What's new

FIR registered against PTM Gulalai Ismail for inciting Pashtuns against Pakistan Army

Can someone explain to me why PTM gets special treatment???
they have full backing of western human rights associations and under watch by these groups. govt avoiding any type of confrontation which give bad name. once election held in fata , then scene will be totally changed.

Can someone explain to me why PTM gets special treatment???
they have full backing of western human rights associations and under watch by these groups. govt avoiding any type of confrontation which give bad name. once election held in fata , then scene will be totally changed.
So if you have the backing of western so called human rights associations, you can get away with anything and all our hopes are on elections in fata. ---- The fault is ours, we have impotent & cowards (slaves of imf) running this country.

I don't get pissteens. If anything they should be in fore front in defending Pakistan as pathan is only ethnicity which have migrated to every corner/village of Pakistan doing jobs and opening shops. They will be only ones that will be affected more then anyother ethnicity if PTM napak agendas have any success.
Gashteen is a chutiya surrounded by bigger gold digging chutiyas.

Lulalai is just one of em, opportunistic hoe.

When you make statements like “army policies destabilise Pakistan “ , you can’t plea out of providing any evidence to back up your statement. As i already deduced, yours is another rant in a long list of rants against Pakistan Army.

So i gather your “investigation” didn’t show anything but your personal biases.
Why you asking for proof, didn't you see the history as well as situation of country. Who ruled this country, ?.

So your answer Nawaz, Zardari & Musharraf.
If you would like to deceiving your self then you always ask for proof, but if you analysis then

https://lubpak.net/archives/1356

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...ging-military-into-political-engineering/amp/

https://www.thenews.com.pk/amp/3192...al-assessment-ahead-of-1990-polls-gen-durrani

https://pakistanblogzine.wordpress....beg-manhandles-dawn-news-reporter-aizaz-syed/

Is sufficient.

In this debate I have these proof for you..

This country was always ruled by army, & Politicians are remains their agent.

Any way I have no issue whether they done right of wrong because entire army living in this country. Make it Paradise or hell I don't care.

No more reply.

Why you asking for proof, didn't you see the history as well as situation of country. Who ruled this country, ?.

So your answer Nawaz, Zardari & Musharraf.
If you would like to deceiving your self then you always ask for proof, but if you analysis then

https://lubpak.net/archives/1356

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...ging-military-into-political-engineering/amp/

https://www.thenews.com.pk/amp/3192...al-assessment-ahead-of-1990-polls-gen-durrani

https://pakistanblogzine.wordpress....beg-manhandles-dawn-news-reporter-aizaz-syed/

Is sufficient.

In this debate I have these proof for you..

This country was always ruled by army, & Politicians are remains their agent.

Any way I have no issue whether they done right of wrong because entire army living in this country. Make it Paradise or hell I don't care.

No more reply.

If you didn’t care you wouldn’t be venting .

Also none of your purported links show destabilising of the country. Army was involved in politics. That’s an altogether different debate.

Ok thanks for taking to the time to reply. If you don’t wish to reply then there is no debate. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Yes from entire Pakistan peoples some people's don't like army due to policies.

I own dislike all those policies which destabilizing Pakistan.
Shutup your false flagger rat. We love Pak army...only a traitor does not love PA who defend the country and sacrifice their lives. They are our soldiers.

FIR registered against PTM Gulalai Ismail for inciting Pashtuns against Pakistan Army
23 May, 2019

fir-registered-against-ptm-gulalai-ismail-for-inciting-pashtuns-against-pakistan-army-1558594089-7136.jpg

SHARES

ISLAMABAD – A First Information Report (FIR) has been registered against Pashtun Tahaffuz Movement (PTM) activist Gulalai Ismail for making an anti-state speech.

According to media reports, the case was registered in the jurisdiction of Islamabad’s Shahzad Town Police Station which also included Section 7 of the Anti-Terrorism Act 1999 (ATA).

Check if you are eligible for a U.S Green CardU.S Green Card - Free check

Linköping -Svenskar födda mellan 1941 och 1981 kan få betalt varje dagPanelSök

Ät aldrig dessa 11 cancerframkallande livsmedelFactaholics

by Taboola
Sponsored Links

PM Imran Khan chairs federal cabinet meeting
It was stated in the FIR that Gulalai Ismail delivered an anti-state and hate speech during a protest rally organized in Islamabad against murder and alleged rape of 10-year-old girl Farishta.

Close relative of Farishta arrested in rape-murder case link

Pakistan Army to raise another division force for CPEC security
During her speech, Gulalai incited Pashtuns against the government and armed forces. According to the FIR, Gulalai Ismail used foul language against Pakistan and its institutions.

The rape-murder of Farishta has jolted the capital administration. The victim had gone out of her home last Wednesday but did not return, according to the First Information Report (FIR) lodged by her father, Gul Nabi; it is also alleged that the FIR was not lodged in time by the police which kept delaying it.

PM Imran Khan to address OIC session in Saudi Arabia: Sources
Rape-murder of 10-year-old Farishta jolts Pakistan link

As the search was underway both by the law enforcers and the family, the mutilated body of the victim was found dumped in Chak Shahzad, five days after she had gone missing; her body was shifted to the Poly Clinic Hospital for a post-mortem report.

Farishta belonged to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Mohmand Agency district and her rape-murder prompted calls on social media for speedy arrest of culprits.

Earlier, Prime Minister Imran Khan took strong exception to the delay in arrest of the SHO, Shahzad Town, Islamabad, in the Farishta case, despite lodging of an FIR a day earlier and sought an explanation from the Deputy Inspector General (Operations) and Inspector General of Police.

PM Imran in action after Army condemns Farishta’s rape-murder in Islamabad link

The Superintendent of Police (SP), Islamabad has also been made an officer on special duty (OSD).

Pakistan military spokesperson, Major General Asif Ghafoor also condemned the brutal rape-murder in strongest words and offered assistance in the investigations of the rape-murder case.
https://timesofislamabad.com/23-May...w1wey5gybdv2GTMAbeeXWkoMfKYD43etlVIwzOEolMbM8
Some problem with gulalais

Shutup your false flagger rat. We love Pak army...only a traitor does not love PA who defend the country and sacrifice their lives. They are our soldiers.
I have said What i have listened, go & personally get observed & question.

Get peoples feedback from society not from social media.

I have said What i have listened, go & personally get observed & question.

Get peoples feedback from society not from social media.
Mate, my family in in Pakistan and I regularly visit ..meet people and friends, hold all kinds of discussion. Pakistan ranks among top 3 countries where people want to join the military and fight for their country.

Mate, my family in in Pakistan and I regularly visit ..meet people and friends, hold all kinds of discussion. Pakistan ranks among top 3 countries where people want to join the military and fight for their country.
All is right. But peoples are not satisfied with policies. We are educated but i have listened from society even from illiterate peoples. Next time you visit Pakistan, listened some debates in hotels & where political debate is On.

Social media always doing proxy presentation.

Peoples have No issue with soldiers but their mindset changed when you talk about senior ranks. And they called them Big gamblers.

All is right. But peoples are not satisfied with policies. We are educated but i have listened from society even from illiterate peoples. Next time you visit Pakistan, listened some debates in hotels & where political debate is On.

Peoples have No issue with soldiers but their mindset changed when you talk about senior ranks. And they called them Big gamblers.
I think here we have more than sufficient number of Pakistani members who living in Pakistan and they debate... Just don't play into the hands of enemies. Rest, a good soldiers always defends his leadership so stop being an insensitive sellout and say stupid stuff..and What if I say something about your father? how would you react? Army soldiers love & respect their bosses as they do to their parents.

Last edited:
I think here we have more than sufficient number of Pakistani members who living in Pakistan and they debate... Just don't play into the hands of enemies. Rest, a good soldiers always defends his leadership so stop being a insensitive sellout and say stupid stuff..and so what if I say something about your father? how would you react? Army soldiers love & respect their bosses as they do to their parents.
And No need to be a extraordinary brave because its harm.

When policy maker Army & devil Khan try to devalue US $ then they first need to sale their collective properties for the sake of country & give entire money for gov revenue. But its Impossible so when $ will rise National currency will down & you will face more burden. When you will unable to pay debit you will definitely give your country assets for pawnshop, then when you are unable to return loan you will give your country to foreigners. So what next they will rule this country.

So when they rule country they will implement their policies & when they implement their policies they will kick Politicians out.

So this is the result of looting your own country.

So Theory Of Tit For Tat Is Active

Last edited by a moderator:

Social media is a POS, I pity on people who make up their mind using social media these day. At least half of the political accounts on twitter or facebook are fake and just a tool for propaganda.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom