave we reserve the right to make chutney of the Afghans. Their hatred for us in fact as I witnessed on other forums outpaces that even India has for us.

Well it is indeed englightening to hear from an Israeli the value of negotiations, instead of sending in the armed soldiers!! (read his earlier posts to know what I am refering to).

Nothing amazes me anymore in this media-created artificial world where an agressor gets away on his high horse like a hero, despite carrying genocides around the world and instead the victim is put on trial (for hurting agressors's bullets and bombs?)

@Topic: Pakistan should act in self interest, whatever it is. Whether that means constructing fence, sending back refugees, bribing stoned Northern warlords... whatever.

Nations at some point in time have to go to short wars to achieve long term objectives. I am all for negotiations, but at the end I leave it for professionals with much greater access to actual information on the ground to give a cool and calculated response. Foreign policies and strategies are not built on raw emotions!

need of the hour is to teach pakistanis a lesson.buy brahmos from india and hit them hard.
ahhh my Afghan friend. Your first post reeks of violence, why am i not surprised. Ruined you own country with war and now you are trying to ruin ours. There is only one problem, you will get that same Brahmos shoved up where the sun don't shine. Have fun on PDF
cheers

FC movement -

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

@Irfan Baloch. @Icarus. @WebMaster.

Another harami from india-- please take out the trash before this shyt stain creates more filth
ahhh my Afghan friend. Your first post reeks of violence, why am i not surprised. Ruined you own country with war and now you are trying to ruin ours. There is only one problem, you will get that same Brahmos shoved up where the sun don't shine. Have fun on PDF
cheers.

He's a bRati scumbag.

Afghan casualties;

image.jpeg

This might not end well for Afghanistan!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 437
Last edited by a moderator:
FC movement -

View attachment 310360
View attachment 310346 View attachment 310347 View attachment 310348 View attachment 310349 View attachment 310359

@Irfan Baloch. @Icarus. @WebMaster.

Another harami from india-- please take out the trash before this shyt stain creates more filth

He's a bRati scumbag.
He doesn't even know that Afghans cal themselves Afghans-not Afghanis, Afghanis is the currency. His knowledge is very low and his ip surely is from India otherwise he is luckily living in a western state where it cannot be proven.

You call what US did in Afghanistan going to UN rather than bullying it into submission. US has full control over the UN which is like a child sucking on the nipples of USA. The League of Nations had no authority to stop the big bullies as does the UN

It could very much be true. Did Wali Khan not say he is Pashtun first (he said Afghan actually), Muslim second and Pakistani last?
ANP-walas are not exactly loyal to Pakistan, no doubt about that. But they are not so stupid and careless to talk like this, they are monitored by intelligence agencies. Here is statement of Asfandyar Wali http://thepashtuntimes.com/resolve-torkham-tension-through-talks-asfandyar-says/

I don't think Chabahar port can replace Pakistan.Pakistan is next to heartland of Afghanistan.Did you see the position of Kabul and other major populated part of Afghanistan on map? They are next to Pakistan.They will be at trouble if Pakistan blockaded them.

If Pakistan blockades absolutely everything. Yes Afghanistan will be in trouble (till they can get more trade though more expensively through Herat road link* etc). But it will drive them to make an official full alliance with Iran and India. Does Pakistan want to do that now? I guess its better to do it now and extract some concessions from Afghanistan (given lag time to Chahbahar connection) instead of later when it will happen inevitably because of Iran-India-Afghanistan partnership operationalisation which will improve Afghanistans position and bargaining chips.

But lets see if Pakistan does anything so drastic like that. I can understand enforcing the border controls and all, but closing off trade to punish Afghanistan without thinking of the follow through politically (i.e just in response to these border clashes/tensions) seems to be counter-productive for Pakistan.

I think Pakistan will just continue the border controls philosophy backed up with whatever barriers and dabble in the same level of politics they are doing in Afghanistan already and deal with the hostile border situation as best as they can....rather than ramp things up drastically on such a short notice where things can get very unpredictable as hair triggers get exposed and Afghans get more of a anti-Pakistan rallying call on top of what already exists.

*Look at bilateral trade of 2014. Afghanistan actually imported more from Iran than Pakistan:

http://comtrade.un.org/data/

NfcMRSB.jpg

Last edited:
Afghan casualties;

View attachment 310362 View attachment 310363

This might not end well for Afghanistan!
I have to note though that war never ends well for anyone. Its a question of who loses more and here we lost a major. I don't want to be a war-monger but a response against a poorly trained force like Afghanistans should have seen far more casualties on the Afghan side. We have always been weak-willed when fighting Afghanistan including during the 60's invasion of Bajaur till today. It is believed Liaqat Ali Khan was killed by an Afghan over the Durand line but we hide this part of history. We continue to view them as our "muslim brothers" but I think when any Pakistani sees the way they treat us and hate us his eyes will open up like those of a new born child seeing the world for the first time.

ANP-walas are not exactly loyal to Pakistan, no doubt about that. But they are not so stupid and careless to talk like this, they are monitored by intelligence agencies. Here is statement of Asfandyar Wali http://thepashtuntimes.com/resolve-torkham-tension-through-talks-asfandyar-says/
I don't think they fear ISI. Politicians, as soon as they are elected lose their fear of the ISI, military or in other words accountability. They should be taught an enduring lesson.

Didn't mean diplomatic route wasn't tried before or during.

As of right now, I don't think Pakistan has approached the UNSC at all. Looks like Pakistan is jumping at the opportunity to exercise violence here. Just the recipe for things to blow up even further...

You sir can keep your moral high ground BS to yourself. The blunt display of hypocrisy on your part is not astonishing but amusing. You come from a country who exercised violence through out its existence and i am not talking about Israel here, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya to name the few not to forget the only country to ever used nukes on a non nuclear nation talks about Pakistan exercising violence here. How benevolent of you sir. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom