What's new

FIR registered against PTM Gulalai Ismail for inciting Pashtuns against Pakistan Army

In reality many Paktoons are against army.

I have seen many peoples in public who blaming army for worse condition of country.

Imran Khan also give statements again army before election, that he is against operations in KPK.

How many Pukhtoons do you know? The majority of Pukhtoons in KP are pro-army pro - Pakistan. I have seen many punjabis blaming the army in the same way. So does that mean punjabis are anti-army? What’s with all the sudden racism on this forum?

Punjabi/Saraiki Pathans have some kind of identity crisis.
Yes from entire Pakistan peoples some people's don't like army due to policies.

I own dislike all those policies which destabilizing Pakistan.

Where is the action??? Where is the arrest????

A real patiot does not hold any institution above the truth, justice and law. These institutions are there to serve the people not the other way around. No institution should be above the law no matter how powerfull. If the accusations against the army are unfounded then, the army have nothing to fear. Yes, there might be some foreign agencies trying to use PTM for their own interests but it doesn't make their cause any less worthy as long as PTM doesn't let itself get used. As long as it sticks to it's original demands of justice for Pashtuns, it will succeed.
what did pak army had to do with that girl's murder Sonny you guys would even blame yr birth on Pak army even though it's most likely Russian army and after 2002 American army

that woman was clearly using an unrelated incident to sell her lies to please her foreign Masters
ptm was selling a pushtoon child tragedy for her profit shows how much real empathy u have for pushtoon people :(

One's loyalty should always be to the truth and justice, not state, army etc. This is a basic tenant of Islam and even common morality. Yes, I know most people will stand for their own short term self interest rather than the truth as that seems an easier option but ultimately costly in the long run.
PTM's loyalty is to truth and justice. They are the real patriots of Pakistan who stand for the weak and do not consider any institution above the law.
What objections do yoi have to their demands?
good now Afghanis gonna certify who is loyalist to Pakistan why don't u ask Americans who kill and rape afg without any fear to stop it or the Kabul regime who is doing extra judicial murder of Afghan Pashto my child
and leave us to identify who is our friend and who is traitor :)

What evidence has this “investigation“ produced?
Intelligence wash its proof. And some time remains but its a power game to get.

So I have one statement for you.

I have no concerned if army design or destroying Pakistan. Simple in armed departments corruption is active. But I have no issue/ tension with it, because its a circle game & even generals don't escaped from it. What you will seed, you will cultivative.

Once General or below individuals or collective doing corruption so it will destabilizing national economy. Same for Politicians & bureaucracy. I have seen many individuals from army, bureaucracy who are very upset that there work in gov & Social life is not done due to corruption.

So what gov do next, its increase tax rate, once tax increase it will badly affecting regular rates & service. Both regular market rate & services becomes more expensive so in return every one rise rate as per corruption.

I have no issue with corruption, I have worked & will work whatever its Pakistan or else country.

But when these Generals & Politicians left country & try to settle in foreign countries, at same time foreign country intelligence alert their nation to beware this family have done fraud with its nation. And these peoples are labeled. And soon they are active.

Public is not effecting because whenever you will not pay foreign loan you will give your country to foreigners & public have no issue if country is supervised by Muslim or non Muslim , they only want freedom & good governance as well as benefits.

Its totally loss of elite class who have no foundation to stand for long time. [emoji23]

What I will going to do, if I get good family who have Islamic value & treat me like son from Canada or USA then I will marrying & settled there, other wise I left them to marrying with Christen community & then return & marrying a girl in Pakistan[emoji41] .

So issue is for all, because where their generation will go, Abroad ( Edge Knife is Waiting ) تیز دھار ۔

So don't ask for proof to prove. [emoji41]

Intelligence wash its proof. And some time remains but its a power game to get.

So I have one statement for you.

I have no concerned if army design or destroying Pakistan. Simple in armed departments corruption is active. But I have no issue/ tension with it, because its a circle game & even generals don't escaped from it. What you will seed, you will cultivative.

Once General or below individuals or collective doing corruption so it will destabilizing national economy. Same for Politicians & bureaucracy. I have seen many individuals from army, bureaucracy who are very upset that there work in gov & Social life is not done due to corruption.

So what gov do next, its increase tax rate, once tax increase it will badly affecting regular rates & service. Both regular market rate & services becomes more expensive so in return every one rise rate as per corruption.

I have no issue with corruption, I have worked & will work whatever its Pakistan or else country.

But when these Generals & Politicians left country & try to settle in foreign countries, at same time foreign country intelligence alert their nation to beware this family have done fraud with its nation. And these peoples are labeled. And soon they are active.

Public is not effecting because whenever you will not pay foreign loan you will give your country to foreigners & public have no issue if country is supervised by Muslim or non Muslim , they only want freedom & good governance as well as benefits.

Its totally loss of elite class who have no foundation to stand for long time. [emoji23]

What I will going to do, if I get good family who have Islamic value & treat me like son from Canada or USA then I will marrying & settled there, other wise I left them to marrying with Christen community & then return & marrying a girl in Pakistan[emoji41] .

So issue is for all, because where their generation will go, Abroad ( Edge Knife is Waiting ) تیز دھار ۔

So don't ask for proof to prove. [emoji41]

When you make statements like “army policies destabilise Pakistan “ , you can’t plea out of providing any evidence to back up your statement. As i already deduced, yours is another rant in a long list of rants against Pakistan Army.

So i gather your “investigation” didn’t show anything but your personal biases.

Lol who takes FIR seriously in Pakistan.just look She is still free FIR is a joke.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom