What's new

FIR registered against PTM Gulalai Ismail for inciting Pashtuns against Pakistan Army

One's loyalty should always be to the truth and justice, not state, army etc. This is a basic tenant of Islam and even common morality. Yes, I know most people will stand for their own short term self interest rather than the truth as that seems an easier option but ultimately costly in the long run.
PTM's loyalty is to truth and justice. They are the real patriots of Pakistan who stand for the weak and do not consider any institution above the law.
What objections do yoi have to their demands?
Is that why there lies have been repeatedly been exposed?, from Khaisur incident to tweeting images about children in Syria, to countless baseless stories.
Did you bother reading the article? She blamed army for Farishta's rape, in the capital of the country; where not a soldier is to be seen for miles.

Yea kon ha jo fauj ko nishana laga rha tha

Don't you see that it was all about missing persons & now everyone know what is so called missing persons allegations. The same missing persons were recruited in terrorist organizations, I hope now IK have understood the drama of missing persons. IK never propagandized against army.

On the other end you can't defend PTM continues propaganda against army by posting irrelevant videos.

Don't you see that it was all about missing persons & now everyone know what is so called missing persons allegations. The same missing persons were recruited in terrorist organizations, I hope now IK have understood the drama of missing persons. IK never propagandized against army.

On the other end you can't defend PTM continues propaganda against army by posting irrelevant videos.
Well to be honest i dont mind what IK said above . I just pointed out this hypocrisy of political supporters because if same thing about army ( they are zalim doing some zulham) have been said by leader of others parties then they would be labelled as traitors, anti army, lover of ptm etc

What justice and Human rights? Pashtuns have their courts, they can go there, they have provincial assembly, Parliamentary seats, Quota in senate, Why we need a fringe group to talk about right, mainstream parties like PTI have 80% mandate of Pashtuns and its leader says PTM are misguided people and pushing people for choas..

Their demands initially was to remove checkposts, mines, Rao Anwar (Naqeebullah's killer) Arrest, Missing person..

Check post matter have been dealt, mines work is being done, Rao Anwar's matter is sub judice and there is already commission of missing person working under supreme court judge..

Their only job is to bark against army, spread hate between ethnicity. in early days i used to care about them even responded to some activist in harsh manner when they were ranting against army and Punjab, but then i start avoiding them. giving attention to such fringe group is their real victory.
Absolutely ignoring them is killing them
Just ignore them and they will die their own
death ab yeh baat baaz logon ko kon samjhaye

The main political parties betrayed the tribals. That's why movements like PTM are born in the first place. The tribals were never represented in the mainstream political parties like ANP who are a joke themselves. Mainstream parties have too many interests that can be subbotaged by speaking the truth or asking for justice. They are too scared of the army and have vested interests to stay silent. It needs someone brave like Manzoor Pashteen to speak up. Not everyone has the bravery of Manzoor Pashteen.
Um you do realize that PTI won 2/3rd of the seats in KPK and old fata right?
Yes PTM originally started as Mehsud Tahafiz movement but when other Pashtuns joined in, it took the shape of Pashtun Tahafuz movement. PTM started something good. So what if now is asking for the rights of others? Just because it started with justice for tribals, doesn't mean it can't stand for justice of all pakistanis. One day it might be named even Pakistan Tahafuz movement. You never know.
PTM is on borrowed time the mna seats they got were due to pti,s bad politics in next elections they wont even get that hell we may see them get banned by election commission

PTM takes money from your govt & indians.
Every police station in Afghanistan has institutionalized pedophilia through use of chai boys for pleasure
Their concern for the children is as fake as the documents Mariyan Bakwas submitted in panama case
PTM talks BS while most of its fukin leaders likr mohsin dawar & his gula-lai ismael were at the forefront demanding operations in Waziristan & justifying drone strikes and collateral damage.
They have a new found love against American operations in the past they used to celebrate US droning of villages
I swear if this escalates to another swat because of this idiotic government and army. Then I vote to exit the federation, enough is enough
A bit far fetched ptm is just loud its not popular

Well by now in any other country, these anti state elements would have been locked up behind bars, Im surprised no action against PTM has been taken so far.

One's loyalty should always be to the truth and justice, not state, army etc. This is a basic tenant of Islam and even common morality. Yes, I know most people will stand for their own short term self interest rather than the truth as that seems an easier option but ultimately costly in the long run.
PTM's loyalty is to truth and justice. They are the real patriots of Pakistan who stand for the weak and do not consider any institution above the law.
What objections do yoi have to their demands?

Why don't the foreign funds that PTM is receiving from the Northern Alliance NDS and Indian RAW through the many Indian consulates in Afghanistan actually be spent on the poor Pashtun Muslims, instead of spending it to try to cause fitna over the land, wouldn't such haram money from namak haram kanjer, hindu worshipper Northern Alliance bacha bazi thugs be better utilised if there cause is truly for the poor Pashtun Muslims and based on truth and justice?

Every damage you Northern Alliance racially intoxicated fake Muslims try to inflict on us, will be returned ten-folds, every single time, In-sh'Allah Ameen.

I have noticed one strange thing that women in punjab are named after islamic women figures like Aisha, Fatima, Amna, Hifsa, Aasia, kausar, kulsoom, Rabia, maryam etc. but in KPK they seem to have mostly non-islmic names like Gulalai, farishta, gul makai, shandana, zartaj etc. even though they are supposed to be more "religious" than us in punjab.
Pashtuns have strange names some are even named after different cities of Pakistan fruits names

دلا لئی جیسی عورت چند ٹکوں کے لیے کچھ بھی کر سکتی ہے یہ تو صرف بھونکنا تھا

Um you do realize that PTI won 2/3rd of the seats in KPK and old fata right?

PTM is on borrowed time the mna seats they got were due to pti,s bad politics in next elections they wont even get that hell we may see them get banned by election commission

Every police station in Afghanistan has institutionalized pedophilia through use of chai boys for pleasure
Their concern for the children is as fake as the documents Mariyan Bakwas submitted in panama case

They have a new found love against American operations in the past they used to celebrate US droning of villages

A bit far fetched ptm is just loud its not popular
So were the terrorists in FATA when all of this started. Why do we have to always suffer for the incompetence of the army and its policies. Why are they let in and give time to take power and then uprooted with force and destruction. Not to mention the suffering of the innocent people at the cause of both the terrorist and the incompetent government

do kill me on your way out
This is a repeat of FATA and swat. They are let in and given time to become stronger. Killing innocent people and destroying the economy then the government and army wakes up.

According to media reports, the case was registered in the jurisdiction of Islamabad’s Shahzad Town Police Station which also included Section 7 of the Anti-Terrorism Act 1999 (ATA).

Booked under 7 ATA?
For the first time have I seen The Anti Terrorism Act (ATA) 1997 being used 'properly' by the govt.

However, as the offence committed is "Inciting hatred and contempt on religious, sectarian or ethnic basis to stir up violence or cause internal disturbance ", the punishment may not be as harsh (6 months to 3 years if convicted) as in case of other terrorism related offenses.

Also, booked under 124-A (Sedition), 153-A and 500 PPC !! ...
Expect bad times ahead, Ms. Gulalai

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom