What's new

FIR registered against PTM Gulalai Ismail for inciting Pashtuns against Pakistan Army

I have noticed one strange thing that women in punjab are named after islamic women figures like Aisha, Fatima, Amna, Hifsa, Aasia, kausar, kulsoom, Rabia, maryam etc. but in KPK they seem to have mostly non-islmic names like Gulalai, farishta, gul makai, shandana, zartaj etc. even though they are supposed to be more "religious" than us in punjab.
what kind of baseless conclusion is this?
Islam allows any and all names as long as they do not have an element of shirk.
Instead of dealing with the problem at hand i.e PTM, let us start focusing on their names.

but you have to be sure about their loyalty first, for example if its Imran Khan i wouldn't care what he says against institutions bcoz i believe he is loyal to Pakistan no matter what, he was against war on terror, his whole politics was whining against Generals/Army during Musharraf and Zardari regime, media even labelled him Taliban Khan.. but on the other hand ethno fascist pigs (legal heir of Abu Jehal), have always been involve in treasonous, malicious activities, their target was always ethnic dived and anti army agenda. so whenever someone from their lines talk about rights, its alarm bell for most of patriotic Pakistanis.

One's loyalty should always be to the truth and justice, not state, army etc. This is a basic tenant of Islam and even common morality. Yes, I know most people will stand for their own short term self interest rather than the truth as that seems an easier option but ultimately costly in the long run.
PTM's loyalty is to truth and justice. They are the real patriots of Pakistan who stand for the weak and do not consider any institution above the law.
What objections do yoi have to their demands?

Lol " Gulalai" simply means "flower like" in Pashto. Having a name in your native language is quite common like Persian names "Mahnoor" which means moon light and alot of Pakistanis have that name
This guy is ignorant...in Islam it does not matter in which language your name is except that it should have a good meaning...represent qualities that you wish to see in the person.

Asking for justice and human rights shouldn't be a threat to any state

What justice and Human rights? Pashtuns have their courts, they can go there, they have provincial assembly, Parliamentary seats, Quota in senate, Why we need a fringe group to talk about right, mainstream parties like PTI have 80% mandate of Pashtuns and its leader says PTM are misguided people and pushing people for choas..

Their demands initially was to remove checkposts, mines, Rao Anwar (Naqeebullah's killer) Arrest, Missing person..

Check post matter have been dealt, mines work is being done, Rao Anwar's matter is sub judice and there is already commission of missing person working under supreme court judge..

Their only job is to bark against army, spread hate between ethnicity. in early days i used to care about them even responded to some activist in harsh manner when they were ranting against army and Punjab, but then i start avoiding them. giving attention to such fringe group is their real victory.

Last edited:

The only objection is that they are not using the procedures charted down in the constitution to solve their legitimate issues. They move from one case to another seeking political glory at the expense of justice.

One's loyalty should always be to the truth and justice, not state, army etc. This is a basic tenant of Islam and even common morality. Yes, I know most people will stand for their own short term self interest rather than the truth as that seems an easier option but ultimately costly in the long run.
PTM's loyalty is to truth and justice. They are the real patriots of Pakistan who stand for the weak and do not consider any institution above the law.
What a load of crap!!! They have no demands of their own....but they are preying on others misery. As in the recent case of rape and murder, why are they sloganeering against the army. This means that their loyalty is not to the truth and justice but to create fasaad. The same is the case with the Mehsud kid. Also they have already said they will always be Afghan so their goes your water under the bridge. Nice to see you being conniving charlatan and then talk about Islam.

I have noticed one strange thing that women in punjab are named after islamic women figures like Aisha, Fatima, Amna, Hifsa, Aasia, kausar, kulsoom, Rabia, maryam etc. but in KPK they seem to have mostly non-islmic names like Gulalai, farishta, gul makai, shandana, zartaj etc. even though they are supposed to be more "religious" than us in punjab.
So all the Ayesha Khans,mariyam khans and Amina khans i knew were fake :-( @RealNapster

Asking for justice and human rights shouldn't be a threat to any state. PTM is a non violant peacefull movement and all their demands are valid and comply with the constitution of Pakistan. Manzoor Pashteen has never called for any violance or has any seperatiat ambitions. He just wants justice for the tribal people who he feels were treated unfairly. If every little grass root movement is a threat to integrity of Pakistan then God help you.
we have many news channels and kind of beyond control. i agree that our major news channels never aired any ptm leader or mna interview or invite them in debate . they should be allowed to take part in public debate, labeling them a totally foreign funded organization is not good line.

They are purely pre-islamic kafir names, it would be like a muslim woman in punjab having name like "Geeta devi", how ridiculous it would sound.
Offtopic

Asking for justice and human rights shouldn't be a threat to any state. PTM is a non violant peacefull movement and all their demands are valid and comply with the constitution of Pakistan. Manzoor Pashteen has never called for any violance or has any seperatiat ambitions. He just wants justice for the tribal people who he feels were treated unfairly. If every little grass root movement is a threat to integrity of Pakistan then God help you.
Ah the Afghani is back dont you have some drones to die from?

As i said the history of ethno fascists pigs aka legal heir of Abu Jehals in Pakistan is so pathetic that no patriotic Pakistani will trust them even if they are preaching verses of Quran.

Any movement if it indulges it anti state rhetoric is no longer a justified movement

Any reasonable message PTM had was swamped by its own foolishness
Mistakes
Rhetoric

The state and the people must defend themselves against our enemies

We cant allow snakes with loyalty to a enemy Afghanistan mercy

We can take the slow route but we need yo begin pushing them out of our borders and start cutting off escape routes

What justice and Human rights? Pashtuns have their courts, they can go there, they have provincial assembly, Parliamentary seats, Quota in senate, Why we need a fringe group to talk about right, mainstream parties like PTI have 80% mandate of Pashtuns and its leader says PTM are misguided people and pushing people for choas..

Their demands initially was to remove checkposts, mines, Rao Anwar (Naqeebullah's killer) Arrest, Missing person..

Check post matter have been dealt, mines work is being done, Rao Anwar's matter is sub judice and there is already commission of missinge person working under supreme court judge..

Their only job is to bark against army, spread hate between ethnicity. in early days i used to care about them even responded to some activist in harsh manner when they were ranting against army and Punjab, but then i usually avoid them. giving attention to such fringe group is their real victory.
What rights? Half the cabinet is Pashtuns
Pashtun are so integrated in the system that they are found all over the country with settled businesses
They are a well integrated ethnic group with representation on all state institutions

name really matters ?, if hindu convert to muslim, does he really need to change his name ..... or christian...
They dont as long the meaning of word isnt shirk

Check post matter have been dealt, mines work is being done, Rao Anwar's matter is sub judice and there is already commission of missing person working under supreme court judge..

Their only job is to bark against army, spread hate between ethnicity. in early days i used to care about them even responded to some activist in harsh manner when they were ranting against army and Punjab, but then i start avoiding them. giving attention to such fringe group is their real victory.

The main political parties betrayed the tribals. That's why movements like PTM are born in the first place. The tribals were never represented in the mainstream political parties like ANP who are a joke themselves. Mainstream parties have too many interests that can be subbotaged by speaking the truth or asking for justice. They are too scared of the army and have vested interests to stay silent. It needs someone brave like Manzoor Pashteen to speak up. Not everyone has the bravery of Manzoor Pashteen.

Yes PTM originally started as Mehsud Tahafiz movement but when other Pashtuns joined in, it took the shape of Pashtun Tahafuz movement. PTM started something good. So what if now is asking for the rights of others? Just because it started with justice for tribals, doesn't mean it can't stand for justice of all pakistanis. One day it might be named even Pakistan Tahafuz movement. You never know.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom