What's new

FIR registered against PTM Gulalai Ismail for inciting Pashtuns against Pakistan Army

A real patiot does not hold any institution above the truth, justice and law. These institutions are there to serve the people not the other way around. No institution should be above the law no matter how powerfull. If the accusations against the army are unfounded then, the army have nothing to fear. Yes, there might be some foreign agencies trying to use PTM for their own interests but it doesn't make their cause any less worthy as long as PTM doesn't let itself get used. As long as it sticks to it's original demands of justice for Pashtuns, it will succeed.

We don't need advice from an Afghan. When will Afghan's get justice from Dostum? The guy raped his political rival two years ago in a football match. What you represent is the worse kind of human depravity which is racism. In Pakistan, we don't judge people base on their ethnicity. Pashtuns love Pakistan, in fact, they make up 40% of the armed forces only eclipsed by people from Pothohar Plateau. Some of the biggest businessmen in Pakistan our Pashtun, heck our Prime Minister is Pashtun.

Yawn
Same old drama
Pehley Banano
Sar pe Chadaho
Phir Bhonkne dou
Phir waste kar dou
Never ending story...........
In next few years a new TXP PLP ZYP PTZ XYP created and go on and on.
And we start cruse it again. Lagge raho

Yawn
Same old drama
Pehley Banano
Sar pe Chadaho
Phir Bhonkne dou
Phir waste kar dou

There must be a method behind this madness, does some particular institution want to keep itself relevant all the times by tolerating these trouble groups in their infancy and letting them turn into monsters?

There must be a method behind this madness, does some particular institution want to keep itself relevant all the times by tolerating these trouble groups in their infancy and letting them turn into monsters?
Look you don’t need “ Chowkidar “ if your home secure well guarded and confident on security measures.
But you need them to save your sorry axx coz you busy in some irrelevant issues and when these Chowkidars get enough power they go after more more and more. Khadim Rizvi PTM are current examples, TTP,JeM MQM or else was past.

In reality many Paktoons are against army.

I have seen many peoples in public who blaming army for worse condition of country.

Imran Khan also give statements again army before election, that he is against operations in KPK.

In reality many Paktoons are against army.

I have seen many peoples in public who blaming army for worse condition of country.

Imran Khan also give statements again army before election, that he is against operations in KPK.

Punjabi/Saraiki Pathans have some kind of identity crisis.

Yawn
Same old drama
Pehley Banano
Sar pe Chadaho
Phir Bhonkne dou
Phir waste kar dou
PTM has been allowed to long to grow the time is near for it to be made irrelevant
Its backers launched it at the wrong time they werent expecting a Pashtun heavy government

Enough I enough, PTM & it's supporters should be eleminate from the face of the planet

I don't get pissteens. If anything they should be in fore front in defending Pakistan as pathan is only ethnicity which have migrated to every corner/village of Pakistan doing jobs and opening shops. They will be only ones that will be affected more then anyother ethnicity if PTM napak agendas have any success.

What's to b proud about being Afghani???its most gang banged nation on earth and don't have a future for next 1000 years...

No schools... No universities... No economy... Constantly under occupation... Currently no hope against America unless pak does some thing...

And yet they are delusional about capturing pak areas....

Need of time is to sort this stupidity out...

Criminal negligence on part of establishment

I mean... The occasional blast u see in pak is afghanis full military might... There is nothing possibly more they can do

I don't get pissteens. If anything they should be in fore front in defending Pakistan as pathan is only ethnicity which have migrated to every corner/village of Pakistan doing jobs and opening shops. They will be only ones that will be affected more then anyother ethnicity if PTM napak agendas have any success.

This also worries me a lot, god forbids if we ever had punjab vs pashtun/pakistan riots, it would be the latter who would be at the receiving end because hardly any punjabi has migrated to any area of pashtuns/pakhtuns in kpk.

Need to get much much tougher on this filth. FIR is not enough.

As long as PM Imran Khan doesn't send back Afghan refugees and continues to show a soft spot for them the PTM problem won't disappear.

I know that PM Imran Khan has to negotiate an IMF deal, but he shouldn't compromise on the issue of mass repatriating Afghan refugees. If he does, PTM continues to enjoy fertile ground in Pakistan. Attacks will continue. PTM marches will continue.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom